Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On The Door steps to hell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

On The Door steps to hell Empty
PostSubject: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 am

"Heiyo Tatikachi", the deep voice spoke softly. The Shadow of nothingness swam through the shinigamis closed eyes, his white linen shirt sticking to his chest with sweat, his baggy black pants fluttering in the night wind. The Shinigami twitched as he heard his voice whispered again "Heiyo Tatikachi"... "No" moaned the young soul repear. A purple haze swirlded with the darrkness already in his mind a set of red eyes peircing the darkness "I demand a soul!" it rang out in anger.

Heiyo gasped sitting upright in his bed his red eyes peircing through the night almost as those of his nightmares did the darkness that clouded his mind. "I need to speak with the Captian commander" he muttered his voice heavy with a twing of distest and venom. The young Shinigami rolled from his bed ruffling his black hair forcing it back to its natural laying position then splashing his face and neck with water from a basin centered in the middle of the room he recided. The young shinigami looked around his home of so many years. The creator of the Bounto had built him this home to hide away in, nobody became a run away and lived to tell of it. He wasnt going to let that be him. He raised his Zanpoktou glaring at its black sheath through the night air. "Astarot" he whispered to his blade. It emited a low hum but his blade spirit did not appear before him. The Shinigami sighed "I see... so you are the one calling out to me in my dreams" He slipped on his shoes and torwards to his destination after rising to the surfuce. "The Captian commander... he'll have the answer hes a master fire user. Maybe, just maybe..." using shunpo the shinigami darted off into the night.

The next morning the air was heavy around the captian commanders office. He sat behind a desk scratching away at some notes "These reports become more troubling with each day... Aizen will strike again soon" he muttered to himself. Amessanger appeared at the door and bow "Sir... you have someone here to see you" The 1st devision captian raised his head "Send them in"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Blue eyes shone in the light of Seireitei, long hair flowing as the robed Shinigami walked slowly through the roads of the immense pathways that was Soul Society. Rain fell down along his straw hat, he never said a word as his footsteps echoed through the area, his form slowly moving. Suddenly he froze, his eyes flashing beneath the hat as his hand began to creep towards his sheathed Zanpakuto.

His palm wrapped around the hilt of the blade, before he swiftly drew it and held it before him. Time seemed to stop, and the very color of the world washed out to a dull grey. Eyes filled with kindness and compassion stared into his own, a bright smile falling over a beautiful female face as a soft hand came up to slightly tilt the chin of Kenshin. A whisper of light air washed over his ears as pale lips moved, a cute giggle falling through the very essence of his soul.

Then, just light a flash of thunder, everything resumed it's normality. Kenshin stood stone still for a few seconds, drops of rain washing over his form. Suddenly he sheathed the blade and span around, beginning a trek towards an unknown destination, a new objective in mind. Much like he was answering an order or a question, his mouth began to move and a small statement trailed over his lips.

"I will do so, my Maiden."

&&&&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: I wasn't busy, saw the thread, there ya go XD. Oh, and Heiyo can't use Shunpo, he's simply not fast enough to do so. As annoying as it is, it takes a stat of 10 speed to use even the most basic of the flash step ability, so, sorry T.T. Oh, and note: I still pull an epic fail at 'Samurai thingy' scenes, so dun blame meh if my post lacks...well, action? geek )
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:55 pm

OOC: DUMASS! REPLY TO THE OTEHRS!!!

IC:

"Umm..." A voice said behind himm. Saikah walked up to him cautiously. "Y-you're the same man who attacked Masa-kun...right? Why did you attack him?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am

(OOC: I did, but they didn't take effect T.T Had to repost. Oh, and by 'Straw Hat' = I mean the ones the Akatsuki used to wear. Just noting that, as I kept getting an image of Luffy XD)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Oro?"

Kenshin froze before turning, tipping his round straw hat up slightly, his blue eyes falling on the girl. He sighed at her question and began to close his eyes slightly, thoughts drifting through his very soul. He had expected this, he had expected people to ask such questions sooner or later. Still, he couldn't stand back and let Masataka, a dog of Seireitei, stop him from helping the people of Rukongai. Corruption ran deep within the blinded Masataka, and he had tried to put an end to it. Still, he had failed, and barely got off with a near death experience.

He hadn't expected the frail looking Shinigami to be so strong. It was an eye opener to the straw-hat wearing Shinigami.

The long haired Shinigami warrior sighed once again as he finally glanced at Saikah, speaking "I'm sorry for doing such, but sometimes things don't appear as they truly are. Your friend, Takayanagi, is a loyal man to Seireitei, but he is too loyal." At that end word he shifted lightly and put his hand to the straw hat, pushing it forward to draft a shadow over his calm blue eyes like a blanket of darkness "There is no point of me saying any more, as I cannot stop him. A fool he may appear, but even a fool can defeat a king."

His shook his head sadly before spinning on his foot and turning away, his soft voice slipping over his lips once again "Now, is there anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:37 am

"U-umm....well....." Saikah said, turning away, blushing a bit. "You...you were kind of cool back there...when you fought him...could...could you tell me your name?"
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:58 pm

(FUCK xP didnt realize that crap)(Oh well he's kinda sorta evil so itll happen eventually)

The Black haried shinigami had been moving along all night he panted, slipping into Seireitei had been more difficult then he'd had to do in years. Being unable to use shunpo made his travling much harder but when he was in battle it never bothered him, infact he rarely ever saw himself needing speed to beat his opponents. Well atleas the one's he'd come by so far.

Outside the Captian commanders chambers he stumbled slightly from exhaustion as the messanger stepped back outside "The Captian will see you now" the messanger bowed for him to enter. The young shinigami nodded but stopped a girl catching his eye. Down in the streets talking to a young man whose features he couldnt make out from this distance was a young girl (Saikah) "Woah" he muttered swaying again. The messanger coughed as if embaressed "um sir the captian?" "What?' Heiyo turned to him blanky btu shooke his head "Oh right the old dude ya gotya thanks" he stumbled into the room throwing glances over his shoulder to the street below.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 pm

His eyes flashed for a moment as he felt someone stare down upon him, unable to fully see his face. How unusual it was, as said stare seemed to trail along the woman speaking to him, before simply vanishing. No matter, he had best not question it. Kenshin silently threw such a thought to the back of his mind and resumed his current situation, which was talking to this younge woman.

"My name?"

The long haired warrior blinked at her small statement with a sudden shock, tipping up his straw hat to reveal his lightning blue eyes. He finally fully turned to the woman and gave her a small glance over, letting a kindly small smile crawl along his pale lips before giving a small bow. How rude of him not to gave his name to this woman. Kenshin continued his smile before he finally gave off a brief nod, standing up from his bow.

"Ayah', my apologies. My name is Inuzuri Kenshin, an honor to meet you. Miss..?"

&&&&&&&&&&

(OOC:

(1) Howling Dog, Heart of Sword
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:57 pm

"K-Kajimaru Saikah!" She said quickly before blushing. She lowred her head as if she was being stared down. "Well...I might as well be going...It...It was nice to meet you, Inuzuri-san." She said as she turned and started to walk away.

OOC: Guess who has the hots fo rKenshin~~~<3
Saikah: SHUT IT T_T
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 pm

(of course its always the bad ass mysterious Samuri guys xP)

The black haired shinigami stepped through the door way as the messanger approached behind him he slammed the door cutting him off from entering. "You" spat the yougn shinigami looking at the old man before him.

The Captian commander raised his head briefly "Ahhhh Young Heiyo... so long sense youve paid us a visit" he captian chuckled "To what do i owe this pleasant, unexpected and at the same time somewhat unwanted, suprise?" questioned the 1st captian.

Heiyo reached to his side unseathing his black handled sword with the pentagram hilt. He point the ahndle out torwards the old man "You are the most well known fire weilding shinigami of this age, also the captian commander of the 13 squads captian of 1st squad yourself" Heiyos red eye narrowed "I can no longer hold back this beasts power and i need training" He spun the blade its tip pointing at the old man "you shall help me train, master my fire that is sealed deep in this beast, and allow me to return to my days as i was" his eyes narrowed "Got it old man?".

The elderly man inclinded his head studying the young shinigami "You are currently in no position to be ordering me lad... certainly seeing as you are a deserter to your own race and also of no ranking among the 13 squads... i take it as a personal insult on myself that you would barge in here and demand such things of me and expect results" The old man stood weakly balancing on his staff "I also take it as a personal threat... the blade you weild is beyond my own abilities to teach you to weild, you must learn its powers on your own, it is a dark spirit having been sealed for many years, legend tell even sense the beginning of time. You are of no use to me and i am of no help to you so i am releaved you decided to come so far out of hiding to pay me a visit old friend however" he snapped his figners 5 gaurds appearing two young shinigami and 3 ninja ops (the 2nd squads ninja people). "As i said drawing your blade on me i take as a personal threat... Seize him and remove him from Seireitei immediately once youve got him in the wilderness" The captian raised his head fully "Kill him..." with that he shimmered for a second then the door behind Heiyo blasted open as the old man shunpo'd out into the open streets below.

The messanger and two other shinigami gaurds advanced from the other side of the door drawing their blades. The two shinigam summed by the captian stepped forward unsheathing their weapons also. The ninja ops raised their kunais in deffense. Heiyo growled spitting to the ground "That old man will pay" he muttered then raised his katana launching forward swinging downward on the nearest shinigami then piviting and tilting his blade out to the side spun it upward crossing across the warriors chest sending a spray of blood to the floor and a scream of agony from his lungs. The messanger and ninja ops launched forwad.

Heiyo side stepped the messanger and as he soared pasted smacked the butt of his blade against his skull sending the man spiraling to the floor. The first two of the ninja ops on him now and pinned his arms outward as the third shot in for the kill his kunai raised going for Heiyos exposed chest. Heiyo growled jumping upward his foot colliding with the ninjas chin sending him flying back from his starting spot. Heiyo struggled against the other two as the four other shinigami raised their blades calling out to their spirits. Heiyo howled with rage before cracking his jaw open and screeching out in rage " RISE FROM YOUR HELLIST THRONE, ASTAROT!" The calling echoing out the doorway and into the street below followed by a surge of reaitsu as his blade took its true form.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:44 am

(OOC: That's...unexpected O.O

Masataka: "Pity I'll probably kill him. Meh, sucks to be him.")

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Kenshin stared at the leaving female before nodding his head. Suddenly he froze and span around, his eyes trailing towards a new spiritual pressure leak. It was higher than his own, that he could easily see. Still, his Zanpakuto warned him that this new being needed to be stopped. The samurai closed his eyes briefly. Sadly, as much as he wished not to interfere, he couldn't stand by and allow two unfocused monsters fight like animals.

Kenshin put his hand on his Zanpakuto hilt and then began to dash towards the pulsing power, his form turning into a blur to anyone lower than a basic 4th seat. His face was hidden by the straw hat, his free hand holding onto it, and his blue eyes tracking the blurry land as he ran as fast he could. He hoped dearly that Amatsuotome would grant him the strength to do as much as he could.

Though he doubted her strength would be enough.

The samurai felt a light bop on his head by an invisible hand at that remark. His eyes could sparsely see an angry pout in the background before the figure faded away. Kenshin gave a light grimace, making a mental note to never doubt his beautiful Amatsuotome ever again. It just wasn't good for his head.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:14 pm

The young shinigami raised his arms the blast of reiatsu having knocked his restrainers away. he chuckled evily raising his arm which were now wound up in two long ropes of chains at the end of which were two wicked slender pointed hooks.

Heiyo laughed his eyes glazed over as he began spinning the chains the hooks twirling and whisting in the rapid motion "So" he whispered calmly "Who would like to die first?". He continued his hooks howling almost now, black flames trickling from the tips of the hooks and down around the chains. He laughed evily as the flames licked his skin and he didnt even move. "I know" he said chuckling "Eni, meni, mini, MO!" he flung one of the hooks at a the nearest ninja op and sunk the hook into the helpess fighters ankle. The reared back in pain as blood pour from his ankle and the fires licked his skin burning and scorching it to a blackened ash "STOP!" he howled in pain. Heiyo yanked the chain and dragged the man across the rooms floor to him where and reached down burring the second hook into the mans throat "Silence" he snapped and sneered watching the mans strugglign end. With a sharp yank he pulled his hooks free and turned pointing at the others in a battle stance one hook passing over them slowly, and tauntingly "Now whose next?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:50 pm

"I will glady take up my blade..."

Kenshin's soft voice echoed around the area as he stepped forward. He tipped the straw hat up, showing his now ice-cold blue eyes. Where there was once warmth there was now anger, anger at what this man was doing. His robes wrapped around his form as he suddenly drew one of his two blades, his Zanpakuto. At that draw, his sword let out a pulse of energy as a flare of light exploded off of it.

"You should stop this, that you should. Awaken, Amatsuotome!"

A large explosion of almost warm light ran from the sword, and seemed to shoot upwards around his body. His straw hat fell off his head and slowly began to float to the floor, only be sliced in half as Kenshin grasped his Zanpakuto in one palm and span it into a reverse stance. His form was firm and sleek, his breathing almost silent. His lightning blue eyes stared down upon Heiyo, a breeze running through his long hair.

"Give up, stranger-san, I have no desire to harm you."

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 pm

Heiyo's glazed over eyes turned to Kenshin "Im afraid youve made a grave mistake by coming here then comrad-san" (refering to him as comrad becuase their both older shinigami doesnt mean he actuall knows him directly but if their from a similar time frame its possible theyve battled along side before) "Id hate to shed the blood of a fellow man of arms" he raised his hooks spinning them vicously again the flame trickling off them licking in small scorches at the walls and ceiling of the building. "But unless youve come to take me to the Captian commander i have no intrest in you"

A Ninja op slowly stumbled to his feet behind Heiyo and raised a blade charging at him. with a small jingle Heiyo released the hook in his right blade and stared at kenshin the hook falling and sweeping upward as if controled by another force. The spike of the hook drove up through the jaw of the ninja and through the top of his skull pinning him to the ceiling. Heiyo looked as if just noticing the tension on his chains and them moving. he sneered "Pity..." with a sharp yank the body fell to the floor with a thump and he turned to Kenshin again lowering himself down into a low stance. Streching one leg out and bending the back one he twirled his hooks again. "Move aside stranger... I will kill you if needed"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Kenshin barely blinked as he gripped the hilt of his sword. He closed his eyes and shook his head in sheer disgust and sadness at this man. Another fallen. Another person hyped up on power and arrogance. He frowned and he opened his lightning blue eyes, staring at Heiyo with pity, before holding up his sword tightly in his grip. No matter, he would do battle with this man and end this tiresome killing. Lives had been lost, and Amatsuotome would guide him to cease it.

"I see, then I am sorry. I swear that I shall not kill you, but I must stop you here - that I do."

With that bluntly said the long haired warrior held up his free hand. A current of light suddenly ran along his pointed finger, before time seemed to freeze. His eyes flashed once and a collection of power seeped upwards around his hand, only to form around the tip of the figer. Silence reigned for a moment, and his lips suddenly parted, words trailing over them like a sinister beast. Kidou.

"Hadou #4 - Byakurai."

An explosion shook the air as a thunderous flash of thin blue energy shot from his finger and ripped through the air, heading towards Heiyo with insane speed. The sheer power of the beam could probably rip clear through the body of a human being with ease, and put a hole clear through it. Lightning blue eyes stared at Heiya as the beam continued it's journey to him, breathing unheard.
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:59 pm

Heiyo dived behind the desk barely avoiding the blast which ripped one of his shoes from his feet. He growled behind the desk. "Clever move stranger" he whispered then one of his hooks rocketed over the top of the desk at Kenshin
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 7:12 pm

"I see you....."

The long haired Shinigami turned into a blur as he swerved around the hook, his eyes staring calmly as he ducked with lashing hair. Kenshin reacted like he knew that attack was coming before Heiya even launched, and in reality - he did. As soon as he released Amatsuotome, he was in control. Every attack, every move, ever utter of a word aimed at him. Amatsuotome predicted it all. Time was her tool, and Kenshin was her wielder.

"Can you see me?"

His eyes flared as he began to dash towards the Heiyo behind the desk, only for his figure to turn into a blur as he activated Shunpo in an instant. Not even his footsteps echoed as his form appeared before the desk, his hair whipping wildly. Time seemed to stop as Kenshin lashed out with his Zanpakuto, relying on the speed generated by the flash step. A loud shattering sound shook the air as the desk was torn sleekly apart by the sword, cool blue eyes now simply staring at Heiyo.

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Zanganken" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill - Stone-Cleaving Sword)

Then Kenshin reacted, thrusting his blade out to the other warrior. His blade let off a brief pulse as it shot through the air, aiming for Heiyo with insane speed. He didn't even breath as he struck, his mouth in a firm silent stop. Even his eyes were a cold ice, now flowing with the desire of the blade. Outside a flash of lightning shook the sky, the heavy raining falling further, as if to commence the annoucement of Kenshin's attack.

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Raimeiken" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill - Thunderclap Sword)
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 am

Heiyo gasped as the shot struck him in the shoulder sending him flying across the room. He growled as smoke cleared and the debry fell from his impact spot. HE stumbled to his feet his chains clanking as the hooks dragged against the ground. He coughed his breath heavy. "Your good stranger" The chains tightened back up around his foreasrms "But ill find a way... ill beat you, kill you even if i have to..."he sneered" and im hoping it comes to that. a Soul like your may be just what my friend here needs to soothe his rumbling belly" Heiyo chuckled nodding torwards his hooks.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

"Impressive, that you are. Still...."

Kenshin held up his sword, a flash taking over his blade. Suddenly an eclipse of energy roared around his blade, glowing a thunderous blue. A fissure of energy ran along the steel before becoming a focus upon the tip of the sword, the bright light giving off a flare of sheer power. Behind him an image took form, a beautiful blue haired woman with crimson eyes, glaring at Heiyo with cold hatred. Her sleek pale hand fell on Kenshin's shoulder before her red lips came up to his ear, whispering and sending a shiver down his spine.

His voice echoed through the area as he brought his blade back with two hands and then pointed the blade to the enemy. The air shook before the woman vanished, spears of energy formed around him before exploding outwards from the Zanpakuto and flying towards Heiyo with amazing speed, though much less than the Kidou he had used. Kenshin's blue eyes stared at Heiyo over the blasts.

"I sense you're strong, but my Maiden wishes for your defeat, so I shall do my very best to do so. Zenseiryoku!"

&&&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: Amatsuotome looks like Kos-Mos...*drool* I envy Kenny - Note: Unlike the 'Getsuga Tensho', the Zenseiryoku doesn't use the wielder's Spirtual Pressure as it's medium, but instead uses something else all together.)
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 am

(Well wont that make it a lil harder to ~just gotta steal this from DBZ abridged series~ DODGE?!?!)

Heiyo sneered "Im afraid my friedn wouldnt like that either" Behind Heiyo rose a slender young man. an eye patch covering his right eye and small pointed fangs formign from his upper lip where his canines should have been. The young being pressed his hand into Heiyos back and a voice echoed through Heiyos body that was not his own. it boomed as the slender male behind him with the jet black hair and billowign cape sneered "Your a fool to challenge me... I am an elder spirit and i will not be sent to my final resting place so easily. This boy is mine to control and i will not allow you to kill him" Heiyo shooke his head the spirit disappearing and raised his chains spinning them wanting to give his best deffense against the on coming assualt. Sadly it was to no avail the young man was sent from his feet and through the wall to the street below. he growled as his body layed broken and battered. "You bastard" he growled spitting blood then passed out from exhaustion.

(I figured Kenshin was a lil stronger so there really was no real way for Heiyo to win this fight =/ and id like to advance the story lol xD)
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am

Kenshin stared at the downed form of Heiyo, his hair waving in an invisible wind. His blue eyes seemed to flash as thoughts ran through his mind, silently putting his Zanpakuto into it's sealed state and scabbard. The long-haired Shinigami shook his head after a few moments and jumped down to the broken form, landing beside it swiftly. He himself was rather tired, as his heavy breathing shown, but was truly unwounded when compared to his enemy.

He bowed his head and closed his eyes, words trailing over his lips

"I pity you, aged Spirit. You too, broken one...." He span on his foot, letting out a cold shudder as he began to walk away from the downed body. His foot steps seem to last for an eternity, echoing loudly as rain began to pour down on the dark scene once more. Then he stopped, glancing over his shoulder at Heiyo's body, finishing with a small murmur

"Two lost beings. One a tool, and the other a timed minipulator. You remind me much of Takayanagi and his Zanpakuto, yet you do not yet have the strength to cause the nightmare they could accomplish.." The statement was soft and almost endless in taste. The Shinigami shook his head to himself and then walked away slowly, leaving the man defeated and knocked-out.

Kenshin hoped they never would.

For he did not know if he could stop them.
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:38 pm

The first seat captian appeared before Kenshin in a flash of shunpo "I owe you a great deal my young sir" the elderly man leaned forward watching him. "Not only for proving your worth and serving me as is you duty but also coming to the aid of those young trying to protect me who it appears..." he looks around as if searching for the gaurds "Were not as fortunate as you my friend..."

Several 4th squad memebers converged on the broken body of Heiyo and lifted him into a strecher.
Get up Heiyo a voice whispered Get up and serve me... Bring me a soul... Bring me HIS soul!
Heiyos eye fluttered a red haze over them as he growled but his body was far to worn to move.
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:26 am

(ANNNNNNNNNNNND TIME SKIP! ... ~sigh~ others need to join in this is getting rediculous)

Hours later The injured Shinigami had been shacked up in a holding cell in the 4th squads area. Bandages covering his bare torso and head. His skin had grown a deep pale but his eyes... they held a horror. Bright crimson, no slits for eye lids, no white creamy backing to color out the eye. only a crimson haze that seemed to speak through its presense alone
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:02 pm

"Oh my, I'm so sorry for being late, stranger-san." came the voice of a woman with long black hair cloaked in Shinigami robes. Her form was curvy and relaxed, a sword within the sheath strapped to her side. Her light pinkish red eyes shone as they stared at the chained warrior in a manner of pity and disappointment. She was shaking her head as she silently walked into the cell and unlocked the wrist containment, and then held up a plate of food.

"Please eat."

She was the shy and polite daughter of Takayanagi Masataka.

She was Takayanagi Tsuruko.

Current watchmen and guard of Prisoner 421-B, Heiyo Tatikachi.
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Heiyo Tatikachi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Heiyo watched her his eyes not losing their color "Leave" his voice echoed with an errie tone of something ancient. Something that had lived in the shadows for centuries. Very Ancient and evil, something that thirsted for revenge and for a challenge, a fight, a war.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 pm

Quote :
Base Reward Time!

Heiyo - 15

Kenshin - 15

Summary: Its been a LONG time since the start of this storyline, and a -lot- of things have changed. Thus instead of trying to make heads or tails of plotholes, we shall end it here and hand out a base reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Door steps to hell   On The Door steps to hell Empty

Back to top Go down

On The Door steps to hell
Page 1 of 1