Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ninth

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:04 am

Saikah stood in front of Ayano's grave, her hands together, her head tilted down, and her eyes clsoed to give her prayers. Next to her gravestone was another one, the engrave letters said 'Takayanagi Tsuruko'. In front of both graves were white flowers tied to a stick she stuck in the ground. Between the stones was a small crystal like sprout, indicating Yuki was here before her. Opening her eyes, she sighed heavily.

"What am I suppose to do...?" She muttered.

"You can start by coming back to Soul society."

Her eyes widen as she swung around. Hisagi stood there, crossing his arms. He held her Haori in one of his hands along with a bottle that looks like sake.

"H-Hisagi! How did...what are...."

"I heard what happened during the battle." he said. he uncrossed his arms and held out her haori. "You were going to leave again, weren't you?"

Saikah turned her head away from himd, refusing to meet his gaze nor see the haori. "Please...you have to leave..."

"I won't....and I can't." he said. "Unohana-taicho also told me about your illness...I came here looking for you to give you the medication she made."

"Illness...? I'm not-"

"You ARE. I asked her myself."

She winced at his tone of voice as he held out the bottle. She sighed, taking it from his hand. she swallowed painfully as she drank the vile liquid, her eyes screwed shut. As she finished, she shuddered in disgust.

"So? I drank it, there." she said, giving him the botle back. "Why don't you just go?"

"..." he fell silent, closing his eyes. "I know you're here to meet with Masataka. I didn't tell anyone else, but...." he opened his eyes, a firm gaze locked onto her. "why?"

Saikah didn't dare say a word before turning her back to him. "Just go...I don't want you to get in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Squad : Four

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 am

A palm landed on Hisagi's shoulder, a pale hand that clenched in brief warning not to start anything. This place was holy to the arriving man, and he would snap him like a twig if anything happened. Red eyes stared into the male before his form walked past him and then stood before Saikah, his hands coming to meet his grey pants pockets

His soft brown hair waved in the sudden wind, his head turning to glance at the graveyard as a small soft smile licked his very lips. Without a word he knelt down and lay down a few flowers as a small amount of crystal-like tears dropped from his eyes. His stood up soon after, his eyes closed for a second, a shiver running through him

"...Is there a reason you two are here, or must I remove you?"

He turned around, looking at Saikah and Hisagi with a blank face, hiding the growing tears within the depths. A small spark of soft affection could be hinted when they trailed over the girl, almost as if testing her. He bowed his head and his fists unclenched, coming to dangle down by his sides without a mutter or a hint of a letter
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:44 am

Saikah closed her eyes, refusing to look at the man before her. "....Why? Why did you join that person...? Why do you keep on hurting yourself like this, Masataka?" A tear fell from her closed eyes. "whatever his intentions are....it'll cause a conflict between him and the Seireitei." She opened her eyes and stared at Masataka with tear filled eyes. "I..I never want to fight against you ever again! After what's happne...After that battle..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm

"I don't have much of an option. If you haven't heard: Seireitei has signed me as a criminal."

Masataka crossed his arms as he glanced up at the sky, thoughts running through his mind. He wasn't an idiot, and did indeed know that there was more to that man's plan than he was letting on, but he didn't fear or care for it. The genius let out a small shudder and a sigh, turning around to meet Saikah with crimson red eyes and a blank face

"You don't want to fight me? Is there an option other than that?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:57 pm

She stood silent, her hands clutching to her clothes as she stared at the ground.

"....I could just leave. I could come and join you, if possible." she muttered, not caring if he heard. "It'll mean I become a traitor as well, giving up all this respect I finally gain from the Seireitei..." She paused as tears fell from her eyes, hitting the gorund. "I...I don't want to fight you anymore! I can't take it!" Hisagi stood there, his arms crossed and a firm gaze at Masataka.

"What are you doing here anyways? Isn't it dangerous for you to be near your home? after that disappearing act?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:22 pm

"Well since it took me awhile to rebuild this place, I thought I'd leave it as a memorial to Ayano and Tsuruko. Besides, they (Seireitei) themselves are too tired at the moment, so I don't fear them just yet."

Masataka glanced at the ground for before staring at Saikah with dark eyes, taking a few steps forward. His hands came out and landed softly on her shoulders, his face looking straight at the crying girl. A few tense seconds passed and the man finally let out a sigh, bowing his head as he pulled the girl into a deep and warm hug.

For that very brief moment, holding the beautiful girl in his arms, he felt content. This girl would go against Seireitei just for him? She would give it all up just to be by his side? That made him feel shocked, warm, and loved. His heart was pounding wildly and a few crystal tears sparkled in the depths of his red eyes

Suddenly he pulled back and looked at the soft face of the girl, his hand coming up to meet her pale cheek

"Would you really do that for me, Saikah-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:26 pm

She looked at him, tears still falling from her red eyes. "Y-you're all that I have left...Gin never cared...I can't depend on anyone in the Seireitei because I'm a Captain...I don't know what I would do if you were gone." She held her head low. "I would do anythiing to make you happy...I never want to see you sad or insane like that ever again!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"I would do anything to make you happy."

Masataka froze and a warm feeling sweapt through his entire body. Those words shook the very core of his soul, an almost light glow taking place in his heart. He could only stare at the girl, his eyes wide with tears and flickers of emotion. He had not felt like this for a long time. His arms came up and wrapped around the girl, his voice echoing

"Thank you, my Saikah-chan.."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Saikah could only cry softly as she hugged him back.

"oy oy oy! I hate to breka the lovey dovey moment, but you two gotta go. Now." Hisagi said as he threw the haori at Saikah, landing on her head.

"you're cold." she joked as she seemingly glared at him.

"Hey, would you want me to cover you so they don't think you're a traitor or not?" h said, crossing his arms. "I can just say you were absorbed by an arrancar. Only thing to keep them from searching your 'body'" He sweatdropped as she glared at him. "Listen, I'm only gonna save your ass once. You're gonna ahve to find another way to keep others from recognizing you if you're going."

"Hisagi..." Saikah muttered.

"....Hurry up. Kira and some Squad 3 and 9 shinigami are comin to go hollow hunting. I'll just see if i can drag an arrancar out and hopefuly not die enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Meeting   Hidden Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Crossover/Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: