Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post   Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:11 am

(OOC: Yes, she DOES look like C.C. This whole thing is something I wrote while bored, really bored. I read too much Fanfiction, 'nuff said. Thus I turned it into a 'training' post.)

Part 1

The moon shone down upon the town of Karakura once more, the stars dancing in the darkness filled sky above. Drops of water reflected, puddles relaxing from the last rainy day. Foot steps echoed down the dark road, a silent figure walking slowly towards a large building without uttering a word. The figure's crimson haired waved in the sudden piercing wind that rushed by, a chill running down his spine. His sea-blue eyes blinked under the shadow of his straw-hat, staring up at the towering building before him.

All seemed peaceful for the moment, the human residents wrapped in their beds of relaxation. Barely anyone was outside at such a time, and thus the roads were bare of people. Yet, in Karakura park, something was going to disturb this peace. Something otherworldly. Blue eyes eyes could only stare as the air began to distort above the the tower

"What in the name of..?"

A bright glow began to overtake the dark light, a rip forming in mid air, much like an arriving Hollow. Yet instead of the inky blackness within, a white wave followed suit, two forms appearing in the deep glow as the air began to scream, reality being forced apart. A beautify formed leg stepped onto the stone roof from the portal, a second following without a sound. Long green hair fell down a curvy figure as bright amber eyes stared with an amused tone. The second figure jumped out next, landing cleanly and bowing to the beautiful woman.

The figure was a male standing at average height, wearing leather armour of some kind over his body. He possessed short black hair, sickly pale skin, and unnatural dark violet eyes. He seemed normal, yet the large sword at his hip spoke otherwise. He seemed submissive and almost in awe at the woman he was walking behind, as if he was a true doted and unmatched servant.

The woman on the other hand was an unearthly beauty unlike any other, with an pale well-shaped face and a unmatched shapely body. Her radiant eyes shone within the darkness of night, giving out an almost bewitching gaze upon all that was in view. Her charming mouth morphed into a small adorable smile as she finally stepped complete out of the portal, her soft silky Quincy-like suit following her.

"I wonder what this place is. It looks so much like the Human world, yet there is something here I cannot explain.." came the young captivating voice of the woman as she glanced down around at the land around her. The trees moved calmly and the wind rushed by, undaunted by her gaze. The woman seemed prideful, and almost perfectly complete within her own essence. Suddenly her eyes landed on a blue glare down below

Kenshin could only stare up at the woman and man before narrowing his sea-painted eyes and taking a step forward, parting his haori and vanishing with a flash of Shunpo. The air shuddered and the two observers could only gape as the crimson haired warrior phased to life to the opposite of them without a word. Silence echoed for a few seconds, a breeze flying between the three for a moment. Eyes locked for a single moment

"Who are you two? What are you for that matter?" asked Kenshin as he glanced the two over. His senses were going hay-wire. The woman had a vile energy signiture on par with a Hollow, and the boy felt like a Shinigami Academy Student. It was rather strange, as it was mixed with a hint of something he just couldn't place.

A snarl followed that as the sickly man stepped next to the beauty and glared at the Shinigami

"How dare you speak to Her Lady like that, Human! Filth. I should kil-"!

The speaker's eyes flew open as a thunderous pressure of some sort ran through the area and began to choke him. The air itself roared and shook, lines breaking through as Kenshin stood there calmly, a large blue aura leaking up around him. Blue eyes stared at the sickly-man with no emotion as the Captain's voice echoed

"Do not provoke me into a fight, Stranger-san. I will not allow Karakura's people to be harmed further, and thus I would strike you down with a single blow," The white haori over the man parted once more and revealed a sword sheath on his belt, where a hand lashed out upon the hilt of the inner sword and drew

"I will not give you a second warning, that I will not."

The green haired beauty staring seemed to smile at that as she spoke

"My, my. You're no normal Human, are you? I propose a deal, boy. I'll tell you who I am, and you do the same."

Kenshin stood still for a moment before nodding stiffly

“Agreed.”

Seconds passed by and the woman let a chilling laugh run across her lips. Her amber eyes gave off a deadly glow and an unseen aura blew around her, causing an almost thunder-like reaction to blow off of her. It amused and aroused her that the crimson-haired man before her simply stood there, as if completely unaffected by the display

“I am Eileithyia, Goddess, and I'm telling no lie.” came her dark voice as one of her pale hands lashed out, a glow overtaking it. A build up of energy quickly formed within the centre of the palm before pulsing once, a howling tsunami of raw energy exploding forth and raining down upon nearby buildings.

Then she stood still, as if expecting the man to cave in like puppy and begin begging for his life. Yet, to her hidden shock, the warrior simply stood looking at her with powerful blue eyes and a stern stance, a palm clenching around his strange sword

“Bankai.”

An explosion of blue-ish white light caused the beauty and her servant to hide their eyes, that single statement shaking them to the core. Following that a pressure unlike any other filled the area. It slammed down upon them both once again, nearly making them collapse to the floor. She felt like her lungs were being squeezed and she couldn’t draw in any air. Her eyes stared in shock as her blast of energy aimed at destroying lives evaporated in a single slash and burst of speed. She didn't think it was possible.

Eileithyia's sinful eyes trailed back to the man and ran along his form, taking in the new information with hidden desire. The clothes of the man had changed greatly, along with his aura. His aura towered over them both as he took a step forward, holding his transformed sword and calmly staring down at them both, his white haori whipping behind him like a cloak. She couldn't contain a shiver of desire that ran through her as his smooth voice echoed

“I am Inuzuri Kenshin, Shinigami Captain of Squad Five. I warn you now, cease this nonsense or I will have no choice but to force you,” Kenshin warned as he took hold of the Zanpakuto and pointed it at them, a thunderous pulse echoing around his form. His blue eyes observed as the sickly man next to the 'Goddess' snarled and stepped forward

“You dare mock us? I'll kill you here and now!”

Kenshin barely twitched in return as the stranger shot forward towards him. A thunderous and beast-like roar echoed from the man's throat, two claws piercing from the hands of the pale man and striking out towards the Shinigami. The Captain's eyes flashed once, his blade lashing upwards and calmly blocking the attack without a sound. Yet this didn't not seem to stop the wild man, who simply screamed once more and let out claw strikes with amazing speed, such that even a Lieutenant would probably have trouble keeping up.

“Enough.”

The Captain suddenly burst forward and vanished. The pale man blinked. By the time his eyes opened he was already facing the very tip of Kenshin's blue glowing sword and dark glare. Now the pale man was panicking, his claws twitching with dread. Even he left a trail of dust, a shadow, something! Yet, here was a crimson haired man with speed that, dare he say it, surpassed his Mistress with blinding ease.

“You're too slow, that you are.”

The servant never even had a chance to yelp before he felt something impact against the back of his skull. His dark violet eyes glazed over and all went black, his body landing in the Shinigami's firm grip. Seconds passed and the Inuzuri picked up the knocked out man and simply tossed him to the beauty still staring at him with lust filled eyes.

“You cannot match my speed.”

Eileithyia let a purr run along her lips before looking down at her twitching servant with a cold gaze. Her soft hand came out and she seemed about to help him. Yet, everything changed in an instant. The Shinigami Captain could only stare in shock as the green haired woman let out a sudden chilling laugh, and a pulse of vile energy burst forth from her spread palm

A scream shook the citizens of Karakura as an explosion ran through the land

BOOOOOM

“H-how could you do that..”

The woman glanced up at the warrior at the sound of his voice, an almost delightful smile licking across her lips as she took a few steps forward, booting the ashes of her destroyed servant off the roof without a care. The Captain narrowed his now cold eyes as the woman began to grind up against him, her almost perfect form calling to him. Once again, they were facing each other, both waiting for something to happen

It did.

The crimson haired man's eyes went wide as the green haired girl pushed forward and locked her lips with his own. A strange cold sensation swept through his body as the woman before him kept her lips locked with him in a passionate kiss. Time passed, a few seconds a most, and the girl backed away and seemed to smirk, a red blush running over her pale cheeks

“Chu~ My, my my, that was an exquisite kiss. The power you possess, it's very...intriguing...”

Kenshin could only back off and gape in utter shock. This was very strange indeed to the young Captain. A girl that was going to destroy lives, and had murdered her servant in cold blood, had kissed him and was now giggling like a school girl. It took a few breaths for the Shinigami to fix himself and reboot his mind, his blue eyes falling onto the girl now a few feet away from him.

“W-what. W-why did you do that!?”

The girl gave him a smile and then curled her hand as she brought it up

“Oh? I just wanted to taste you before I destroy you.”

“Say wha-”

BOOOOOM

A large flare of light overtook the rooftop and a screech summoned a vortex of energy. Kenshin flew through the air as a blast of a green light slammed into him like a truck with the force of an angry god. A grunt slipped from his throat, his wounded form flipping in mid air and landing on the floor, skidding to a stop on mid-air. Basic spirit energy manipulation saved him for a nasty fall, that it did.

“Ow.”

Eileithyia could only stare up in shock, her eyes glowing with further interest and want. The stern man seemed barely harmed by the surprise attack, and didn't even seemed to care that she had tried to kill him. Moments flew by and the blue-eyed warrior looked at the woman, his form fading from her amazed view

“W-what!?”

Blood ran along Eileithyia's form, a slash mark growing along her well shaped body. Her shaking eyes stared in shock, a flash of cold steel making its way upwards. A blur took form before her, blue eyes staring into her own. The sheer want in her own eyes nearly made Kenshin halt, but shook his head nonetheless and throwing out a fist

Eileithyia went down, much like her servant. One thought ran through her mind among the images of Kenshin slicing through her

'You will be mine'

“Well, lets get you healed and locked up, stranger-san. I have some questions that need answering. Hopefully you won't mind too much...”

A brief silence echoed over the area

"Huh, I wonder if anyone else has had this happen to them...?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Elsewhere a crimson streaked duelist sneezed

"Oh my, are you okay?"

"No worries, Belldandy. I might be coming down with something though..."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post   Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 am

Quality: 7/10

Word Count: 2045

Reward: 23 points.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Kenshin Inuzuri - Training Post
Page 1 of 1