Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Akio was pinned down by his own Spiritual pressure. He closed his eyes as he tried to think of what he could do. Everyone was fighting while he was just standing there, unable to move. His sword started to glow as he began to lift it slowly. He wasn't prepared to stop here. He hadn't done his part just yet.

Akio let out a roar of power as his Reiatsu went into the blade. The glowing blade shot out shards of black ice, all moving into the air. The shards started to rain down, hitting the hollows one by one. Individually, the shards did very little more than cause a small amount of damage and freeze very small portions of the body they hit, but this was a rain of ice, dozens if not hundreds of shards raining down from the sky, all aimed at the hollows. The stronger hollows would be slowed down by just a thing while the weaker ones would either be defeated or much easier to stop. The radius was not far, however. Only about 20 feet around him at best, meaning anything outside of that distance would not be hit at all.

"I think that's... my limit..." Akio weakly said as his sword started to transform into its normal blade.
Back to top Go down
Raian Aidoru
The Wandering Phantom
Raian Aidoru

Number of posts : 34
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : 9

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Wait for it........wait for it......NOW!

The Hollow had to screw up eventually, and this was that time. A single wild claw swiped by Raian's form, getting caught in the ground below. A flick of the strings sent a wave of sound into it's gut, pushing it high into the air with a pain-filled grunt. It seemed to hover there, caught in the grip of time, flying. Flying, that is, until the next note of this violent song was played. One heavy chord roared out, the air above the hollow becoming a hammer of immense proportions, crushing down on the masked beast. Shards of it's exo-skeleton chipped off and flew in every which way, cracks surging across it's mask before being introduced to the ground in the worst way.

The earth caved in to the sheer power of his Zanpakuto, dust kicked up as the explosive blast enveloped it's victim, burying the hollow, but it wouldn't be enough. Raian's fingers shred over the strings, his right hand plucking the strings in a blur. What came next could only be described as a bombardment of an invisible air strike, only seen by the bending in the air and the reshaping of the dirt with each strike. Blast after blast after blast pummeled the enemy further and further into the ground, finalizing with a final, powerful smash. All that remained was dirt and spirit particles.

Raian took in deep breaths, slouching over at the sight of his defeated enemy. That sucker was fast! He attempted to regain his breath, arching back and letting out a rejuvinated "WOO!" He patted his instrumental weapon, a smile crossing his face. "That's my girl. Nothing more beautiful than you, Tatari."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shanesxe
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm

"Time to finish this."

Masataka held up the cane and smiled, jetting forward instantly. The final beast was hit only once, but that once was more than enough. He had put all his strength into the blow, smashing it directly in the stomach and doing something that would have shocked the rookie Shinigami back at the academy. He tore it in half. No, he didn't cut it. He tore it. His physical strength packed behind the cane had brutally ripped it into two blood soaked pieces, a burst of purifying energy washing over it with the last terrified croak it could possibly give. All in all, the genius had been splattered with quite a bit of the blood and didn't look all that bothered by it, instead swinging the cane over his shoulder.

That was the end of that, if you didn't count the Hollow that Saikah was now finishing off. It hadn't been easy, but they had done it. Akio looked just about to collapse, the white haired girl look dreadfully tired and even he himself didn't look all too there. Thankfully Raian and Hisao just seemed a bit amused, which was a good thing all in all. They had completed the mission and dealt with whatever force had been bothering the locals, something be proud of. Yet, then why did the genius feel so uneasy? He couldn't shake the thought that they were not yet done, a thought that grew increasingly more alarmed as his cane Zanpakuto pulsed a sickening orange for a single, breathless moment. It was laughing at him, laughing at something he couldn't see,

"Everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:23 pm

Eventually, the crack on the hollow's mask grew bigger before Saikah's sword cuts through it entirely, causing the hollow to cry out as it was destroyed. She lands wehre Masataka is before her trembling legs gave away, crumbling her t othe ground. "H-Hah....I'm...ok..." She pants as she was completely exhausted, her Zanpakuto reverting to its sealed form.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:32 pm

Akio fell down to one knee. The pressure lifted, he seemed to be alright, if very winded as well. He looked at his blade for a moment in confusion, before looking to everyone else. "I'm okay," Akio said before his stomach gave a small growl. "I'm just a little hungry... can we get something to eat?" As some knew, Spiritual Energy was tied to food. It gave spirits the illusion of hunger when they had low energy. For him to be so visibly hungry had to mean that he had used a large amount of power in his attacks, a sign of his lack of control.
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Squad : Academy

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:37 pm

"I'm good!" Called out Hisao as she walked over to the others. That had been fun. If only she had gotten here earlier though, there would have been more things to fight.

Ah, well. Nothing she could do about that now.

She glanced around the area, looking at both the place and the people. She missed Earth. Had she been allowed to, she would have made a beeline for her home the second she set foot here. Sadly, that was forbidden, and she had little doubt that the higher ups would find out almost immediately. And she wasn't strong enough to do anything about that.

Yet.

The other shinigami sure looked interesting. Maybe she'd get to ask some of them to spar later. Especially the guy with the cane, he had to be strong to tear a hollow in two.

Speaking of which...

"So do we all introduce ourselves now, or do we save that for later...?"
Back to top Go down
Raian Aidoru
The Wandering Phantom
Raian Aidoru

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

"Why are the young ones so loud?"

Raian only shook his head, lifting his guitar weapon off of his chest. In a flash and trail of light, it had returned to it's original form, finding shelter in the sheath on his side. The green-eyed Aidoru passed a less-than-amused look to the rather spunky girl, placing his hands on his hips.

"Raian Aidoru, Squad 9. If my sources were right, and since they always are, you're Hisao Yamaguchi. I'm the guy you'll be training under....."

Raian let a sigh pass through his lips. If he had the choice to say no to this assignment, he would've, but this order came directly from his captain, and Captain Tosen was not one to be denied, simply out of respect. As long as he was here, he might as well make due. Raian looked ot his trainee with a half-baked smile, trying to avoid tension.

"Good to finally meet ya."

Last edited by Raian Aidoru on Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

"Masataka Takayanagi."

He eyed the girl in askance and shrugged, turning away without another thought. His cane met the ground and he casually leaned on it, his eyes taking to viewing the sky above them as he stretched out his rusty senses. The genius couldn't help be distracted for the moment, dark eyes dancing rapidly between different sections of the sky. From the outside he just looked like someone who was almost bird-watching, but it was a different story beneath his layers. He needed to pinpoint what the cause of, well, his Zanpakuto laughing at him was. Warning him in essence. After all, not many things pulled one over on a fox,

"Squad Four. Pleasure~"

Still, just because he was distracted didn't mean he needed to be rude.

Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Squad : Academy

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Hisao nodded. "As he said, I'm Hisao Yamaguchi." She said as she gestured to Raian. "Nice to meet you all."

At the training under comment, she blinked. She hadn't heard of that. When was that decided and why hadn't she heard? Or maybe she had been told and forgot or just wasn't listening. Those last two seemed the most likely of all.

Ah well. Might as well make the best of it.

"So you'll be my mentor, huh?" The teen said, grinning up at Raian. "What should I call you then? Sensei? Master? Aidoru-san? Or just Raian?" It honestly made no difference to her. A name was a name, whatever fancy title you wanted to add to it or replace it with. She knew that personally.

Still, she'd never get over the fact that someone who looked to be not much older than her had probably lived long enough to be her great great great great great great great great great great grandfather....

And she thought her own grandfather was old...

Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:07 pm

"Saikah Kajimaru...from Squad 10." Saikah said as she looks up at the people around her. Physical wise, they were all much stronger than her. She manages to stand up, staggering a bit as she caught her breath.

"Ummm...shouldn't we head back to Soul Society now? The numbers of hollows have greatly decreased so I don't think we're needed any longer....I think..."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 pm

Akio gave a small sigh as his stomach gave yet another growl. It seemed that everyone was starting to introduce themselves. He had might as well do the same. "My name's Akio," he said almost as though it were an announcement. "Can we go eat now?" He was still quite hungry and it was all but apparent that when he set his mind to a single thing, that was what came first.
Back to top Go down
Raian Aidoru
The Wandering Phantom
Raian Aidoru

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Raian took a deep breath and exhaled with a roll of his eyes to the forward questioning of his new trainee. All these questions and titles thrown around, it was so killing his mood. He placed his hand on his forehead, shaking his head before shrugging to the girl.

"Raian. Just.....Raian. Titles just make me stressed, like I have way too many responsibilities."

And with that, he heard the words of Akio.

"That hungry, huh?"

Raian placed his hands on his sides, looking to the blue-haird youth with as much concern as he had amusement, needless to say, not much of either. He scanned the area, yawning once before patting Akio on his shoulder. He gave a nod to the others in the group, hoping to get to a census on the subject.

"This kid deserves a snack or somethin', I see no harm in it."

He placed his hand behind his head, scratching it.

"I think a little pick-me-up sounds good too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!   Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakura Town! Beginning of a New Adventure!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Storylines-
Jump to: