Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010 Empty
PostSubject: Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010   Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:07 pm

Utter. Bastards.

I make it no secret that I love dueling, not to mention dueling with a rather fun Dragon deck filled with a tree of combos. Sadly, some people in this game just can't take a loss, and thus I've had two disconnecters, one after the other. One was named FranK, who I got to around the 5th turn before I summoned "Dark Armed Dragon" "Red Eyes B" and "Red Eyes Darkness Metal" in a flash, thanks to a sleek trick of Red-Eyes Wyvern and Future Fusion (send five dragons to graveyard for F.G.D, with three being dark types, two being R-EW)

Safe to say, he bloody vanished the moment I activated DAD's effect.

The one before that dude was a person who used Elemental Heroes. Can't remember his name, but he was pretty damn good. It was a long duel, going straight into 20+ with ease, and our decks piling down by the second. It was like the duels you see in the show, with key cards and reverse throws happening by the turn. It was awesome.

Sadly, he pulled a fast one and disconnected the second I cleared the field with "Lightning Vortex" and used Red-Eyes Wyvern to bring by REDM. I dunno if he did it on purpose, but I'm pretty damn sure he got pissed off the amount of times I defeated his fusion monsters. Oh, and the score? I was around 5000, with him on 200. So, yeah, I was a sad panda after that.

Ah well, rant over.

I'm no super-special-awesome duelist, but I do love a good throw down, and I'm quite happy to lose. Thus, if anyone wants a match, or simply finds a "blonde-red academy uniform wearing-dragon user" from "GBR Manchester" named "Kai" while online, let me know! My friend code is: "2708-3429-7763" and I use three decks: "Combo Dragon Deck" "Fortune Ladies" and a "Dark Magician Girl" deck.

Oh, and on the matter of RP? I've got something big planned Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010   Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:46 pm

I got one just as good. Im sitting here playing and i was down on points like under 2000 im playing red eyes D.A.D. build and i had four face down (all bluffs) my opponent synchros Black rose and pops her effect blowing up the field but doesnt destroy black rose. Then he attacks me directly with her and says "gg" and i was like "Dude wait a sec you cant do that black rose gets destroyed by her effect when summoned also" silence for like thirty seconds and he logs off then starts bad mouthing me saying i suck at the game and he beat me easy....
Back to top Go down

Reverse of Arcadia - YGO2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: