Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiroshi Training in the underground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Hiroshi Training in the underground Empty
PostSubject: Hiroshi Training in the underground   Hiroshi Training in the underground EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:01 pm

The shaodw dance through the streets of Kakukara town roaring in enraged pain. The hollow landed on all fours roaring out again on the outside of the city standing before a lonely hut. Urahara's shop looked deserted in the night's light. The hollow creeping forward cautiously toward the hut. A lone shadow cast down over the hollow a soft whisper leaving the figures lips "Reject all who call upon thy faith, blow down the gates of hell... Hadou #05 Maishin " the figure flung his hand forward a thrust of energy erupting from his palm mashing the hollow down into the ground.

the Hollow roared standing back up turning towards the long shadow casting over it. He roared enraged by the intruder. Red eyes pierced the night sky as a slow breath left his lips " Your nights of terror end here im afraid my foe" he jumped landing the chains on his pant legs jingling as he cracked his neck a tight black wife beater pulled tight against his chest. He smiled a calm smile at the rage of the beast before him. The hollow roared again charging at him with its massive hands raised.

He smiled, not reaching for his Zanpakutou, nor raising a hand for kidou and simply dropped his leg back taking up a traditional fighting stance. "Forum one... Ishisupea higyou" he whispered quietly as the beast bared down on him. he crouched low and thrust up his bare fist connecting with the lower jaw of the hollow knocking him back. The rogue shinigami landed a few feet back as the hollow shook his head dazed and angrier by such a blind sided attack. The man smiled "That was the first forum of my Taijupo. A fighting style ive been honing along my journeys. The first forum is known as the Stone spear strike, a simple yet effective attack that force the Reaitsu of the user into one blow. It can be the most powerful attack in ones arsenal if they use only brute force. But for one like myself the more complex moves are used for that. This is a simple stunning technique mostly. Used to daze an opponent while i prepare other attacks" he smiled as the beast regained its composure and chuckled as it roared "As it would seem though for a larger opponent like yourself its effect doesnt go quite as long. I make note of this for further experiments".

The beast roared lashing out with his first massive hand in an attempt to crush the shinigami. He simply back flipped away from the blow and sighed "Such anger." he shook his head as the second hand lashed out at him and side stepped it quickly drawing his blade deflecting the forearm of the beast outward with a small swipe and raised his hand pointing a figner to the beast mask at it lost balance " Build up from one whole storm, shatter those who live, and strike down the enemy Hadou #04 Byakurai!" he called out a thin bolt of electricity shooting from his finger tip and bursting through the hollows mask sending one final roar from the beast as it disappeared into nothingness.

The shinigami sighed sheathing his blade and smiled at the sound of clapping a man standing in the doorway of the store clutching his cane "Very impressive Stranger-san" the slipper hat man cooed. The shinigami smiled calmly "Kisuke Urahara... Im sorry for disturbing at such an hour" The former captain shrugged standing up straight and walking towards the shinigami. "So waht brings you to the real world at this hour my friend?" The shinigami bowed "Please sir Hiroshi is my name. I was stationed in the next town over and missed my gate back to Sereitei. Its rather embarassing really " the young shinigami actually blushed "And after speaking with a few others in the area i was pointed to your humble shop and was told you could be off assitance" Urahara chuckled nodding and waved Hiroshi inside toward the back of the shop Tessai coming out to greet them

"Shop keeper!" the large man gave a low bow "Im sorry sir it seems ive been doing poor job of keep the barriers in place so hollows do not interfere with us" Urahaha waved him away "Its nothing Tessai-san." he turned to Hiroshi pointing to Tessai "Hiroshi this is my assistant Tessai. I noticed during your fight your main offense was through kidou" Hiroshi nodded "Yes sir. Ive not honned my skills with my blade enough yet" Urahara nodded "Well then Tessai may be able to assist you during your stay here" Hirochi quirked an eyebrow "Stay sir?"

Urahara chuckled "Riiight see my gate is down currently due to being overly used so much from trips to and from soul society both by myself and a close friend of mine Yorouchi... which speaking of which" he looked around curriously "Where is she right now?" Tessai looked around "Sir I believe Yorouchi-sama is currently in the undergound chambers" urahara nodded "Right right she's down there with free loader"

A few minutes later they were standing in a vast under ground training area. Hiroshi looked around somewhat impressed as he felt to spirit pressures colliding. Renji and Yorouchi where in a session. Renji was whipping his blade around whickedly "HOWL, ZABIMARU!" he roared out lashing an attack out at Yorouchi who sneered leaning back the attack not evening grazing her.

Yorouchi laughed "to slow Abarai!" she teased disappearing in a flash of shunpo. Renji growled looking around wildly. Tessai stood behind Hirochi as he watched on Urahara looking at him evily "So why dont you get in there?" he asked. Hirochi laughed "Oh goodness Mr. Urahara i could NEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!" he called out as Tessai threw him out into the middle of the fight. Urahara smiled "Nicely done Tessai" Tessai nodded "Thank you sir"

Horichi groaned bouncing and landign shaking his head "Damn you urahara" he hissed standing up and ducking in the nick of time Renjis blade whipping over his head. "Woah!" Hirochi looked up into the angry eyes of his opponent whipping his blade around wildly "Your next new guy!" he called lashing out again Yorouchi still no where to be found. Hirochi jumped backwards the blade driving into the ground. Hirochi panted after one attack he was already winded. He wasnt even in the 13 protective squads yet and was having to fight against a vice captain.

He jumped again Renji snapping the blade for the second strike grazing hiroshi's right side. He roleld most of the attack missing and panted as the blade was snapped again this time passing over his head. Hiroshi watched as Zabimaru recoiled and shot forward point his finger out towards Renji "Hadou #04 Byakurai!" the thing electric blast shot out hitting renji in the chest knocking him back. Renji growled getting back to his feet. "BANKAI!" he called out raising his blade.

Hiroshi sighed "What have i gotten myself into this time?" he asked no one lowering himself into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Hiroshi Training in the underground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiroshi Training in the underground   Hiroshi Training in the underground EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Quote :
Quality: 5/10

Word Count: 1173

Reward: 14 points.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Hiroshi Training in the underground
Page 1 of 1