Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info - Need to know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Info - Need to know Empty
PostSubject: Info - Need to know   Info - Need to know EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:28 pm

Note: I will be adding more when I have time.

Storylines:

Storylines is pretty much where you RP. You can create many different storylines with other members. From a Rescue Ark storyline, to a Tournament. Remember: storylines are connected. Thus if no other members decide to join your storyline, it will be deleted. storylines must come with a 'Summary' of the base beginning events. A list of people in the storyline on the first post (Which can be edited every time someone joins). Not to mention a decent back story if said storyline is a sequel to another.

Death, Romance, and Power:

Romance. A small relationship between Shinigami can have some dramatic effects on a storyline like a Rescue plot, or if one of them dies. You do not really need romance, but sometimes it adds that extra touch.

Death adds to this. Yet Death is something that will happen sooner or later. Your characters can only die if the person that owns the character allows this. Of course there is nothing stopping a brutal beating if your character gets weak. Near Death allows scenes such as a birth of a Bankai, or the name of your Zanpakutou.

Power. Power is something that every char has. Remember though that you can ALWAYS be beaten if given the chance. You are not a God. You can be fought, beaten, and then left in the dust. If I see someone winning EVERY.SINGLE.TIME, I will ban them. Of course I will check if its an unfair win first.

Techniques:

Techniques are NOT your released state's abilities/attacks (same with final release.) They are simple but effective attacks you char created while on his journeys. Chars can have many upon many techniques if done correctly. A technique that your char has cannot be copied if you do not wish it to be copied. Of course if the technique is simple enough, anyone can use it at glance, thus let me know.. Others may be taught techniques of other members

Stat-Points:

Stats-: ?/? (You start with 20 out of 20 points to distribute.)

Strength: Strength is just that, STRENGTH. It effects how hard you hit, how big your muscles are, how much impact you can dish, and how much weight you can carry. An extremely powerful character who focuses on strength will be able to defeat beings with sheer fists alone.

Intelligence: How smart you are. Simple. Yet not so. A smart character can go on to create their very own mod souls and monsters. Seals that increase and seal power. Weapons of mass destruction. Items of unique and hidden worth. NOTE: There is a section that lists WHAT you can create, and what level you need to create others.

Speed: How fast you are. An extremely fast character can win most fights if used correctly. Being able to dodge most moves and hit many times faster than your opponent will easily give you an advantage in any fight.

Reiryoku (Spiritual Power): Reiryoku can effect many things. It can be used to make you stronger, faster, and simply better. Reiryoku is used in everything you do. Either to release a sword, or let off a cero. You will use it. It also effects how much Reiatsu (Spirit Pressure) you have. If they have higher Reiryoku and pull out there Reiatsu, there's a good chance you will not be able to move. Note: High enough Reiryoku can generate auras.

Zanpakutou (SHINIGAMI ONLY): A Shinigami sword. The stronger the rank, the more powers you can release. Sealed (0) → Shikai (5) → Bankai (20). Note: The higher the number, the more stable the Bankai. A newly released Bankai (20) will easily lose against a more trained Bankai (35 or so).

Kidou (SHINIGAMI ONLY): Demonic Spells. The great powers from beyond. From range spells to holding spells, Kidou are powerfull. You can use different level Kidou at each level.

Hollow Rank (HOLLOW ONLY:) Hollows have different forms, and different powers. The higher the number, the more power they have access too. Normal Hollow (0) → Strong Hollow (5) → Menos Grande (10) → Adjuchas (15) → Vasto Lorde (20). To become an Arrancar, you must follow the guide on another section.

Power (HUMAN ONLY): Humans have all sorts of powers, from increased speed and strength, to wierd attacks unleashed. Still, they are restricted to what their body can handle, and thus have levels of their abilities. Sealed (0) → Unleashed (5) → Second Level (10) → Mastered (20)

Bow (QUINCY ONLY): A Quincy form. The stronger the rank, the more powers you can release. Basic(0) → Sanrei Glove (5) → Final Form can be used (20) -> Final Form Complete (30). Note: Final Form seals a Quincies powers, yes, but Final Form Complete gives a Quincy access to some of said power without destroying the powers.

Reiryoku Manipulation (QUINCY ONLY): A Quincy ability. Quincies have the ability to minipulate spiritual energy in the area to suit their needs. They can form swords, explosives, and arrows when they learn deeper. The higher the level, the higher the force of the minipulation - A quincy with a 20 RM that forms a sword bent on strength can match a personwho has 20 strength.

Stat points can be gained through three ways

1. Train in the training grounds. If you do a good long post doing such, I will award you with an amount of points I think you deserve. You must make it at least long enough and detailed enough, or I shall not award any points at alll. You can only do this twice a day

2. Simply complete a storyline. Once completed I will give you an amount of points on how long it was and what happened in said storyline. Example: If you defended someone to near death and used everything you had, while doing so in a long and detailed post, I shall reward you quite a bit.

3: Help advance and fight in a storyline. I will award points on what you are currently doing in a storyline. This is like number '2' except without completing a storyline just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Info - Need to know
Page 1 of 1