Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Roleplaying Killers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

10 Roleplaying Killers Empty
PostSubject: 10 Roleplaying Killers   10 Roleplaying Killers EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 pm

OOC: I found this on my computer today. Its a few months old and I forgot what it was going to be used for. Safe to say, thought I'd post it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

10 - Fourth-Wall Breaking.
This is one of the most hated things in Role-playing, but it depends how it is done. If you're role-playing within an Anime, then you're bound to have a slight of humour of doing something on the grounds of your character glaring at his/her creator, or making a reference to something in the real world. That is fine, and will probably be fine to all role players. Yet, the other kind of "Fourth-Wall Breaking" is the kind that can send people up the wall with anger. Having your character know something he/she shouldn't just because you know it can dearly piss people off.

9 - Super Transformations.
Whether it be Dragon Ball, Bleach, Ranma, or Tenjho Tenge, every action Anime has at least one method of transformation. Contrary to popular belief, this is fine. What isn't fine is pushing past these transformations, or making your own when there are perfectly fine outlines already there for you to use. What is the need for a "Uber Kool Sup3 Demonz Form!1!" when your character can go Super Saiyan already? Face it, you wanted to be unique. Yet, you came off as a pest.

8 - Sue.
Do I even need to say it? Everyone hates a Mary Sue. Everyone hates a Gary Stu. Your character can be many a wondrous thing, but they have to earn it, and they must have limits. Beauty is decided by the beholder. Intelligence is shown through example. Power is built up, not coming from nowhere. Your created character is to be your essence of fun in a set stage, not for your personal fucking fantasy.

7 - Hero Time.
Not everyone can be the hero. Not everyone gets the option to be the hero. There are other roles.

Enough said.

6 - Blind, Deaf, and Dumb.
If you're role-playing you must understand that even a set scripted stage can change at any moment. The other "actors" can turn around, and do whatever they wish at any given time, in reason. Its called "role-playing" because changes can easily be made through chosen actions be the "role-players" at any given moment. Even a set storyline can be changed with a wave of a hand. This is all well and good, but there is one thing an "actor" can't do

Ignore it

5 - So you wanna be an Overlord?
You will not follow the "Evil Guy" handbook. That is all.

4 - I'm God.
No, you're not. No role-player should think this, even with their own character.

3 - What. The. Fuck?
You said you became the King of Games? Huh, when did this happen? Oh, whats that, your character became a angsty-little shit? Woah, erm, why? Your character can see spirits, have ice powers, and be the hero whenever he wishes? Care to explain why? No? Well, fuck you too buddy, here's a nice ban.

Bottom Line: Show us why, when, and how.

2 - Gotta Catch 'em All!
Your character is not a pimp. Your character is not a goddess. You cannot have a Moka. You cannot have Sesshomaru. It is not possible, no matter how much you or your characters want this to happen. Ever.

1 - Canon
Unless said otherwise, follow the canon "guide-lines." Which means Saiyans are the highest-level of strength. Ranma Saotome is more attractive than you, your character, and God. Ichigo can, and will pwn you. Maya Natsume will not fall for you. No one is hotter than Moka Akashiya. Time halts in mid-transformations. All male characters that look like girls are straight.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

10 Roleplaying Killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: