Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Begining o the bount

Go down 
+2
Masataka Takayanagi
Atheris Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

Number of posts : 15
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Bount

The Begining o the bount Empty
PostSubject: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 pm

One Cold night with the moon high and bright shinning along a dark forest with a rver flowing though it. In a enpty area inside the forest a light brightly started to glimmer as it did it got bigger and bigger untill it open up and pushed out a young female out and closed as soon as she land on the ground.her face on the floor and tryed to collect her breath she got up sitting on her butt and looking around not knowing where she was.her light green eyes scna the area her eyes showing a bit of a worry. she got up and clean herself off.she wore short dark blue shorts with dark brown boots.a blackvest covered her back along with a tight light blue tube top.she wore leather black gloves to protect her hands.lifting he hand up to her forhead trying to remember what happend to her she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.her mind blank and fogging nothing was coming to mind.she placed her hand on her cross and closed her eyes trying to speak with yubel but no respond.

"...Damn it...what is this place....if yubel was awake i could ask her but i guess she was knock out from..........oh! that fight!"

she remebered alittle from what happend before she got to the place she was.she remebered yubel stabbing a man in the chest while he smiled up at her.atheris eyes open and looked around

"well no use just standing here....better get going..."

she started to walk north of the forst hopening to find a way home or ever someone to help her.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:41 pm

A roar shook the area, a massive claw smashing through trees and earth alike. Calm blue eyes stared up at the massive beast of a being as crimson hair fluttered in the wind behind a form. The black robed man span, wrapping his white haori around him as his palm came to his Zanpakuto handle and his entire form vanished, appearing behind the giant Hollow instantly. In a blink of an eye he took hold of his sword hilt and then drew it, his firm voice echoing

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Zankuusen!" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill - Air-Cutting Flash)

It happened so fast. The beast gave out a chilling scream before splitting in half, and shattering into a holy while light. The Shinigami, Kenshin, smiled as he landed on the ground calmly and sheathed his sword with a light spin of the cold steel. His blue eyes suddenly twitched and he span on his foot, his ears pearking slightly to hear footsteps. There was someone else here? Strange, so very strange.

Best check it out, no?
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:16 pm

As atheris walked walked though the dark forest she crossed her arms and closed her eyes with her eye brow raising up trying to figure out what she is going to do. her brother kaname isnt even with her to help her out.not like she need help protecting herself but the feeling of being alone made her feel a bit down.she heared a loud sound that suprised her.she turn her head and raised her arms up to her chest in a worryed manner.her eyes sadden.as the feeling of shock ran though her body it was enough to wake up yubel.

Yubel:"W-what?.....atheris what is this place....where is that man!"

atheris closed her eyes and placed her hands on her rosario.

"Y-yubel...i...i dont even know whats happening this place is way to different from tokyo...

Yubel:"this isnt the human world anymore...it feels different but whatever this is we have to see where that sound came from since we dont have to many leads so lets go atheris

atheris nodded and head in the direction on the sound
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Kenshin could only stare after rushing through a few trees, spying the girl walking towards where he had come from. What was a girl doing in the middle of a forest populated by so many Hollows? Was she Human? She certainly didn't seem to have the Reiatsu sense of it. Too tell you the truth, he wasn't getting much of a spike from her at all, like she wasn't even there. Strange. Either way, as a Captain of the Gotei 13, he had best check it out

"Erm, excuse me, miss?"

The Shinigami Captain spoke as he jumped over a log blocking his way, and stood before the girl with his kind blue eyes staring into her own. His crimson hair waved with the sudden wind passing by as he cocked his head and smiled, wondering if the girl was spiritually adept and could see him. She certainly possessed a inhuman hint about her, that was very much true. Yet, she didn't seem to be a threat.

"Are you okay? This forest isn't exactly a safe place to be with Hollows running around.."
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 pm

As she walked closer to the sound and the place it was coming from atheris noticed a man coming close to her.she stop mid-way and watched him from head to toe she felt a strong energy from him.his gentle tone calm her nerves for he didnt seem theartning.she smiled at him as he spoke to her

"gomen....i didnt mean to be here its just....i dont know where i am this place is very different from tokyo

atheris looked at him cuffing her hands together she wondered if what yubel told her was true.that where she is was no longer the world of the leaving and if they even knew what tokyp japan was."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:45 pm

"Living world? Huh. Well, you're not to far from the Human city of Karakura."

Kenshin commented. He crossed his arms and smiled. Truthly it looked, to him, that she had died, or was lost. Yet, she had no soul chain, so it wasn't possible that she was newly dead. Yet, something didn't seem right. It was like she knew he had spirit power, yet didn't know what he was. A Shinigami. He knew that Tokyo was a Human city far from here, but he only knew the name, as the place was under another Captain and groups protection.

"So, you come from Tokyo? Any idea how you got here, Miss...?" He trailed off, awaiting her name until he blinked, realising something. He turned red and bowed "Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Inuzuri Kenshin, Shinigami of Seireitei. Nice to meet you!"

&&&&

(OOC: I have no idea where this forest is, so I'm running on ramble at most XD *sweatdrop*)

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Squad : Ten

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Akio, at that moment. was within the forest, deep in training. He closed his eyes as the hollows around him cumbled in black ice and fell to their doom. He opened his eyes and sadi, "That was fun. Next..." He then stopped and turned as he sense a new reiatsu. "Is that another hollow? No, it doesn't feel that dark. Ken's there too, so I'll check it out."

He ran, disappeared and appeared a few feet ahead every other step. It was training for his Shunpo, which is why he did it. He stopped utop a tree where he saw Kenshin and a new, purple haired girl. He blinked and said, "Who's she? She's kind of... interesting!"
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:59 pm

ooc:the forest is right out side of the soul society hehe sorry if this is odd

atheris blushed brightly and bowed as well"ah! im sorry my name is atheris valentine its very nice to meet you Inuzuri kenshin and honestly i dont have a idea how i got here...i just....remebered...

as she was about to contniue yubel made her get a cramp on her leg and yelled at her from with in her mind

yubel:"you fool! why are you even telling him anything you dont know him from what we know he could be a enemy!

atheris fell down on the ground smiling and blushing more"ow ow ow!" she closed her eyes and spoke to yube;"alright i wont say anything more....."atheris looked up at kenshin with watery eyes

"hehe sorry i lost my balence alittle hehe"she sat on the ground laughing at herself alittle
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:21 pm

(OOC: Fair warning, Atheris, the next character is designed to be vile and, well, a prick. Dun worry XD Hating him is the name of the game)

&&&&&&&&&

Kenshin smiled and held out his hand to help her stand but then frowned, sensing a spike in energy. It was intense, far larger than his own, and it was heading straight towards him. He didn't mean Akio, the Fukutaicho of Squad Ten, but a second signal far larger than anyone in the current vicinity. He froze as a figure appeared in the view, crossing his arms and staring at him with dark crimson eyes, deadly and powerful.

It Takayanagi Masataka.

"Tch, I go scouting to find Hollows, and all I find is a puny girl, an' two naive Shinigami? Bloody brill'" came Masataka's voice as he shook his head, his red eyes flashing as they came upon Atheris. In a flash, an insane amount of spirit pressure slammed onto the area, almost causing Kenshin to stop breathing. It was simply too powerful, to vile and strong. It was almost Hollow like, but held a hint of intrest.

"Takayanagi-san, what are you doing...?" spoke Kenshin as he stepped forward, weary of him, and trying to keep the younge girl from view. Crimson eyes stared up from basic dark brow hair, stern features and aged wisdom in the very depths. Takayanagi did not looked pleased, he did not look pleased one bit. Masataka Takayanagi turned into a blur before a kick lashed out with far more speed thaneven Kenshin held, sending him flying through the air before smashing into a tree.

The Captain stood up a second later and was about to speak, only for Masataka to phase before him and send a basic punch into his face. Though nothing more than A brawlers punch, it's sheer strength had enough to cave in his very cheek and send blood rushing down the mouth, teeth cracking instantly. Once again the hit had sent him flying a few feet. Kenshin knew he himself had no chance, Masataka was far too strong.

"Get out of my way already. You too, shrimp. This girl ain't normal, and I'm gonna find out why... " uttered Masataka as he turned and glared at Atheris. He was so unlike Kenshin and Akio. He was in control, and stood on his own two feet. Innocence? It was long gone from his mind. He would find out was this creature was. A samurai wannabe and a Hitsugaya reject wasn't about to stop him.

&&&&&&&&&

Masataka:
The Begining o the bount 5077210
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:32 pm

Akio blinked at the sound of her name and said, "Atheris...chan?" He smiled and jumped from the branch to the ground. He run up to them until he was in front of them ad said, "Atheris-chan! Hi! My name is Akio." He then looked at her, examining her body and said, "I like your necklace. It looks kinda funny but in a good way."

At the moment Masataka arrived, Akio glared and ran in front of Atheris. "No way!" Akio exclaimed. "Atheris-chan is a person just like you! You have no right to do whatever you want!" He drew out his sword and said, "I'll stop you if I have to, Masa-kun." He gave a glare as his spiritual pressure spiked up, as if he was holding it in until now.
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:36 pm

As kenshin was about to help her up she smiled at him.she felt her heart beat as she noticed kenshin flying far away from her just from a punch.atheris got up quickly with a worryed look on her face

"kenshin!!!"

atheris was about to take a step and stop because yubel stop her

yubel:"stop! this isnt your fight...atheris you cant just run and help someone besides it is clear he wants us....best idea would be to run...i cant do anything untill i rest some more...."

atheris looked at the man with anger in her eyes.she knew yubel was right it was best for atheris not to do anything she would regret especially in a new area
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm

Yumiko and Hikari were walking back from the training grounds that they were sparring in when they felt familiar spiritual pressures.

"That's Akio, Inuzuri-taicho, and...Masataka?"

Hikari looked over at Yumiko.

"Think we should check it out?"

Yumiko nodded, immediately changing direction.

"Yeah. I wonder what the hell Masataka is doing here..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:57 pm

"Get out of my way, midget."

Masataka flared his spirit power once more, matching Akio with a solid glare. In one thunderous motion it was shown why the crimson eyed being was known to be powerful. A second later and a crimson orb formed within his hand, a dark sinister aura flaring over the area. Hollow reiatsu leaked off him, and the orb pulsed, letting off a screech before a tsunami of red energy exploded forth from the palm.

It howled down Akio and Atheris, only to fly past them. Kenshin stared as blood dripped from his chin, before he narrowed his eyes and vanished in a burst of insane speed. The Cero washed over the trees behind where he once was, erasing them in a massive and loud explosion, a vortex of red power lashing out, destroying all that got in its way. A few seconds more passed, and it faded, revealing scarred Earth.

The Crimson haired warrior, Kenshin, reformed nearby, panting as he stared, worry crawling in his heart for Atheris. He had to help, but what could he do against a foe that could crush him, a Gotei 13 Shinigami, like a bug? It was true. Yet, he had to do something. He narrowed his pure blue eyes and took a step forward, limping but joining Akio in guarding Atheris from Masataka

"A-akio-kun, I thank you. Atheris, are you okay?" Kenshin asked as he held his ribs, smiling weakly

Masataka could only roll his eyes at Kenshin and Akio's comments. When will these guys learn? He did not know why they fought so hard. For their blows, he could block them. For their words, he could prove them wrong. Thus the reason why they would lose. Masataka frowned and stepped forward, his hands in his pockets once again

"Know your place!" the Vaizard shouted, his crimson eyes flashing.

&&&&&&

(OOC: Moka is awesome ^^)
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

The enormous pulse of reatsu was felt simultaneously by the two girls, causing them to speed up. They dodged the trees, shunpoing as fast as they were able to, finally coming to a sudden halt in front of an injured Kenshin and Akio, who were standing protectively in front of an unfamiliar girl.

Yumiko had Sora-Hime drawn in a flash and stood in a guard position in front of her friends as Hikari asked if everyone was alright. Yumiko knew there was no way in the fiery pits of hell that she could stand up to Masataka, but at least she could keep an eye on him and warn the others if he moved.
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

atheris watched kenshin walking over to akio and herself.she looked over at akio"we need to help him."atheris ignord yubels word and ran up to kenshin placing her hand on his should with a worryed look on her face.she kneeled down and looked at his wound.""kenshin....thank you for protecting us...im fine but...your hurt!"she looked over at akio as she placed both her hands on kenshin"we should get out of here...he is too hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:15 pm

"I'm not the same as last time you saw me, Masa-kun!" Akio said, determinedto protect the girl. "This isn't right, and I'll stop you!"

He then turned to Atheris and her comments. It was true that Kenshin was to hurt to fight, but if they ran, Masataka would just catch them. He looked up and her with a smile and said, "It's okay Atheris-chan. I promise I'll protect you, but we can't run." He then positioned his sword so it all but wrapped around him andhe called out, "BANKAI!!"

With that, his blade bean to turn black and grow, wrapping around his body. In a cloud of black, icy smoke Akio had changed. His blue hair was spiked up with black mixed with the blue. His sword was replaced with a glode with a diamond-like tip on i, and connected to that blade was a large serpent made entirely of black ice.

"Kage Hyouten, Kuro Kyougin..."

With that, he lunged forward, disappearing in a flash of speed. He appeared in front of Masataka, moving his hand to slash his chest, a direct approach.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:19 pm

Yumiko's eyes widened when she saw Akio's bankai.

Damn! What he's achieved bankai already? What have I been doing all this time? I've fallen behind...

Her grip tightened on Sora-Hime's hilt, so much so that her knuckles were bone white.

Jeesh, Yumiko, loosen up! If I were able to be killed, you'd be strangling me!

Yumiko meekly uncurled her fingers to some degree.

Oops. Sorry, Sora-Hime...
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm

Crimson eyes flashed as Masataka faded into dust, the slash going right through an after image. Seconds later and the darkness filled man phased some feet away, turning and shaking his head. His eyes fell on Akio as a smile licked his lips, pulling a hand out of his pockets and clenching it. He seemed to be mocking the boy, almost laughing to some degree. Though Yumiko seemed impressed, he, did not

"Amusing, how very amusing. You've increased your speed far beyond the capabilities of my power, but you've forgotten one thing. You speed is not up to par in your basic form, and thus you've not yet mastered your Shunpo, have you? I, on the other hand, have." He held up his hand once more and twitched it, clenching it roughly as a second smile licked his sinfully delightful lips.

He was no fool though. He could only use it a few times more before it left him tired. Yet, he wouldn't fall just because of that, no, he had many a thing to even this battle out, even with Akio now beating him spirit power and energy. Speed? Power? It mattered not, he would win. With that thought in mind that red-eyed Vaizard gave a chilling laugh and stepped forward, drawing his own cane-like Zapakuto and twirling it swiftly

"Did you forget? I, too, have Bankai."

The world seemed to scream as he uttered the final mutter

"Ban..Kai."

Energy leaked over his body instantly. It was thick, like a skin of pure spiritual power. It lashed outwards before shooting over Masataka, letting out an explosion as the energy took upon itself to turn into a shape, an image. A large white fox head stood over the genius Shinigami, floating around him as its huge maw opened and let out a roar. The shivering energy flickered around him as Masataka held up his Zanpakuto, where it formed into a large red broadsword. Still, this was quickly followed with Masataka gasping the blade with one hand and swiping it in a mocking motion

"Toshikasa Byakko. Come, junior."

The fox vs the serpent.

----

Kenshin bowed his head at Atheris and smiled at her, before standing up straight and holding his Zanpakuto tightly. He might not be on the level of these guys, but he wouldn't stand back if Masataka wanted to harm a girl who held such innocence. No, he would fight along side her if needed. He would not stand infront of her, he would fight by her very side and help her stay true.

