Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neku Goes Too Far - WHAT IF?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Neku Goes Too Far - WHAT IF? Empty
PostSubject: Neku Goes Too Far - WHAT IF?   Neku Goes Too Far - WHAT IF? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 am

What If: Zetta Neku - Xover - Disgaea

"Who am I..?"

The boy suddenly froze and threw back his head, his eyes glowing as he forced all his spirit pressure to the surface. His smile twitched and morphed into a handsome smirk that didn't seem to fit his teenage face. His hand came up, clenching as his head lurched forward and bowed, his voice echoing deeply, his body shaking wildly

"I'm Neku...!"

He threw up his hands and the earth began to shake

"...the universe's most badass freakin' Overlord!"

Silence.

"ZETTA BEAM!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Planet Earth was no more.

Neku's title has become
{Badass Overlord}!

&&&&&&&

What If: Girl Neku - Gender Bender

A pale face met the gaze of those around in the area. Orange hair fell over the soft-boyish face, dark blue eyes blinking before they stared back at the onlookers. Without a word the girl stood up from the ground and took a glance around, only to look down, at her dusty and muddy outfit. A scream echoed. A scream of a terrified girl.

"Eeewwwww! I need new clothes, pronto! AXEL!"

A bowing figure appeared

"Y-yes, my lady?"

The girl smiled and held out her hand

"Shopping, NOW!"

The universe could only tremble.

&&&&&&&

What If: Uzumaki Neku - Shinobi Style

Blue eyes blinked once before they flashed with joy as a hand came up to pull-back the scarf. A scarf that hid half of his face. Instead of smooth pale skin as expected, there were markings, lines that stretched across cheeks. They were like whiskers in essence, but were almost burned on, or torn into smoothly.

Neku could only grin at his audience

"What? I don't keep my face hidden for no reason you know! Dattebayyo!~"

Slowly his hands came up together, forming a single hand seal as a flash of energy ran along the area. In a boom of smoke, shouts of unity echoed loudly

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!"

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Now aren't we all glad Neku never turned out like these? I'm tired, so sue meh. Insanity can do things to you...
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Neku Goes Too Far - WHAT IF?
Page 1 of 1