Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life of the Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Eleven

Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 am

(OOC: or maybe it's because yumiko and aura are so bootiful that he can't look away!!!! ;].)

"Aaaanyways..."

The white haired Zaraki caught sight of a figure out of the corner of her violet eye. Turning her head, she found herself looking at a shinigami she had never seen before.

"Um, are you lost or something, stranger-san?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Aura blinked as she looked at the shinigami watchimg them. "That's Daisuke-san...If you're looking for Soi Fon-taicho, she had a small errand to run in the human world." She shouted to the man.
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Squad : Academy

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

He sighed. Seems that he had been spotted. He walked up to the two and bowed. "My apologies, but I heard you fall out of the tree and was unsure that you were unharmed." Daisuke straightened himself and looked to the one who had spoken about Soi Fon. "Are you sure? She had supposedly asked for me.....do you have any idea when she will be back?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

"Some sort of urgent mission came up after she tried to get you to her...I don't know when she'll be back, I'm afraid, Daisuke-san." Aura said.
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:53 pm

He frowned a little. Urgent? Hopefully she would be okay.....granted considering who he was talking about, she was sure to be fine. Still what should he do? "I suppose I should go and wait for her at where she told me to wait just in case she returns....." Daisuke mused aloud.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Yumiko yawned again and laid down on the grass once more, ignoring the newcomer and Aura. She was damned if she was going to waste her free day yammering with someone she didn't even know.

(OOC: JULIANA, WHERE ARE OUR VIDEOS?!?!?!?!?!?! >Sad )
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:24 pm

OOC: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! damit i was actually gonna ask my mom today....ugh....gonna ask her tomorrow Neutral STOP BITCHING AT ME, WOMAN DX I GOT A VOCALOID WALLET! IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!

IC:

Aura looked at Daisuke, then to Uzura, then let out a small sigh. "Well, I might as well keep looking for Izu-"

"WE GOT A PROBLEM!!!!"

"YEAH, A HUGE ASS DANGEROUS PROBLEM!!!"

She paused and looked up, seeing Kira and Hisagi running for their lives, with Hisagi holding a bottle of sake in his hand and Kira carrying a crate of them. Behind them was Saikah, who already released her zanpakuto and was swinging it like a mad man....or in this case, woman.

"DAM YOU TWO BASTARDS, GIVE ME MY SAKE BACK!!!" She shouted.Aura merely sweatdropped.

"Found him..."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:36 pm

"Oh dear..." Daisuke said as he look in disbelief. Hisagi-san certainly wasn't kidding when he said his captain was drunk beyond belief. This, if nothing else, proved his thinking that this was NOT a depressed drunk. "I suppose we should attempt to help them, shouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Yumiko snorted.

"Not my problem," she replied flippantly. "I'm off duty."

(OOC: POST THEM NOOOOOOWWWW!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 am

"Oh?" Aura said with her finger on her chin as the two lieutenants ran around. "But Izuru could get hurt. You don't want that, do you, Yumiko-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of the Shinigami   Life of the Shinigami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life of the Shinigami
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2