That, he swore. He narrowed his eyes and nodded to himself, turning to the girl

"Atheris, do you want to fight? We can help Akio-kun if you wish."

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Hikari and Yumiko winced at the sudden outpouring of reatsu, but held their ground next to Kenshin and the strange new girl.

What in the world is going to happen here...?

Hikari slowly slid Raikou out of his sheath and frowned.

I was really hoping not to fight again so soon...

Patience, my heart. Maybe you will not have to.

Hikari sighed.
Somehow, I really doubt that...
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 pm

she looked at kenshin and the two girl both at her side.she looked down for a moment and closed her eyes grasping her rosario"yubel...can we fight...atleast to help out our new friends?"

yubel wasnt one that trust people as easially as atheris.yubel closed her eyes from within the rosario and nodded

yubel:"fine....i'll help but this is only to prtect you...and people that need it..."

atheris smiled and nodded"hai....arigato...yubel..."she looked over at kenshin and nodded"hai! leets help akio...i may not know what im getting myself into but it doesnt matter to me..." atheris smiled as she felt a strong wind flowing around the area as she grip the rosario tighter she smiled and spoke in a soft innocent voice "zeige dich, yubel"her hair slowly began to lift because of the wind she crossed her arms holding her body as her transformation began.her purple fading into blue hair began to change color, into white.she open her eyes as they too changed color from green to bright red. as the transformation was complete yubel open her eyes and looked at her surroundings she looked at kenshin and the girl.her facial expression changed from the innocent, helpless girl to a cold killer, fully developed and just as deadly.

"well then lets get going..." yubel lean over and dashed at masataka with full speed her hair danced with the wind as she run up to him and akio.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

Akio's eyes widende a bit as he saw the different Atheris in front of him. How could she change like that so suddenly? Her power was increased and her face was so different... It was as if she was a different person all together.

Akio gave a small grin ad said, "Okay! In that case, let's attack together!" Before he could make another move, the giant serpent let out a monsterous roar and let out a blizzard of black ice at Masataka, actually avoiding the tranformed Atheris. As it did so, it tunneled under the ground. During all this, Akio ran to the side to attack Masataka's blind spot.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:35 pm

"...Atheris-chan..."

Kenshin muttered in shock as he stared at the transformed girl. She, in his eyes, had suddenly become a powerful goddess with the strength to match. Yet, even though this had happened, he couldn't just stand there and watch. No, he would help, that he promised. With that thought in mind Kenshin shot forward, ripping off his straw-hat and becoming surrounded by a torrent of pure blue energy.

"You've gone to far, Takayanagi!" He shouted before he held down his Zanpakuto pointed to the earth as his body began to tense, a blue glow erupting within the very depths of his kind eyes. No more standing around! He would fight!

Suddenly a growing glow of light began to seep up around him, a blue sheen exploding within the very depths of his eyes. He began to give a loud cry, a blue spark of thunder exploding from his body as his Zanpakuto began to shake with a screech. Seconds passed and sweat began to slowly drip off the Shinigami, before a great tower of blinding light overtook his form. His own transformation passed over him

Ban. Kai.”

Blue eyes flashed.

The higher section of Kenshin's body had been encased within a light red robe, shuddering in the wind and hanging just a few inches off of his form. The bottom had gained a white pattern with a thin sash connecting the two, hanging down the bottom where his feet could be seen in brown training sandals. His hair whipped wildly behind him as his Captain haori fell back over him like a cloak, shuddering with the cold wind. His glowing blue eyes stared at 'Yubel' and bowed his head, as he spoke

Genkahateshi Amatsuotome.”

With that he vanished, phasing above Masataka and striking as the Takayanagi howled

"Shirogitsune Touben!"

In a flare of mighty power a thunder storn of energy exploded from Masataka's form and turned into a giant sphere, a shield of power. Each and every attack that was thrown to him was blocked within that instant, yet the Takayanagi seemed to be panting from the strain. He was on the defensive, yet he seemed to be smiling still, as a sudden pulse of energy followed. What was going on?

Masataka just smirked as he dismissed the barrier with a swipe of his sword

"Fight all you wish, not one of you can compare to me. Even dear Saikah knows this. Give it up!"

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Yumiko winced in anticipation of the suffocating sense she would feel from all of the reastu, but it did not come.

Areh?

Yumiko, you are ready.

Ready for what, Sora?

In her mind, she could almost see her Zanpakuto's smirk as she replied, to release your bankai.

Yumiko's eyes widened, and she took a step back.

NANI???! ME? BANKAI?

Yes. Bankai. You know you are ready, so just say the words, and release me.

Yumiko nodded slightly. Closing her eyes, she searched through her consciousness for the words to release the heart of her soul.

"Maiagaru mou ichido, Sora-Hime! Bankai!"

Her lips lifted upwards in an elated smile as she felt the reatsu emitting from her. Her hair blew upwards, away from her face, and a comforting heat settled over her. Her shihakusho was replaced by Sora-Hime's white kimono, only shorter, to allow her freer movement. The wings that ripped from her shoulder blades were larger, and they burned brighter. Fire rippled along the twin blades in each of her hands, and when her hair settled back down by her face, she realized that most of it was pulled back in an intricate style, but what she could see of it was fiery red.

Her eyes widened as she looked upon herself.

No fucking way...
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

(OOC: Was waiting for other people to post, but, meh XD Heeeree ya go go!

PS: I'm heading off at 12'clock/British time T.T

<Cue - Bleach OST: Panther King>

&&&&&&&&&

"Keh.."

Masataka stared at Yubel and Yumiko, interested in their transformations before grinning. His hands fell down by his sides as he began to shake, his eyes shining with powerful intent. His hair moved with a sudden wind as he stepped forward, glaring at the five warriors before him. In a blink of an eye he span his sword, throwing it up into the air, where it shattered into a tower of mist, that began to set upon the area

"Bakushou!"

Yet, he didn't seemed to be finished.

The genius smiled

"Your transformation and Bankai are pretty interesting..."

Suddenly Captain Kenshin felt a monstrous power overwhelm the area. The power was thick and tainted with pure darkness of what Hollows possess. An explosion of black energy rocked the area and the tremendous force that was released caused a minor earthquake. A spinning vortex of black energy span around Masataka as his crimson eyes began to turn a horrible amber. In a matter of moments Masataka had a kitsune-like Hollow mask on his face, with a dark grin licking his lips.

"Yet, I can do better.."

He vanished instantly.

"Know your place!"

A second later Kenshin hit the floor. The blue eyed man never made a sound as his body crunched against the cold hard ground, blood flowing around his form, Bankai vanishing instantly. Masataka could be seen in the air, putting his leg back down after kicking Inuzuri with enough force to destroy a building. He had felled the Captain in one blow. The genius quickly landed on the ground and span around, all while the mist began to fall down upon Kenshin. The crimson haired man's form seemed to grow pale from the mist.

"Next?" came the warped voice of Masataka behind the mask, his fists clenching in delight of a fight. His darkness filled amber eyes focused on Yumiko, Akio, Hikari, and Yubel.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Yumiko gripped Sora-Hime tightly, gritting her teeth.

You would think someone would have noticed all of the fighting by now...

Her eyes widened in alarm as Kenshin was taken out in two blows. If a captain had no chance against the spiteful Masataka, who did? She tensed when he trained his eyes on her and her friends.

Oh shit...

However, from behind her, a small voice was heard.

"Oozora gekido, Raikou no Kumori! Bankai!"

Yumiko turned her head, startled enough to take her eyes off of Masataka. Hikari's zanpakuto flashed, transforming into a Guan Dao that crackled with electricity and had a deep blue jeweled tassel on the end. Her figure glowed with a light blue energy, and a metal guard curled down over her right shoulder. Her eyes sparkled and flashed from their original pink and gold to a blue-green.

Seeing Yumiko's open mouth, Hikari grinned and said, "you're not the only one who's been up to no good, Miko-chan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount Empty

Back to top Go down

The Begining o the bount
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next