Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Note - The Section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Note - The Section Empty
PostSubject: Note - The Section   Note - The Section EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 5:26 am

I made this sections for a few newcomers so they can brush up on their RP skills and other things. This section of the board is free from the rest, so it does not effect anything offical and such, but still holds the same bases, such as stat restrictions and levels. Do NOT make a storyline in this section of the forum if you intend it to be deep and pwnsome, this area is more for newbies and any help.

I will jump in threads (OOC) and give comments on how you're doing, helping you along the way if needed. I admit that I'm no 'super special awesome' role-player pro, but I hope I'm decent enough to help XD. Anyway, this note was made just in case you were freaking out over everything. I doubt certain people will RP here, but I know a few who need too.

You can RP alone here, or you can RP with some other member. It's up to you. Remember, it's all in practice here ^^

Well, that's all folks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Note - The Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: RP Training.-
Jump to: