Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shikai and Bankai - Zanpakutou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Shikai and Bankai - Zanpakutou Empty
PostSubject: Shikai and Bankai - Zanpakutou   Shikai and Bankai - Zanpakutou EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm

The powers of a Zanpakutou are a great thing, dangerous, insane, and overpowered to some degree. Still, you're probably thinking: 'Wait, I just need to add 5 to ZAN stat to get my Shikai, and 20 to get my Bankai, and then I'm done'

Depending on the strength of the Zanpakutou stat, you can do so much more. Sure, you may only need five to release your Shikai, and twenty to gain Bankai, but that isn't the end of it. There is much more to it. Allow me to explain in this list.

Zanpakuto Levels -
Quote :
0: Shikai not unlocked. Character has yet to learn the name of Zanpakuto.
5: Shikai unlocked, one ability is avalable from said Shikai.
10: Another ability for Shikai unlocked, leaving a total of two.
15: A third ability is unlocked, giving the Shikai three powers.
20: A fourth and final ability has been unlocked for Shikai, mastering it. User also gains acess to Bankai and one of its abilities.
25: A second Bankai ability is unlocked.
30: A third Bankai ability is unlocked.
35: A fourth Bankai ability is unlocked.
40: A fifth Bankai ability is unlocked.
45: A sixth Bankai ability is unlocked.
50: A seventh and final Bankai ability is unlocked. Zanpakuto has been mastered and is at the limit.

For example: Getsuga Tensho counts as one ability. Extreme Speed counts as another. Thus Ichigo Kurosaki would have to have 25 in his ZAN stat to be able to do such in Bankai. There is no way of getting around this. If your Bankai boosts all your abilities (speed/strength/skill/rei/mind/) then that would count as five abilities, not one, thus needing level 50.

Now, to explain more. Bankai and Shikai can increase stats by a certain amount. If your Bankai increases Speed, such as Ichigo's, then you could explain that thirty points are added to your speed stat while in said Bankai, and dissapear when you release it. Remember, I will need to approve this if you choose to have a such an ability.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Shikai and Bankai - Zanpakutou
Page 1 of 1