Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s) Empty
PostSubject: Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)   Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:25 pm

A Hollow crept along silently in the forest by the river. Byakuroga glared watching from a nearby river this had always been a solitarey spot for him to come and rest and hon his skills and now it was constantly over run by these pathetic excuse for creatures the hollow.

The masked figure raised its head and sniffed the area chuckling "I can smell you" its masked face turning to the bushes where Byakuroga hid. He growled springing from the brush and raising his gloved hand his celestial bow sliding out a the two points on the top and bottom of his left wrist. The spirit particles solidified into a solid shaft and he quickly snapped a shot at his opponent. The Hollow countered by merely bending his neck back allowing the arrow to soar past. The hallow chuckled again "your a poor shot Quincy`" Byakuroga had vanhised from the Hallows sight. Now to the Hallows right side Byakuroga let loose another shot which the Hallow evaded by shoulder rolling to his right and turning to Byakuroga chuckling "You are a fast~" again Byakuroga was gone.

Now behind the Hallow another shot was fired this time clipping the monsters right shoulder. The hallow let out a peircing cry and flailed out his arm smashing a tree. The Quincy was gone again. The next shot was fired and the Hallow turned just as the arrow passed by his mask. He turned snarling at Byakurog who stood twenty feet from the monster raising his left hand which produced his weapon. "Those were merely warning shots Hallow... If you want me to take you seriously then I shall but it will mean your end" The hallow chuckled "Get him boys!" three more huge hallows sprung from the trees to aid there injured friend. A fourth bashed through the waterfall directly behind Byakuroga " I got him!" this snake like hallow shouted slashing out with a long nimble hand .

His finger tips were inches from Byakuroga, but, they hit nothing as the young quincy disappeared again. A weight was felt on the hallows shoulders a second later, Byakuroga sat holding another arrow drawn pointing at the beast face. He smirked "To bad, your a little slow to be fighting me" the string snapped and the hallow let out a final roar of pain before disappearing.

Byakuroga landed in the water raising his weapon at the other four and drawing another arrow of spirit energy onto his weapon. Sadly to had vanished from his side and flanked him. He spun on his heels and let his arrow fly hitting the Hallow to his right square in the face and sending it to its demise. Byakuroga however did turn catch the movements of the second and felt a peircing shot of pain through his right triscep. This gapping wound however only fueled the Quincy as the beast turned and slashed again. Byakuroga backflipped bouncing off a rock behind him which the monsters claws slashed through before recoiling. Byakuroga took the split second diversion to draw his bow again and send and aggrivated shot clear threw the beasts mask. Two were down but now the other three were nowhere to be seen.

The trees whistled in the small summer breeze. Annoyed with the tactics of his opponents Byakuroga raised his left hand to the sky sending out a hundred rapid shots. He disappeared again this time reappearing infront of his own attacks and countered them all back torwards the wooded area with an additional hundered shots. His attack bombarded the forest below his feet two of the Hallows screaming in pain from the trees before vanishing like the others. Byakuroga laned and the final Hallow limped from the trees having been peirced in many areas other then his own mask. It was the first that had appeared earlier. "You fight well Quincy" it breathed weakly then chuckled "But now you will die" the beast charged forward. Byakuroga raised his arm and knotched another arrow holding it face level with the Hallow as it was only feet away "I am Byakuroga Izda" The Quincy breathed lightly "The king of the Quincys and now" He sneered "your executioner" the arrow snapped from the string peircing the hallows mask and pinning the beast to the wall behind the waterfall. A final howl of pain and the beast was no more. Byakuroga turned holding up his arm the bow shirnking away. he smiled "That was a nice warm up" he said aloud to himself walking back torwards where he had been hiding only a few minutes earlier. "Now to enjoy my lunch before continuing with my day" he smiled reaching down into a bag in the brush and pulling from it a sandwhich which me munched on smiling. "Hallow, Shinigami. there all fools" he thought "I will defeat them all... I will be King"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)   Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

Quote :
I can award this 15 points. You did well to write this much, but your character seems awefully powerful right now. I hope this doesn't lead to godmodding in the future...
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)   Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s) EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 pm

oh goodness i have no intention fo breakign the rules xP im sorry if he does seem a little over powered ill work on toning it down a bit some of the things i worded does make it sound like it was an easy task for him to dispatch his foes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)   Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakuroga Izda - Training post(s)
Page 1 of 1