Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Headhunter story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

The Headhunter story Empty
PostSubject: The Headhunter story   The Headhunter story EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 3:58 pm

(So surfing through the internet i found some cool pictures of these different masks that kinda would fit as Viazard masks. I got bored an decided to write a story set in our little universe we all play in as Through Heiyo's eyes as he is chased by Headhunters. Hope it doesnt suck to bad and can entertain you guys. Btw as a side not this is written from the point of veiw that Heiyo has Viazard powers)

The Spirits tale

Chapter 1: The Mornings rays

The crimson light flared brightly over the horizon from the rising sun swiftly making its ascent into the sky for daybreak. A clash of steel shook the forest outside Karakura town. A young man breathed heavy his upper body exposed from his clothes being slashed to rags. He snarled as he raised his blade a standard Japanese sword held tight in his right hand raised in defense against his on coming opponent. The blade shimmered in the rising suns light as it ground against the skeletal exterier face of the animal staring him down. The young man panted thrusting out pushing the beast off. The monster flipped landing perfectly on all four. The young fighter panted pushing the wet matted hair from his face which was obscuring his vision. He now had a better look.
The beast was at least six feet in length with darkened fur and a light teal cross patterned etched across his back. It had the form of a bear with its large hunched back and short muscular legs which curved down into massive paws and extended out into foot long golden claws. The animal raised its short thick neck bellowing out a roar as it flung itself forward at the young man. He now had a clear view of its face the upper portion and snout of it covered with a skeletal mask which seemed to flow over the rest of its body matching the rest of the color scheme of its body. The young man snarled charging head forth into the oncoming attack.
The bear had the strength, but he, he had speed. At the last second the young man dug his foot down and thrust upward swing his blade down in and arch and felt it dig through the skeletal mask hearing and feeling it crack under his attack. He sighed as he landed and sheathed his blade in one motion turning and murmured "You, were weak. And I, was strong. It is for this reason I was victorious. But, worry not my opponent. You may now rest at ease. For I have purified your soul and send you to a better place. I hope you find a good home in the Sereitei" he bowed his head breathing in the morning air as he heard his opponent let out a bellowing roar and desintegrated to dust as the suns rays broke the tree tops shining on the small battlefield that had kept the young man busy through the night.
The young man cracked his neck pulling the remains of his torn shirt from his torso and tosses it to the ground. He ran his fingers across his bare chest tracing a series of claw marks that now crossed from his left shoulder to his right hip. He hissed back a snarl the cuts having dug deeper then he anticipated. He coughed spitting out a mouthful of fluid including his own blood. He raised his right leg bending it watching it operate and respond properly. He hissed again though as he rolled his ankle finding only pain driving though it. He stretched his leg up onto a nearby branch rolling his pant leg up examining the swollen purple colored flesh and bulge to the right side of his ankle. He sighed releasing the cloth of his pants letting them fall back into place and gently lowers his foot to the ground gingerly walking away to the thicket of the woods needing to splint the wound.
The young man grunted as he pushed past a tree grunting and sighed coming to a hault. He looked out across a small clearing in the woods to a small hut. His gaze narrowed a figure standing contently in front of what he considered his home. It was a youthful women with blue eyes and long braided hair falling down in two long pigtails over the front of her body to her waist. She wore a black kimono with a white obi tying across her front. A white cloak with black stitching and symbols across it a large Japanese symbol for the number four stamped on the back. She smiled brightly to the young man holding a katana in her hands with a round golden hilt and guard wrapped in purple cloth and a matching purple sheath. She spoke in a soft tone addressing him.
"Good morning Heiyo Tatikachi" her eye glittered in the early sunlight.
The young man seemed lest then thrilled his eyes narrowing at her "Captain Unohana... To what do I owe the pleasure of you gracing my presence on this morning?" He questioned with a hint of spite in his tone. The young women flashed a pleasant smile to Heiyo and indicated his wounds "I am the Captain of the 4th squad of the 13 protection squads. We are speacilized in the healing and tending of injuries to Shinigami" she poke kindly. Heiyo gritted his teeth bitterly before spitting back "And just why does the 13 protective guards finally feel it appropriate to help me now?!"
Captain Unohana seemed unphased as she continues to smile and stepped towards him. Heiyo's hand shot to the hilt on his waist. Unohana sighed "Heiyo... I come in the peace that we are two of the oldest Shinigami still known... Please. Allow me to help you." Heiyo stared the young women down his grip slowly loosening till his hand fell away from the handle of his blade. He nodded knowing of all of his old life, this women was the only true trustworthy one.
He took her soft welcoming hand she held out for him and followed her inside his home. This women, he couldnt figure out why, but she always had that welcoming warmth about her. How could someone be that happy all the time? His own life had been pain and misery, war and death. How did she do it? Her presence had allowed him to lose focus and didn't realize he was no laying on his back on his couch. Unohana raised her hands and green aura covering the palm and fingers. Heiyo felt a pressure as he spirit energy clashed with his own her soothing presence however, allowed him to relax as the pain of his skin restitching itself back together and the bone he had shifted in his ankle realign slowly.
Heiyo took slow heavy breaths, time seemed to slow around him as his wounds slowly healed. He stared up at the Captain as she smiled continuing effortlessly with her work. Heiyo shifted a little and asked finally "Retsu... Why are you here?" Captain Unohana blushed not used to being addressed by her first name "I was in the area.... Adjuchas are appearing more frequently through the area. The 13 guards are worried that an Arrancar is in the area and may be bringing them forth from Heuco Mundo. Though we haven't gotten any solid evidence that this is the real story or if the said Arrancar is working with Aizen" Heiyo twitched at the name. His eyes narrowed and his fists clenched tight. If he could only relate with Soul Soceity on one thing... it was the passion and hatred of Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

PostSubject: Re: The Headhunter story   The Headhunter story EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 am

Heiyo sat up Unohana having finished his wounds having healed over. She pushed a cup of warm liquid into his hands "I must ask you drink this... it will help you sleep and allow your wounds to properly heal and restore your body so it may not completely adapt to the idea of being healed." Heiyo nodded taking a sip of the liquid and gagged. It tasted like a dry chalky chi tea. It pricked the back of his throat as it rolled down through his body. He shook his head a sudden drowsy burst rushing over his body. He groaned feeling his grip loosen and the cup falling from his hand shattering to the floor. He held his head the room suddenly going dark and spinning and slowly felt himself falling back into the coushions of the couch a sudden chill bursting through his body causing him to shake. Unohana looked down sighing and covered her eyes turning away as if ashamed "Im sorry Heiyo... I never meant to deceive you" she turned and nodded to the shadows A long dragged out sigh followed a a tall, aggressive, muscular man stepped into the light "He'll never trust you again" the man whispered low. He raised his long spikey haired head small bells tied into the tips and jingled. His one uncovered eye flashed in the light, the other covered by a thick black eye patch and strap. He wore a sleeveless haori matching the patten of Unohana's the difference being the giant symbol stamped on the back reading the number 11. Unohanas eyes flashed at the man "Kenpachi... Its very simple. Captian commander believes he could be a risk in this world. These acurances are not mere coincidence" Kenpachi sighed "What difference does it make to me? This ones a pipsqueak... What would Headhunters want with him?" Unohana sighed looking at Heiyo's unconcious form "I dont know... but regardless his pressense is a threat to this worlds peace... We'll allow the substitute shinigami to deal with them if they show up"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: The Headhunter story   The Headhunter story EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:05 am

As a critic within the Fanfiction world, I'm gonna simply cut everyone some slack as this is a RP based fic, which allows leeway. Still, I'll say one thing: If Heiyo is a main character, then don't make him a Mary Sue or break the limits of the canon base (well, certain parts anyway, seeing as the Bleach X Omega verse has changed everything greatly Razz).

Tidy up the layout, stick to character roots, and give reasons. I still don't understand what Heiyo's deal is with Aizen, beyond general "character beh evil" hatred. As for the Vaizard thing, I don't mind, as Masataka was going to make him one anyway, just don't let it make him "all powerful" (those that cannot lose, simply suck.)

I'm interested to see what you bring in next with this, or if any other characters spring up. Either way, I'll leave it to you and review each section.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Headhunter story   The Headhunter story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Headhunter story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: