Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A view into Kai (The Average One of the Group)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

A view into Kai (The Average One of the Group) Empty
PostSubject: A view into Kai (The Average One of the Group)   A view into Kai (The Average One of the Group) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am

(OOC: I got bored. Kai Blackdragoon = Pervert/Dragon Duelist? From MY mind? Not likely. Either way, enjoy my annoying writing and rant. Oh, and note, yes, I will post in the YGO-group and Bleach soon/when I can.

Fine, fine, fine. I was REAALLLY bored. This is what happens when I look too into things. I would of posted this in the YGO group, but I'd rather not interupt any RP's. Still, if anyone wishes to do so, go ahead. 542 words on pointless crap T.T

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Like him, or hate him, Kai has always tried to get along with people. He's not smart. He's not cool. He's not handsome. He's not strong. Then, why? Why does he try so hard? Every duel, he barely manages to win. Every fight within the shadow arts, he's the lesser. No matter how you look at Kai Blackdragoon, he's only Human. He doesn't go to the gym, he doesn't fight beings as such as Yugi, he doesn't own more than fifty pounds to his name, he's simply an average guy.

His name, is it even real? Or is it fake? Kai roughly translated to 'Lesser' or 'Lower Rank' in forms of Kanji. Blackdragoon is a combo of Black, and an edited version of Dragon, with a simple extra letter. Was he born with this name, or did he bestow this himself? Kai, an unusual name for someone of British origin, is it not? Still, it is only a name, and names are quickly forgotten in the shadows of time.

He stands with spiky black hair, with scarlet streaks running through the roots, a trademark. His skin is normally pale and scarless, unmarked by memories of battle. His eyes, a flaring amber, yet a flashing crimson, neither one true. His structure is simply average and dull, barely possessing muscle mass, or even a show of strength. His clothes, simple jeans and shirts, with a throw in of a jacket when he's not wearing the academy blazer.

"I'm Kai Blackdragoon, a Dragon Duelist!"

Tell me, is it not strange that someone as such as him would be obsessed with a certain creature type? Why does he only use Dragon creatures? A fan may use them, but to pack their entire deck with only a certain type? No, that's not loving something. Obsession is a dark thing. Kai hides behind the image of the mighty beasts. Dragons, who fear no man, no being. A mask of power? Or a simple thing? Who knows.

Pervert? How? The many instances of him being seen as such are normally off-hand comments. I've never even seen him kiss a girl, let alone peep on one. Pro? Obelisk Blue? Ra Yellow? Please, Kai's a rookie, a nobody. He uses over-powered beasts and uses luck to win. Yet, he knows this. He's a relaxed gamer at most, someone who took up the game for kicks, someone who never expected to get in large adventures.

Every adventure, every duel, every battle. He tries as hard as he can. Even when his best is downright pathetic.

Kai can't fight with his fists. His luck finding the locket has been what's keeping him alive so far in such situations. As I said, Kai can't duel on the level of Yugi, Kaiba, or even Joey. Is it a coincidence that he's nowhere to be seen when a dark being attacks, or when someone truly needs help? Kai is trapped, just trying to do his part within a group of amazing duelists, and amazing people. An average guy, looking up and giving a bow out.

Kai can never be strong or powerful like Jaden, Seth, Shane, Yuki, Darren, Zach, Alex, and Aura.

He doesn't want people to look at him in awe.

He knows he can never hold such attention.

Yet, he doesn't mind.

He's fine being average

&&&&&&&&&&&&

Note - This entire thing stems from comparing someone like Sasuke or Itachi, to someone like Keitaro, or Tsukune. That, and as I said, with being bored mixed into it XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

A view into Kai (The Average One of the Group)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Out of Character :: General Discussion-
Jump to: