Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collision of Ideals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ninth

Collision of Ideals - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 pm

"Well, I'll have it leave it in your hands for now." Unohana said to Byakuya and Saikah. "I'm still needed to tent to the wounded. Try not to get in a fight wit Takayanagi-san." with that, she left to go back to squad 4 barracks.

"Let's just go." Saikah said, walking past Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Time Skip

Kuchiki Byakuya and his companion finally reached the small home of the genius, noting the fact that the lights were on through the windows. He reached the door, only to blink as it opened to reveal a curvy yet stern looking silver haired woman. Masataka's mod soul and first creation, Moka. She seemed to stare at the two for a moment before she rolled her eyes and spoke

"Well, do you intend to explain why you're here?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm

"We're here to speak with Masataka about something." Saikah said. "Is he here?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:05 pm

"Indeed I am."

A voice spoke as Moka rolled her eyes, stepping out of the way to let them in. The red eyed figure shook his head as he stared at the two, letting out a dark chuckle that run under his breath, his form awaiting the two. Masataka could only smirk sharply as he gazed at the Kuchiki and Kajimaru, his voice echoing once again

"Took you long enough. I may of had the pleasure of hitting Hitsugaya-teme today with a Cero, but that cannot compare to this long awaited to talk.." His eyes narrowed and his smirk increased, stretching over his pale lips like a mad grin "So, tell me, are you here to listen to the tale I shall spin? Or will you suffer under you own arrogance once more and refuse...?"

His eyes eyes locked onto Saikah at that, a glare flashing

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Saikah glared at him. "This isn't fun and games, Masataka. Just tell us why exactly you create that drug and get us a cure. The more time we waste, the closer hitsugaya is at death's door."She walked up to the cold, mad genius. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:24 pm

"Cure..?"

Masataka stared at her for a moment before grinning, chuckling lightly as he shook his head, backing away as he let his eyes gaze. There was no madness or insanity in those red depths, but there was certainly a barrel of mocking laughter. He brought up his hand and swiped up his hand, his voice echoing once more within the house

"Don't you get it?"

He smirked slightly, proud of his creation

"That virus was designed to help me with this affliction of mine, but I calculated the creation wrongly. You see, the virus was created through a liquid form of my Zanpakuto poison, which was forced to a more basic and weaker base.." He brought up a hand and scratched his cheek as he continued "It was supposed to lessen the pain I receive, simply by numbing the reacting nerves and cells. Sadly because of my error, instead of numbing the nerves, it breaks the brain."

Mastaka crossed his arms and rolled his eyes

"Taking the virus into your body from my Zanpakuto slowly shuts down your body. Taking it in drug form will slowly crack your mind, without a way to stop it from the outside.." His closed his eyes and chuckled again "Yet, you and I are missing the point. I destroyed that drug before you were even born...."

He shrugged and held up his hands

"Along with the cure."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm

"That's clearly not possible." Saikah spat. "Someone must have gotten a hold of that drug then...You're the one who made it so it shouldn't be extremely hard to recreate the cure." She balled her hands into fists. "Are you trying to say you'll leave Hitsugaya to die because of your own fuck up that shouldn't exist anymore?!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:41 pm

"Heh..."

Masataka shrugged and shook his head, narrowing his eyes "I don't care about that idiot, but I do care about someone using my work.." He held up his hand before Byakuya could interrupt, a grin on his face "To fight off the effects off my Zanpakuto, you either need to have higher spirit pressure than myself, or I end it with a simple phrase."

He chuckled and continued

"Problem? Indeed there is. I cannot shut off a drug with a simple phrase, nor will holding more spirit than myself effect it, as its no longer connected to me" His eyes flashed and shook his head, slowly reaching out to a grab something on a nearby table "You want a cure, really? Fine. Take it. Just don't expect me to make more"

Moka, on the other side of the room, could only stare at the item in shock.

It was a mod soul pill.

Masataka simply smirked

"You can't escape the effect of Byakko, but you can replace the person under the effect."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm

She took a step forward and lashed out her hand, slapping his face"Are you trying to say the only way to cure him is to pass it on to something else and have it suffer the effects?!" Saikah shouted. "That still doesn't mean it wont happen again! Stop fucking around and find a way to get rid of this virus once and for all, dumass!"She turned her back to him. "Hurry up and go jump off a cliff, you cold hearted fiend!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Masataka rolled his eyes at the girl, snorting as he crossed his arms and let the slap mark fade "You wanted a cure, didn't you? Well, there you go. Make the boy eat that and the virus will instead kill the mod soul, leaving Hitsugaya merely tired" He held up a hand and smirked, pointing to the door with red eyes "Face it, there simply isn't enough time for me to make a true one. You friend will be dead before you even know it."

He took a deep step forward, his dark eyes staring straight at the Kuchiki and Kajimaru

"So, what are you going to do? You, the oh-so useless Gotei 13, don't have any other way" He brought up his hand and laughed "Take the stupid pill, feed it to him, and find out what happened before he was drugged. Stop being an idiot, and listen."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Her eye twitched before her foot lashed out to kick him in the crotch. "You're the useless idiot around here." she spat, grabbing the pill. "Let's get back and save Hitsugay...unlike a certain asshole..." She said to Byakuya as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Masataka calmly skimmed around the kick, his hand coming out to meet the leg with his palm, simply spinning on his foot as he chuckled. Silently the silver haired mod-soul stared at her creator before hiding a small smirk as something clicked in her head, red eyes staring back her with a hint of mischief and cocky intent.

Byakuya snorted and turned away, following Saikah without another word as a gate opened in mid air, letting them swiftly gain entrance to Seireitei with a flash of a Hell Butterfly. There was no other words, simply a single genius and his creation gazing at the sky, a cane tapping on the floor as they walked back into the house, closing the door behind them.

&&&&&&

Time Skip

There was a heavy silence as the Kuchiki walked into the new resting place of Hitsugaya, the Squad Four prisoner ward. The Captain was still out of it, eyes closed and wrapped in white sheets. Outside the windows and building stood a few unseen shadows, members of the Onmitsukidou (Stealth Force) and Kidoushou (Kidou Corps) littering the area just in case the Captain went nuts once again.

Yet, there was another person in the room, red hair falling down a white haori, with blue eyes gazing from underneath a straw hat. Kenshin seemed to be reading something next to the bedside of the Captain, yet there was an almost deadly hint within his eyes that shown he was very much ready to draw his Zanpakutou if needed.

Either way, Kuchiki Byakuya spoke and stared at Hitsugaya's form

"Any change?"

The Inuzuri sighed and shook his head, his soft voice reaching out

"Sadly, it seems Mayuri-san was correct, His spirit energy is lowering by the hour.." His hand came up, taking off the hat as he frowned in sadness "If this does not stop soon, then I'm almost certain that Toushirou-kun will die by nightfall.."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm

"Then we'll have to trust what Masataka said." Saikah said, walking up to the two taller captains, holding up the mod soul pill. "He said that we could transfer the virus into the mod soul and kill it off instead...but I'm afraid soemthing might go wrong. For one thing, he isn't even in a Gigei so how would this work out?" She paused for a moment, then shook her head. "At any rate, it's all that we have left. Either we gamble with this or he dies without us trying."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 8:59 pm

"Indeed..."

Kenshin looked at the pill sadly, noting that it was indeed a mod soul. He took a step forward and calmly plucked the item from the palm of the girl, bringing it up to his eyes to study it. After a few seconds, he noticed something rather interesting. It was not a pure soul. It had scent of vile evil about it, as if it was a Hollow, yet not.

Slowly the Captain moved to the white haired Shinigami, bending down to feed the pill to the boy. After a few seconds the sleeping Captain swallowed it, the pill slowly taking effect. Kenshin narrowed his eyes in a flash, noting the fact that Toushirou had opened his eyes, and they were completely amber. Yet, it only lasted for a second, with the amber fading back to normal, a hint agony and pain screaming with the depths.

The change was almost instant. Hitsugaya looked almost peaceful now, and his spiritual pressure was building itself back up brick by brick. The Inuzuri could only cross his arms and nod, seemingly glad that the pill had worked. Suddenly he was about to speak, only to be interrupted by a member of his Kidoushou carrying a note

"Sir! It seems this is for you.."

Kenshin could only blink as he took the note, looking it over as he read it out loud

"Next time, listen to me. - Masataka"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

"Tch." Saikah crossed her arms, glancing at the sleeping Captain. "Well, atleast he's out of danger for now."

"Yes, but of course, we still need him under observation." Unohana said. "I'll alert you in any sudden changes in his condition...for now, you should all rest. Today has been quite a stressful day."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 am

Kenshin nodded and turned to leave, only to pause as he noticed something. The Captain on the bed was moving, eyes flickering open to reveal a weak yet gleaming green gaze, his strained voice echoing slightly "W-what..? Where am I..?" Hitsugaya tried to push himself up, only to fall back into the bed, simply staring at those in the room with almost hazy eyes. The Inuzuri and Kuchiki two took a step forward, helping the Captain adjust himself as they spoke

"Toushirou-kun, are you okay?"

"Captain Hitsugaya, are you well enough..?"

Hitsugaya blinked and grasped his head for a moment, a sound ringing through his mind. He was like this for a few passing seconds, his eyes closing in a brief manner of pain. Finally he seemed to stop, his eyes snapping open in a sudden shock, turning his head to those in the room before he barked out a single sentence

"Go, now! Help Takayanagi before its too late!"

The two Captain class Shinigami blinked at the sudden start, a question flickering through their minds

Help..him..?

"What are you waiting for!? You don't have much time!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:05 pm

"Hitsugaya, calm down!" Saikah said, taking a step forward. "Would you kindly explain why we should help that no good bastard? "
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm

"Because you've been tricked!" snapped the Captain as he glanced at those in the room, trying to get out of the bed as he continued "A few nights ago I was attacked by someone, someone who I thought was long dead. I was going to try and subdue him, but he managed to stab me and inject something into my neck before leaving, but not before giving one last message..."

Hitsugaya sighed and glared

"He plans to inject Takayanagi with the same stuff, only a greater version. It seems whatever it did to me was a simply test run..." He growled and held up his hand "Don't you see!? Takayanagi probably knew that he would be targeted, and wanted to get rid of you before you all became puppets for that bastard! Now, go!"

Kenshin held up a hand

"Pardon me, but who are you speaking of..?"

Silence echoed before the white haired Captain spat and barked a single statement

"Who do you think! Ichimaru Gin!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Saikah imeediately froze, looking at Hitsugaya as if he said a taboo.

"Byakuya, Kenshin, lets go." She said, turning her back to them and starting to walk out fast. "If that bastard is still alive, then there's no telling what else he can do other than injecting the same drug to Masataka."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:58 pm

"Ma, ma.."

This was the sight that greeted those that had returned to earth. Masataka and his modsoul stood in the middle of an empty and rather destroyed street, shaking their heads as they talked amongst themselves. They were not too far away from their house, which looked fine, but they did indeed look quite annoyed at everything

"Baka!"

A smack echoed throughout the area as Masataka bopped the arriving Inuzuri on the head and turned to the others, shaking his head as he gazed at them with his crimson eyes, shrugging lightly as he continued "What are you three doing back here? Did you give that mod-soul to the brat? Don't tell me you need more, ugh.."

Kenshin sighed and took a step forward

"Takayanagi-san, we know the truth.."

Masataka paused at that before sighing, shaking his head once again

"Great. Then you know its certainly not safe to be here then..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"Of course it isnt safe...not when it includes that traitor." Saikah said, glaring at Masataka. "If we just sat back and only did things when it wasn't so dangerous, then what is the point of us? I want to see this for myself, Masataka, and nothing you can say or do will change it."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you.."

Masataka put his hands in his pockets and turned, his footsteps echoing as he began to walk towards his home, the mod-soul following silently behind him. He paused and looked over his shoulder, his crimson eyes gazing at the trio before he shook his head and spoke "Come on, I might as well explain what I've learned thus far. You best be prepared..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

"..." Saikah said nothing as she followed Masataka, crossing her arms. ~I have a bad feeling about this...~ She thought. ~How the hell is he alive? This isn't good...~
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 pm

They arrived at his home, with the genius quickly inviting them in before turning to the trio with narrowed eyes and a sigh "Very well, I shall begin explaining what I've come to know thus far. That fox-eyed bastard isn't as dead as many believe, and it seems it is my fault. The 'Gin' we killed not too long ago was a Gin Ichimaru, but not the Gin Ichimaru."

He paused and rubbed his head, closing his crimson eyes for a moment "Why did we not see the gates of hell when we killed him? Simple, he was reincarnated within an instant, thanks to a certain glasses-wearing nutcase. From what I've come to figure out, the Hogyoku is more powerful than I originally believed, far more so."

Masataka grunted and dug into his pocket, taking out something before revealing it to the trio. It was a vial, yet it seemed to be made of solid metal, with the Kanji for Distort written on its edges. He sighed and began to explain "This is the revised drug seemingly used on Hitsugaya, created by Szayel Aporro Granz and Aaroniero Arruruerie, both now dead."

He held up the vial and then tossed it to Kenshin as he continued

"They somehow got a hold of my drug, and used the Hogyoku to evolve it. Sadly, I believe this is its weakened state. The greater version is probably still in the hands of Gin Ichimaru, a version that can drop a Captain Shinigami within an instant. The good news is that the faker doesn't seem to have much of this, but I believe they will use it wisely..."

The Takayanagi bowed his head and then opened his eyes, glancing at the trio before he finished

"They're not targeting me. They're targeting my Zanpakutou."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:11 pm

"Feh! Those bastards wont give up, will they?" Saikah said, resting her chin on her hand. "Truth be told, this is your fault for even creating such a screwed up drug...but that's what happened before. All that matters is to get rid of that accursed drug they have now. There's a high possibility they'll do it on someone if they fail to get your zanpakuto, you know....but the problem is how do we deal with this?" She glanced over to the exiled genius. "and don't tell us not to go messing around with you like before."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Collision of Ideals
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: