Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers)   Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Okay, anyone else stunned? I've been reading the latest Bleach manga, and I am gobsmacked.

Tousen has a Bankai. Okay, normal. He has a Mask. Erm, okay, still fine. Then, he has a Resurrección. You heard me right. A Resurrección. Yet, he didn't call out a release phrase, and he used it in Shikai. I don't get it. Tousen isn't an Arrancar, he's a Vaizard, a one that is utterly cheap. How the hell did Tousen master it so quickly? One that note, again. He has a Resurrección.

I. Don't. Get. It.

"Suzumushi Hyakushiki: Grillar Grillo"

Cool, but no info there.

Cheap fan-grabbing power-up? Probably. Tousen go boom anyway.

Oh, and nice Kira speech, Aizen:

"All creatures want to believe in something bigger them themselves. They cannot live without blind obedience. And to escape the pressure of that trust, those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher them themselves. And then those people in turn look for someone even stronger. That is how all kings are born. That is how all Gods are born. But make no mistake. They all still abide to me. Because from this point onward, you will witness first hand the power of the god they foolishly placed their faith in. I will become that god they have no choice but to believe in."

I'm Athiest, Kthxbai!

Next...

Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers) 656px-10

Shinji is awesome. Pity he failed.

Anyway, I'm off T.T Tired. Oh, and I'll be editing a lot of crap in the morning, including expanding the Zanpakuto ability limit from three to four, and five to seven. Not to mention editing the Hollows, Vaizard, Quincy, and so much other stuff the Bleach screwed me over with. Either way, I'll probably have fun doing it.

Kubo, you're awesome, but we're gonna need INFO, maaaan!
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Huh. Didn't see that coming (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: