Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akio Training Posts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Akio Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Akio Training Posts   Akio Training Posts EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:28 pm

Akio walked thorugh the dark pathway of the forgotten portion of Karakuta Town. His clothes were torn and his body scarred from his strenuous training. He stopped as he sensed something dark nearby. I was hollow reishi, and a large amount. He looked up as a Menos Grande began to emerge, hand first through a large black hole in reality. Akio lifted his sword and said, "I guess I should test myself before I go back..."

The hollow gave a monsterous roar as he raised his hand and slowly dropped it to crush the boy. Akio, in response, simply raised his sword and the tip of the blade stopped the giant's movement cold. His pressure building, Akio immideatly called out, "Bankai!" I a cloud of black smoke his sword slowly began to extent. Behind him stood a gigantic serpant forged of black ice, its consciousness evident by its slow movements. "Kage Hyouten... Kuro Kyougin!" Akio jumped up and moved his hand in a slash. His sword was no longer in hand, replaced by a black glove with a black, diamond-like blade at the tip. The tip slahed the beast in one strike, causing it to fall.

Upo Akio's descent, he sensed more hollows approaching. No doubt it was from the increased spiritual pressure. He moved his body, spinning it in the air as the large serpent roared out. His large mouth sent forth a blizzard of black ice and frostthat froze the emerging hollows immediately. The serpent dove down at them and took them into its mouth, devouring them all but instantly. Akio gave a small smile and said, "Guess you were hungry huh Kage Hyouten?" The serpent gave a small nod and said, "As we've been told, increasing out Spiritual Energy is key to our full powers."

Akio nodded and said, "Yep, looked like it's time to head back...."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Akio Training Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akio Training Posts   Akio Training Posts EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 am

Quality: 5/10

Word Count: 307

Reward: 5 points.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Akio Training Posts
Page 1 of 1