Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forgive or Forget

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimly

Dimly

Number of posts : 159
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Academy

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Daisuke couldn't help but sigh a bit as he walked to Yamamoto-dono's office. Honestly, he had no idea what he was going there for. All he had been told was to get there as soon as possible, and that he wasn't going to be alone there. Well, indirectly. The person who had told him to go (Daisuke did not know his name) had said that there were more to tell, so there were more people involved in whatever this was.

On the bright side, seeing as there were other people coming whatever they were talking about wouldn't be about him. That was strictly confidential, and besides Yamamoto-dono, the people who knew about that were away on missions or something similar. So that topic would remain untouched.

However, this didn't really help to curb the anxiety that was bubbling up in the criminal's gut. If it wasn't about him, what WOULD they be discussing? He still didn't really have any reason to come here, it wasn't like he could be assigned a mission.

The man blinked as he realized that he was already in front of the door to Yamamoto-dono's office. He must have been more lost in thought than he noticed...

He opened the door, only to find that the room was empty, save himself and the person who this office belonged to of course. He must have been first. Stepping in and shutting the door behind him, he quietly asked “You wanted to see me, sir?”

Daisuke had a bad feeling about this...

*Rolls up sleeves* Okay guys, Leon's getting tired of being at the reins of every operation, so I said that I'd give it a shot! Let's hope that this doesn't turn out to be a major failure!

SO! Yamamoto has called ONE character from everybody to come to his office. Please start out by doing that, and we'll proceed from there.

Anyway, I would like that any involved in this please only use their weakest character. I don't think that this would be any fun if this ended quickly due to someone bankai-ing all over the place and not having any challenge at all.

Please and thank you!
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Squad : Four

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:21 pm

There was a shiver of air in the office as a slicked shadow dashed into existence, kneeling for a single second before standing up in a full salute. Isao's silvery blue hair waved in an unseen wind, his basic Shinigami kimono moving slightly as he focused on the old, yet extremely powerful and deadly man.

He was used to meeting powerful royals and those in power, thanks to his past history in the Onmitsukidō, Executive Militia and the Detention Unit. Still, he was rather confused on why he was called upon. He had long put the actions of each unit behind him, and his skills were no longer needed for that kind of work.

"Sir! You called upon me?"

What was Daisuke doing here though..?

&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Executive Militia is what Isao went through before he got his Shikai. His Shikai forced him into the Detention Unit, not his choice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:40 pm

A young woman walked in the room after Isao's words were spoken, her purple haori-like clothes hanging off her around her waist catching the eyes of the shinigami captains. She bowed once she stood next to Isao.

"It seems what we were called for is of no little importance...Am I mistaken, Yamamoto-dono?"

Being of noble blood, she was already used to going to meetings with those of higher rank than her...but that only occured within noble families. Just being in the room itself was suffocating for her. Although she is already used to all of the captain's reiatsu, she wasn't so use to having the insane pressure of all of them at once. However, she cannot afford to be show weak so she merely stood there, waiting for the Head Captain to speak.

OOC: dead tired...almost gae myself a heart attack after looking thru my homework XD thougth i lsot the problems i still ahd to do for math :U!!!! Also, i was planning on making her earlier, but i kept forgetting! will edit more tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Daisuke glanced at the two new arrivals. These must be the ones that had also been called for some reason. He blinked as he recognized the boy before turning his eyes back to Yamamoto-dono.

The older man's eyes looked them over, then seeming to stare with his ancient eyes at each of the young shinigami. "Daisuke, Isao, Tsumaki." He said as he nodded to them individually. "Welcome." Then he slowly standing up and walking in front of his desk. He was obviously in no real hurry. "I'm assuming you would like to know why you have been called here?"

The criminal felt it best to nod, as he wasn't really sure that he should interrupt the ancient shinigami. The choice proved to be a good one as he continued on as if he hadn't meant for that to be a question.

"The reason is quite simple really." Said Yamamoto-dono as he looked out at the view from his office rather than than at the others. "I have a mission for you."

Blinking, the tan-haired man simply let out an "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Mission..?

That was odd. Isao was used to getting missions, yes, but they normally came from Squad Two or the Onmitsukidō central. It was very rare to be ever brought before the Captain Commander, let alone get a mission from him. Still, he wasn't going to ignore an order, let alone something like this.

"As you say.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm

The young purple noble shinigami blinked, staring at the Head Captain wit ha look of disbelief. "But...if it's a mission being assigned to us, what was the purpose of calling us to your office, Yamamoto-dono? Wouldn't the use of a Hell Butterfly be more convenient?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:01 pm

"Perhaps." He said to Tsumaki, still not turning to face her or her companions. "But sometimes thing are best conveyed in person." With these words he finally turned to face them once more.

The criminal's mind was thinking quickly. Why would Yamamoto-dono ever assign him a mission? Especially at a time like this? He knew for a fact that he wasn't trusted by the older shinigami, he had seen the unconcealed wariness in his eyes. So why?

Daisuke stopped himself from thinking any further as the ancient man continued to speak. "Recently any shinigami going to a certain area on Earth have disappeared without any trace whatsoever. So, we're going to try and send you all to discover what's happening.

Daisuke felt his eyes go wide, but still Yamamoto-dono continued talking. "We'd been sending shinigami as individuals, but as a group you should have a much better chance against whatever is causing this." He paused.

"Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm

"Yeah."

It was all that Isao said as he nodded. He seemed to be running through his thoughts, mostly on the tools he had hidden with him, and the body suit under his Shinigami. Safe to say, he was ready for this mission. Still, he wasn't used to working with team mates, as most of his jutsu (techniques) focused on killing the opponent no matter what, which wasn't all that handy when the safety of a team mate was in his hands.

Last edited by Isao Kazuhiko on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:51 pm

Tsumaki held her chin as she thougth carefully, then looked up at the head Captain. I accept as well, but I do have to wonder: Why don't you send out a captain or someone of higher rank than us?" she stated, a look of confusion on her face.

"We got our own problems, little miss pretty."

She paused and saw a certain white haired captain sitting on the railings. "Sorry about intruding, but I had a bit of time before I had to head out...Seems the arrancar and such are acting up. Too many shinigami got injured trying to deal with them so the captains and lieutenants got their hands tied up." She turned to Yamamoto. "Want me to go wit hthem up to the area so any unwelcomed stalkers leae them alone, old man?"

OOC: well, once you think about it, it makes sense why they send those three ratehr than high ranking shinigami :U
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Nodding, Daisuke replied. "Yes sir."

"Good." The old man said as he once again turned to look outside. He spoke again, to the white haired captain this time. "No, I don't believe that will be needed. You should probably go check on any others coming with you to see if their ready."

He glanced at Daisuke before returning his eyes to the view. "There will be someone that you know waiting for you. However, he won't be able to help you much when it comes to fighting, but he will give you some more information."

The criminal wondered who it would be as Yamamoto-dono continued on. "Also, Daisuke, I'm placing you in charge of this mission."

For the second time that day, though much louder, Daisuke simply responded with "EH!?!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:05 pm

That was rather odd. They were putting a probational criminal in command? Either way, Isao simply kept quiet, going with the flow. He still didn't understand what the Commander expected them to find, let alone to be able to do anything about it. Still, he prepared all the same.

&&&&

OOC: Short post is short
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:34 pm

"Tch...dumbass old man..." Saikah cursed under her breath as she stood on the railing. "Fine fine, I'm going! Don't blame me if they get attacked." With that, she shunpoed away from the Head Captain and the three Shinigami.

"Yamamoto-dono, if I may?" Tsmuaki said as she took a step forward. "Is it truely wise to have such a man like Daisuke-san placed in charge of this mission? I do not hold ill grudges, but he IS a criminal on probation...would you please explain this?"
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:50 pm

"Yamamoto-dono, I must agree with Tsumaki-san!" Daisuke said, somewhat panicking. "I have not even finished my trial yet! I've never even been the head of a mission before! Do you honestly think that I am capable of doing this? Do you truly trust me to-"

The ancient shinigami gave him a look that explained everything.

He did not trust him and probably never would again.

He was well aware that he had never actually lead a mission.

He only half expected to ever see him again.

He was sending him on this mission as a test.

He was sending the others so that if he failed it wouldn't be simply him that died.

The criminal shut up.

Now Yamamoto turned his eyes to Tsumaki. "This mission will be another sort of trial for him. We need to see if he is still truly loyal" Daisuke flinched here. "to Seireitei. The mission will not only tell us this, but where, if anywhere, we can return him back to the ranks when Daisuke finishes his true trial."

Said man bowed deeply. "Please forgive my insolence. I humbly accept this task."

"Forgiven." Yamamoto answered, but the criminal couldn't tell if he was serious. He stood back up as the old man continued. "Any other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Isao simply shook his head. He stood there and awaited for them to be dismissed, as his mind was now focused on the mission ahead, his body becoming more alert as time passed. His eyes flashed to Tsmuaki and Daisuke before he chuckled under his breath, his silvery blue hair washing over his gaze.

Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Tsumaki stared at Yamamoto, then glancing between Isao and Daisuke before letting out a heavy sigh. "I suppose not...If Yamamoto-dono wishes for this criminal to lead the mission as proof of loyalty, I have no objections." She said as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

Yuzuki huffed and puffed as her destination loomed closer.

Oh, hell. I am soooo late!!!

Throwing the doors to Yamamoto-soutaicho's office, she skidded to a halt in her tabis and bowed deeply, exclaiming, "Please forgive my lateness, Soutaicho! I was assisting Unohana-taicho with a surgery and was unable to leave until just a few moments ago! Please accept my sincerest apologies!

OOC: ...Wow...that was crappy, to say the least XD Yuzuki is so meek and polite...until you piss her off, that is...
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 pm

"Ah, Yuzuki, I was wondering when you would arrive." The ancient shinigami said as he looked at the girl. "It is alright, I was just about to go into a bit more depth in regards to the mission. If you have any questions please ask the others later."

He continued on, not skipping a beat. "The area of the disappearences takes place in Sakura Park, Tokyo. Originally a shinigami was sent there to investigate some suspicious activity, but when he didn't return others were sent to find him and complete his mission. None returned."

"Again, the person waiting for you there will give you more information on the matter. Return in an hour when all of your preparations are complete, and I will open a Senkaimon for you." Yamamoto slowly walked back around his desk and sat down in the chair.

"Dismissed."

Fail wait is fail. Fail Dee is fail. Fail post is fail. Fail fail is fail. Lots of fail going on around here.....
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Isao nodded as he observed the opened portal a few minutes later, running over the thoughts in his head while checking the items on him. He made sure everything was in place, including his battle set and Zanpakuto. After confirming everything was okay he walked in, a black butterfly fluttering with him..

&&&&&&&

OOC; Thought I'd help with the whole gate crap.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 pm

"You are...Kazuhiko Isao, are you not?"

Tsumaki walked up to him with arms crossed as a black butterfly was perchedo n her shoulder. "So do you have any idea what in the world is going on down tehre?" She said to him, indicating the human world with a jerk of her head to the portal.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Yuzuki hurried to her room to grab a small bag filled with items she might need and quickly returned to the area where the other members of the group were. Arriving just in time to hear an unfamiliar girl ask a guy about their mission, she scooted closer, eager to learn the answer.

What is going on down there? she mused silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm

"I have no idea, but a mission is a mission."

Isao shrugged and began to mess with the hidden straps beneath his Shinigami uniform, his suit carrying his number of tools and weapons. He had a number of stored items, so safe to say he was ready for what this mission had to throw at him. He rubbed his chin and then fixed a section of the Zanpakutou strapped sideways on his waist, much like a certain Captain.

“Either way, lets see where it leads us..”
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Tsumaki merely nodded as she put her arms in her sleeves. Unlike Isao, she didn't have any sort of tools that were visible. Hell, it didnt even look liek she had her zanpakuto on her. With a few blinks, she turned to the gate. "Lets jst hope it doesn't happen to us as well..."
Back to top Go down
Dimly

Dimly

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Daisuke had already gone to the destination a while ago, not really having anything to prepare. Thinking back, he probably should have waited for the others, but he was thinking too much to really care at the moment.

Giving him a mission, let alone in charge of one seemed an odd thing for Yamamoto-dono to do. Even though the reason was clear after looking into his eyes, something still seemed off to him. But what was it? And who was the person that he said he knew? Daisuke hadn't really seen many people he'd known since...well, THAT happened.

He sighed, rubbing his forehead. He was getting a headache. Instead of dwelling on it, the criminal took a look around where the Senkaimon had lead him.

Sakura Park certainly lived up to it's name. Its namesakes were everywhere, lining pathways and just being scattered all around the place. There was a pond off a bit in the distance. But there were no humans in the park, and the air had a sort of dark chill.

Daisuke had a bad feeling about this...
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Yuzuki fiddled with her sleeves, looking around at the others.

"So...shall we go, then?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 pm

"Yeah."

After a few passing moments they arrived at the park, his own silver hair flowing behind him in the sudden burst of cold wind. He took a gander at the view, noting with a keen eye each place that would help him in the fit of combat. He didn't know much about the mission ahead, so he was carefully constructing a few battle plans just in case something went wrong. Isao wasn't all that smart in the terms of books or the alike, but he did possess the knowledge of the Onmitsukidō and his clan skills.

The pond was a suited enough water source to cast a few certain Kidou if needed, and the falling petals would allow him to blend in if he acted fast enough. The problem was that the park was just that, a simple park. It offered no other helping hand in terms of warfare, though admittedly his own "Shinobi" like skills would help him there. Frankly, he just hoped there was no need for these thoughts.

"Daisuke," bid Isao as he nodded, finally phasing into view after scouting the place with lingering look. He stared at the man for a second before shaking his head, knowing that he wasn't his target this time. He had a rather tough time fighting the boy, even though he himself didn't use the full extent of his power simply because he didn't want that known just yet.

&&&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Post was a lot larger than this before it blew up T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgive or Forget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgive or Forget   Forgive or Forget Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgive or Forget
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-