Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atheris Valentie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

Number of posts : 15
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Bount

Atheris Valentie Empty
PostSubject: Atheris Valentie   Atheris Valentie EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Name: Atheris Valentine

Title: The Pureblood Princess

Specialize: Guns and swords

Real Age: 200

Love Intrest:

Relationships (List people your character knows, and your relationship with them. Friends, crushes, etc):

Personality:Very sweet,smart and kind hearted to everyone she is very different frm her reguler kind.

Look: Ocean green eyes(light green) and long flowing purple hair fading into light blue

Talents: International model and Huntress

Techniques-:

Friends:

History:Atheris Valentine is an 18 year old Pureblood Vampire. Pureblood Vampires are the rarest of the rare and extremely powerful. Only two are known to exist in the entire world, Atheris herself and her older brother Kaname. As a Pureblood, many other Vampires and magical creatures serve under her. Atheris’s last name stems from the fact that her identity as a Pureblood had to be kept a secret as she grew, but now her identity is widely known.

Aside from her identity as a Pureblood, Atheris is also known throughout the human world for being a famous and beautiful model. Her manager, Fuuma, makes sure to get her as much publicity as possible to make her name known worldwide. This causes Atheris schedule complications that lead to sleepless days and nights.

Doll Name:Yubel

Doll Personality:Strong silent type,elegent,direct,Intimidating,Protective

Doll Item: Rosario (a chocker with chains infont of it with a cross infont of her chest.a red rudy in the middle of the cross)

Doll Release Appeaence: tall developed body with long White flowing hair with bright red eyes
Atheris Valentie 6o1ykh

Stats-: (20/20)
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 3
Reiryoku: 3
Reishi Absorbsion:3
Doll Manipulation:5

Doll Stats-: (20/20)
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Power(Strength of the dolls special powers):0

Character Likeness: atheris(Orihime) and yubel(byakuya)

Items in Possession: (Items off the INT List, not anything else. Dool does not count as an Item)

Last edited by Atheris Valentine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Atheris Valentie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheris Valentie   Atheris Valentie EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Quote :
Intelligence: 26

T.T Sorry, can't be 26 without the stat points needed. That an error? If so, change it pleeease Smile

I do like your profile though (pity that ain't much coming from me XD I'm not very good at creating profiles), and I LOVE the fact that there is a second Moka fan here! Sweeeeet, drool worthy doll FTW! *cough* Anyway, becareful. Atheris seems strong and developed for a starting character, but try not to have her fight against people like Masataka (Crazy Vaizard, who's bloody old) or Akio (The next Toushiro!), it simply won't end well for her Sad

Yet! Course XD Once she's stronger, she can kick them down and do the awesome quote

"Know your place!"

Enjoy RP'ing!

Edit: Title added
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

Number of posts : 15
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Bount

Atheris Valentie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheris Valentie   Atheris Valentie EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:35 pm

O.O Omg im sorry that was a typo i'll change it asap! haha yup imma moka fan she is soo cool and sexy XD my charecter is basd around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atheris Valentie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atheris Valentie   Atheris Valentie Empty

Back to top Go down

Atheris Valentie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: