Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts   Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 2:38 pm

In a dark area of an unknown den of Japan, a hollow chased a small boy spirit down, looking for its next meal. The boy ran as fast as he could, moving through alleywal after alleyway. Unfortunately for him, that was his mistake. The alleyway he'd just gone into... was a dead end.

The hollow slowly moved towards the spirit, taking its time as it licked its lipless face in anticipation. Would this be the end? Was the boy about to die? It seemed so, until a single person yelled out, "I won't let this continue anymore!"

Utop the building of the alleyway, a dark haired girl with glasses was standing, pointing down at the hollow. Her clothes seemed like normal human attire, a light jacket that covered a striped shirt, and normal blue jeans. The hollow looked to her and gave a laugh.

The girl gave a glare and jumped down from the building. She moved to the ground, landing on her feet. However, as she landed, she slipped and fell on her rear end. She rubbed it slightly with one eye closed in pain. The Hollow laughed harder than before. "What is this? Dinner theater?" the beast said as he looked at the girl. "I don't know how you can see me, but maybe I'll have you as seconds. Just wait there and..."

The girl glared as she went into her pocket. She pulled out what seemed to be a wooden plate with a strange symbol on it. She called out, "Makai Seal... Release!" and the plate began to glow brightly. Within moments, the girl was upgraded, much stronger and now with a sword in hand. She positioned it and swung to strike, but she lost control. She spun out and into the nearby trashcan.

The hollow blinked at the change, but continued laughing at the clown-like display. He gave a grin and said, "Forget the boy for now. I think I'll have a different meal first." It charged at her quickly, its arms extending from its body. The girl jumped up in response, actually dodging the strike. "Stand still!" it yelled out as more arms extended out, now encircling her. They wrapped her up making her unable to break bree.

The girl struggled and grunted as she tried to free herself. It was too powerful. However, she was't done yet. She gripped her pants and yelled out, "Hazard Seal... Release!!" Again, the girl began to glow. The light gave such strength that the arms around her shattered in hollow blood. She heldout her sword and swung again. One strike to the neck. That's all it took to finish the hollow.

The young boy looked up and the girl and said, "You... saved my life. Are you a... Shinigami?" The girl moved to the corpse of the fallen hollow. She gripped it with one hand as her other hand, withi had a black glove, extended out. She turned to the boy as a dark gateway slowly began opening in the area she was pointing.

"No.... not anymore..." the girl simply said before waling into the gateway, hollow in hand. Less than two seconds after she walked through the gateway, it closed.

It opened again in a wearhouse-like laboratory. Its location was unknown. The girl let go of the Hollow corpse and walked to a headset. She picked it up and pressed a button, turning it on. "Jenova-sama, the test was a success," she said lightly. "Even a talentless fromer Shinigami like me with no physical skills like me was able to win. Next I'll begin work on the armor..... Project S.S.? If this test is successful, I will be able to start it right away. Good Luck Jenova-sama! I know you can bring me the final things I need!"

She placed it on the desk. The after effects of the Hazard began to take effect. Sweat dripping, she turned to the hollow she'd broght to the place. Panting, she said, "This isn't... the time to rest... I just obtained... a new specimine to study..." She gave a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts   Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Quote :
Points Rewarded: 8
Word Count: 682
Summary: Liked it, reminds me of how Masataka used to be, including how he fought.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Tsubaki Testing Site/Training Posts
Page 1 of 1