Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaname Kuran Valentine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seto Silverfox
The Pureblood Lord
Seto Silverfox

Number of posts : 4

Kaname Kuran Valentine Empty
PostSubject: Kaname Kuran Valentine   Kaname Kuran Valentine EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:53 pm

Name: Kaname Kuran Valentine

Title: Pureblood Lord

Specialize: swords,energy,transformation and hand to hand.

Real Age: 450

Love Intrest:

Relationships atheris valentine younger sister

Personality:calm and romantic. when bothered changes into a darker more agressive and final form no feelings or remores.

Look: brown hair with green eyes and pale skin. second form: eyes turn red and half his hair turns white and final form hair turn white and long.

Talents: leader of the last purebloods and peace maker with the shinigami race.

Techniques-:tengo step first form:incredable speed then second power:fear of the weak:starts to transform to second form.
second form:chaotic flames:lights his hands with red flames and blast waves of energy.
final form:merges with two souls within every thing is doubled and uses ultimate attack hell's gate causes the opponent to fear him and lose focus.

Friends:

History:soon to come

Doll Name:obelisk

Doll Personality:ruthless and judgeful with matters in the moment.

Doll Item: a wrist charm with a cross.

Doll Powers: The doll posesses Kaname and acts within his body. When in control, Kaname's speed, reiatsu, and power greatly increase.

Doll Release Appearence: A shadow forms from the Cross and around Kaname's body. He is engulfed, and when it fades a red, almost demonic aura is visable even to those with low spiritual awareness.

Stats-: (20/20)
Strength: 4
Intelligence:5
Speed: 3
Reiryoku: 1
Reishi Absorbsion: 2
Doll Manipulation: 5

Doll Stats-: (20/20)
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 4
Power(Strength of the dolls special powers): 9

Items in Possession: (Items off the INT List, not anything else. Doll does not count as an Item)
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

Number of posts : 15
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Bount

PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran Valentine   Kaname Kuran Valentine EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:10 am

its good to have you here my dear brother"
atheris smiled at him sweetly
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran Valentine   Kaname Kuran Valentine EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:52 am

Not bad, not bad.

All in all.

Yet, things need changing..

'Everything' cannot be doubled at once. Your a Bount, not a Vaizard. A Bount relies on their doll, while a Vaizard is boosted 2x by their mask. To match a person with Bankai, you're gonna need 30 in Doll Minipulation to even hope to compare. To match someone with Shikai, you're gonna need to release your doll (5+ doll Minipulation.). Techniques what you have at the moment simply aren't possible, and you can't have a technique that even boosts one stat for too long.

Hell, my character, Kenshin Inuzuri, has a technique that boosts the speed of -one strike- by 2x and then can't be used for a day. His Bankai boosts his speed by 2x as long as he is in it, and that cost me one of the five abilities slots you can have in Bankai.

See where I'm going with this? Change it please XD. Can't blame you for being confused if you are, I'm gonna need to start editing Bount info, even though Bryan did a pretty decent job T.T

Next...

Careful how strong you make him out to be. It's fine him thinking himself to be stronger than everyone else. Hell, Masataka does that. But, it doesn't mean its true. Yet! XD

Anyway, I've had my say. Certainly not trying to be mean Sad

Enjoy RP'ing!

PS: If ya' need anything, or simply some help, let me know ^^

Note: Also, If you have a word limit, let either the mods know, or myself, and we can edit what you wish.

Edit: Title added
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Seto Silverfox
The Pureblood Lord
Seto Silverfox

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran Valentine   Kaname Kuran Valentine EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 pm

sorry. i'll make his technique his second doll release. i know he cant do it yet but i wanna keep it there so i remember.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran Valentine   Kaname Kuran Valentine Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaname Kuran Valentine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: