Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hikari Kimimaro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmage2003
Phoenix Rose

Number of posts : 6
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Six

Hikari Kimimaro Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Kimimaro   Hikari Kimimaro EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 am

Name: Hikari Kimimaro (nickname is Rosen Blaze" or just "Rose" after her title)

Title: Phoenix Rose

Specialize: Sword and hand to hand combat

Real Age: 269

Squad: Six

Love Interest: None

Relationships:
Friend - Sosuke Kamio (deceased)

Personality: Rose is a solemn and reserved spirit who usually doesn't seek the company of others. However, she is steadfast, loyal, and very dedicated to her friends, often to a fault. She's a little clumsy when she's not fighting, but changes immediately when she draws her sword, as if it completes her.

Looks:
Hikari Kimimaro Isuzu_ayane

~Talents~
-Reiatsu Manipulation: Rose is extremely adept at controlling her reiatsu, even to the point of being able to mold it to feel like another shinigami's or the presence of a Hollow.

~Techniques~
Reikai (literally, spirit cut): It is known that one can pump out reiatsu to incapacitate a foe. Using this knowledge and her superior reiatsu manipulation abilities, Rose can pump a large quantity of reiatsu into her hand in hand to hand combat. In doing so, she can knock out an opponent's use of that certain area for up to two minutes with even a gentle touch, longer if the blow is solid. If she brushes your shoulder, it will render the tendons and ligaments there useless for up to two minutes. However, an extended fight in which she uses this technique leaves her very drained.

History: Rose grew up alone in the streets of Rukongai, unable and not wanting to befriend anyone. She roved the streets performing menial tasks for anyone, even at a young age, to attain some food. Little did she know that after only twenty years in Rukongi that she would enter the Shinigami Academy. This came about on a day when a hollow invaded Soul Society. Since she was alone as usual, the hollow targeted her. Had the Shinigami come a moment sooner, they would have saved her right hand. But they had not, and her right hand was nearly destroyed.

The Shinigami took her to the Fourth Squad where she was treated for her grevious wounds. Although the hand would remain attached, most of the ligaments and tendons were too badly damaged to repair after such an extended time. However, her reiatsu had managed to staunch the bleeding long enough to prevent death by loss of blood. After recovering from her debilitating injury, she entered the Shinigami Academy.

She graduated from the academy at the bottom of her class not because of her lack of training, but merely because of her lack of strength. The wound had made her physically weaker than her other classmates, but she trained thrice as hard to keep up and barely managed to graduate.

She was passed around from squad to squad until she settled down in the sixth squad. It was there that she found one of the people who had helped her that fated day. He (only ten actual years her senior) welcomed her warmly and they became fast friends. They spent nearly every day together training to release their swords. The day she managed to do so, she ran to find him, only to discover that he had died in battle against a giant sized hollow.

From that day on, she wore an orange ribbon around her neck, her only memento of him. She had seen him use that ribbon to tie his hand to his zanpakuto in case he lost it, and that was all her squad had recovered of him. Since that day, she has remained even more reserved, following orders to the letter but not talking with many.

Zanpakutô Name: Himidarani (Three Fire Spell)

Zanpakutô Release Phrase: Set them ablaze, Himidarani

Zanpakutô Shikai: A kidou based zanpakutou, the sword shortens into an eighteen inch long oak staff, reinforced with Rose's reiatsu, with glowing red orbs at the top end aligned vertically.

~SHIKAI ABILITY~
Phoenix Flame: The orbs on Himidarani absorb 100% of the reiatsu Rose leaks out and stores it within their depths. As long as there is some of her reiatsu within them, the orbs can produce phoenix flames, the size and shape of which can be manipulated as long as it is connected to the wand or her. Thus, she can create a flaming bladed extension from the orb end of her staff, replicating an actual blade. She can also throw fireballs, create shields, etc all made of phoenix flame as long as she directs the flame with her hand and/or staff

Sacrificial Phoenix: Essentially, this move is the same as Phoenix Flame, differing only in the range and extent of control. The three orbs on Rose's wand are not for show; these orbs are considered the power behind Rose's attacks, each containing a large amount of Reiatsu. To initiate this attack, Rose crushes the bottom-most orb. She can control the flame for ten seconds and does not have to maintain contact with this flame. However, if she uses up all three orbs, she can no longer summon flames, even the regular Phoenix Flame, so she has to use this attack with caution.

Zanpakutô Bankai: Not yet achieved

~Stats - (32/35)~ (saving up points for bankai)
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 0
Speed: 4
Reiryoku: 12
Zanpakutou: 13
Kidou: 0

Items in Possession: None

Kidou in Possesion: None

Last edited by darkmage2003 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

Hikari Kimimaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Kimimaro   Hikari Kimimaro EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Sorry I've not had time to look over this (Bad Internet is BAD T.T)

I love your profile.

Reikai: It's a great technique and I presume you're basing it off the Hyuuga style (or Kabuto, pick your poison) from Naruto, but there lies the fault. It's simply too good. Normally I'd call "Foul", but I simply can't after reading the history and the weakness. A more speedy opponent can simply dodge after all. Nice work!

Hikari's Shikai: When I look at it I see a Fire Bender in my head, or Senna (yet flame based). Fire Manipulation is a powerful ability, as it gives her the raw power to morph the state of a flame into whatever she wishes, and there lies a slight twitch in the Shikai. The limit to what she can do with the flame. I'll leave that to you.

Everything else is amazing. Her control over her Reiryoku is interesting, and her attitude reminds me of someone. Either way, the profile is W-I-N. You're now one of us Twisted Evil

Welcome to the Dark side (PS: We have cookies! cheers)

Oh, and sorry for the long wait. I would of expected Julie or Bryan to answer you, or even Shane >.< Time constraints suck.

Note: If you need anything, let us know.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
darkmage2003
Phoenix Rose

Hikari Kimimaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Kimimaro   Hikari Kimimaro EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:50 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of poisons or viruses when I thought of the Reikai technique. If a foreign energy source enters your body, most likely it will not blend well. And since high amounts of reiatsu can make one feel weak (like what Yamamoto Sotaicho did to Nanao in the Soul Society arc), I figured why not do that locally? And since Nanao felt weak for a long time afterwards, I figured since it's not quite so extreme, the effects should also be toned down a bit.

As for the Shikai comments...I've never watched Avatar, so I wouldn't know exactly what a Fire Bender can do (though I can guess a tad by the name). She's limited by her reiatsu, imagination, and the fact that to form the flame, it has to remain physically connected to at least one of the three orbs.

Oh, just a little heads up...I have set up a little foreshadowing in the character's profile. If you can guess properly, props.
Back to top Go down
darkmage2003
Phoenix Rose

Hikari Kimimaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Kimimaro   Hikari Kimimaro EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 am

BUMP: modified my stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikari Kimimaro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Kimimaro   Hikari Kimimaro Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Kimimaro
Page 1 of 1