Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collision of Ideals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Collision of Ideals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:15 pm

"Hm.."

Masataka paused and turned on his foot, holding up his Zanpakutou cane before closing his eyes. A rather large wave of spirit pressure suddenly tore through the room, only to vanish a few seconds later. The cane in his hand began to glow before a great light overtook the entire view, wrapping over those within the room. Ever so slowly the world vanished, leaving a rather odd and off location for the trio and genius to gaze upon

"I can only do this once, so its best we do so now."

They were in a rural Japanese town, much like Rukongai, only everything seemed off. The genius shook his head and began to walk down the rocky path they had been transported upon through strange methods that only the Takayanagi seemed to know. His red eyes glanced back at those behind and his voice softly echoed over the odd land around them

"I cannot explain much else, but someone else can."

In an instant two massive crimson slitted eyes snapped open in the sky above.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ninth

Collision of Ideals - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collision of Ideals   Collision of Ideals - Page 3 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 5:50 pm

Saikah widen her eyes a bit. "This is..." She muttered, looking around before gazing at the eyes in the sky. "Byakko..." She shook her head and turned to Masataka. "I get that they're targetting him, but how does HE know what to do?"
Back to top Go down

Collision of Ideals
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: