Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Begining o the bount

Go down 
+2
Masataka Takayanagi
Atheris Valentine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seto Silverfox
The Pureblood Lord
Seto Silverfox

Number of posts : 4

The Begining o the bount - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:37 am

-a cool nights breeze was blown at a certin hour of the night as the forest was covered in mist while a spark of light flashed for a bit then a full beam crashed within in the forest as a large hole was created in the middle of the forest. kaname arose from the ground and stood there and cracked his neck while looking around in the area and thougth to himself with a sigh-
"i hate the pureblood teleporter. it can be such a pain in the neck but alas im here... such a strange world and it had to be atheris to choose it.
god that sister of mine is really going to kill me one day. hmm now where can she be?"
-he closed his eyes and started to feel faint parts of energy in the area but all diffrent but couldnt tell which was his sister's but didnt have a choice but to look for her the old fashioned way....by foot-
"such low low levels but there has to be more to them all but who is atheris with?
i hope she's not in danger but i do have to keep my gaurd up with her."
-his inner thought obelisk gave a comment then laughed at him for not listening to hm-
Obelisk:i told you to put a chip in her so it could be easier to track her down but you never listen to me but now you suffer so thats karma for you.
Kaname:shut up i dont need your comments and we dont need to fight about this because she's not an animal for now just keep your mouth shut.
Obelisk:heh heh suit yourself kaname.
-he started his quest to look for his lost sister-
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

Number of posts : 15
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Bount

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 am

as yubel dash for Masataka she noticed kenshin pass her and fight Masataka.yubel stop and watched the fight, as the fight ended atheris scream from the inside of yubel
Atheris:"kenshin!!!!"
yubel winsed as she looked at kenshin fall.yubel eyes glowed a bright red as her fangs came out completely.she dashed for Masataka and draw her sword which layed on her back.she jump upwards over Masataka as she scream out slashing down as atheris cryed and scream from inside of yubel
atheris:KILL HIM YUBEL!!!
yubel slashed his chest gasing him as she land on her two feet she lifted her leg side was slaming her foot across his face with full force.
"Know your place fool!!!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:43 am

Masataka was taken by surprise by the woman, slamming into the floor from the force of the blow. Seconds passed by and a chuckle shook the air, a mighty shock wave of vile black power ripped through the area and a figure stood up, cracking his fists. The masked being walked out from the generated dust cloud, unharmed. There wasn't even a scratch on his form, nor on his mask. It was like he didn't even feel it. That, or simply didn't care. The Vaizard had taken on Aizen Sousuke himself many a time, one puny girl and a group of her friends wasn't going to stop him, even if most of them did have Bankai. Know your place? Heh, the irony stunned him. Still, he suspected she didn't realise something...

"You really don't know who you're dealing with, do you? If a Captain of the Gotei 13 can't harm me, what hope do you have? Give it up, girl. Your little boyfriend will be dead in a matter of minutes, and so will you."

His amber eyes shone as he gave a mocking smirk to Yubel/Atheris

"You're beautiful, that I admit, but your power and mine do not compare. You are weak, where I am strong. Remember that, as I show you 'your place'"

His palm lashed out, the mist quickly fading and a crimson red Zanpakuto reforming in his palm. Moments passed and a black warp of energy began to lick the edges of the sword, a howl of pure energy shaking the very itself. The black energy began to expand around the sword, becoming greater in intensity and colour, lashing out with inner anger of its wielder. Within a matter of seconds a vortex of vile dark spirit energy had formed completely around the broadsword, shaking without a word. The Vaizard cocked his head at the entire group fighting against him, all to protect one girl, and let a smooth chuckle slip of his pale lips as he refocused on Yubel

"..Kaseihauringu!"

In a blink of any eye a howl shook the land, a massive pulse of a black vortex exploding outwards around the Vaizard before compressing into one tsunami of roaring black energy. It expanded into the size of a large building before growing ever larger, ripping outwards from the sword and shooting towards the entire group. The sheer force and untamed build behind the energy wave could annihilate a Vasto Lorde class Hollow with simple ease. It was one of Masataka's strongest attacks, and one of the deadliest.

It heading straight towards the group, in hope of blowing them into many tiny bits.

Masataka's golden yellow eyes stared at them over the black as he let a smirk lick his pale lips

"Be it Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy, Human, or Bount. The end result remains the same: You don't stand a chance."

&&&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: Masataka sounds, to me, like a dark and male Inner Moka. Oh, the irony. Note: Yes, Masataka is in 'villain' and 'evil git' mode T.T

Note 2: They're all his thoughts, not mine XD)
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Squad : Ten

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:57 am

Akio's eyes widened at the foce of Masataka's attack. He shouldn't have expected any less considering how much he'd seen the Vizard batle. He was truly serious about his intentions. There was only one way to win this battle if that was the case, but first he had to protect everyone.

Kage Hyouten had already begun to move. Large towers of ice beganto rise one by one until it made a 20 foot thick giant wall of black ice. With that done, the giant Serpent rose up and wraped itself around the group, protecting them from the oncoming assault. The powerful blast broke through the wall and enevitably struck the ice serpent, causing it to shatter, but Akio, Aheris, and the others were all unarmed.

Akio looked at the bladed glove he was wearing and he said out loud, "I can't let this go on. This is whatI trained for, and now you're past the point of forgiveness!" Akio glared at his opponent as he lifted his hand high into the air. He turned to the transformed Atheris and gave a small smile, then he closed his eyes. The scattered shards of the black ice serpent started to come together to the blade on his glove, extending and reforming it. When all the shards were gathered it took the form of a somewhat large Buster Sword made completely of black ice. Akio clutched the blade with his hand and removed it from the glove. He lowered it just enough for a fighting position and opened his eyes.

"Not much time..." Akio said in a concentrated tone as he dashed, disappearing in a flash step. His Shunpo brought him to Masataka's side where he delivered a thunderous slash, aimed for his chest. The reiatsu flowing from Akio and the blade both were even stronger than when Akio was at a full powered Bankai and it was now more condensed as well.
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

yubel glared at the boy's new fond power. seeing a chance to strike, she rushed to masataka and launched her leg deep into his chest. her eyes narrowed as she looked at the man, and with her sword in hand she struck to add to the blow the boy made.
"I don't see anything special from you now."
her chilling words struck as atheris gave an amazed gasp from within yubel. her anger for her fallen friend was not goe however. she quickly caled out to her partner.
atheris:don't stop now. he deserves more.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:31 pm

"I-impossible!"

Masataka span around as the blade and strikes grew ever closer, his eyes growing wide. No way! It couldn't end like this! It would not end this way! Those where the thoughts running through his mind before he was struck by the attack, pain wracking his body in an instant. Blood tore outwards as he flew through the air, a massive explosion and shock wave following as the strike hit him with full force. The pain was horrible. It felt like he had been cut apart at the very soul, and then had his mind crushed. It grew even worse as his form smashed through tree after tree before becoming imbedded in the ground with a large earth shaking crash.

Silence.

Only by the sheer will of his Hollow mask had he survived. He wasn't finished though. Far from it. He had been utterly crushed by Aizen. Sliced apart by Gin. Almost aged to death by the 2nd Espada. Even had his mind broken. Yet, he would not fall. Thus, he would not fall now. Takayanagi's arm shook in pain as it weakly started to move towards the pouch on his leg. His will alone rushed through him, thoughts of one person on his mind. He would not fail. He would not die. His weak eyes stared at the two pills in his hand, before stuffing them in his blood filled mouth and forcing himself to swallow. He could slowly feel some of the pain fade, and bones reset. Yet he was still badly hurt. Even so, he slowly stood up and clenched his fists, limping over to the group he had been fighting. That he was still fighting.

"...'Don't s-see anything special'? 'P-pass the p-point of forgiveness'? B-bah! Y-You just don't get it..d-do you?"

A sharp smirk lit up across his face as he gave a cough, blood spitting from his mouth. Even though he was ready to drop, he would still fight. He had his pride. He slowly felt the pills kick into full effect and his Bankai roar up around him. His eyes narrowed and he gave a smirk as a lick of blood dripped down his chin, his hands coming up and clenching. Badly damaged or not, he wouldn't fall here

A bright light began to flow over the area as heat began to leak into the very air. Several black bolts of lightning streaked through the vicinity. One last bolt of black lightning struck the ground nearby and grew more intense in the atmosphere. A crimson and white aura had become quickly visible, the wind picking up around the vicinity. Masataka had begun to shake as he bowed his head, his hair waving and his eyes glowing behind the shadows

"...I'm simply having fun."

Suddenly red spirtual energy exploded upwards, tearing the ground out from underneath. His skin began to rip and become burned, more and more spirit pressure erupting out from him. He was pushing it. That could be seen easily. Masataka was forcing every last bit. Even what kept him alive. A floating buldging energy sphere-like form quickly formed around his body as he threw back his head and roared as he began to transform...

"Byakko, Yatsuzaki." (Spiritual White Fox, Tear at the Limbs)

The final ability of Byakko..

Unleashed.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Yumiko's eyes widened in horror as she watched the events unfold before her. She didn't want to jump into Akio's fight, but when she saw Masataka unleash his every last bit of reatsu, she knew she had to do at least something.

"Ensnare," she whispered to Sora-Hime. A powerful wave of fire erupted from the crimson blades and encircled Masataka. The flames flickered in places so they would be able to see what he was doing, but were ready to form a solid barrier if he moved.

From behind her, she also heard Hikari murmur to Raikou.

"Strike."

Crackling energy surrounded Masataka, just behind the fire, hidden from his view. The electricity formed the long, narrow spears of her attack, and waited tensely.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Akio clenched the Buster Sword of black ice and said, "One more shot..." He looked at Atheris, and then at Yumiko. He knre that if he couldn't do this, one of them could. His reiatsu was all but gone and Kage Hyouten's spiritual power was all that kept the blade together in this form. The wound Kage Hyouten suffered before was crippling, but they had enough for this. They had to...

Akio dashed forward once again. His speed was at the level of a Shunpo despite he couldn't use the technique with such limited reiatsu. He slammed the blade in a horizontal slash, aiming for the chest with the hope of at least stop his final attack. Akio's intent was not to kill Masataka.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Yumiko saw Akio charge at Masataka, and created an opening in the blaze to let him pass unscathed. She then turned to Hikari, who had done the same and whispered "What do you think he's doing?"

Hikari shrugged with a pensive look on her face.

"Whatever it is," she muttered back, "I hope it works."
Back to top Go down
Seto Silverfox
The Pureblood Lord
Seto Silverfox

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:48 pm

-loud bangs and flashes can be heard from a distance as power levels can be felt more stronger as he dashed toward the area thinking to himself keeping his reiatsu at certing level teleporting tree to tree-
now i can feel atheris reiatsu but she seem's she's fighting with some one as the same level as her. heh but there in for a surprize once they piss her off enough but i gotta stop toying around in this world hurry to see how far in the fight plus i want to yank her ear for making go through all this.
-pulling out his gloves and putting them on from his dark biker jacket aswell as his black jeans and special made boots but soon after arrived. he stood there watching from the tall tree branch grinning watching-
Obelisk:heh heh well it seem's she found someone but not just someone but it looks like a humen with intresting powers?
Kaname:true but it seems she's toying with him but let's keep our reiatsu down so they dont notice.
Obelisk:understood....
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:11 pm

yubel's eyes narrowed as she focused on her enemy. she dashed forward once again, this time disappearing in a flash step-like motion and appearing at Masataka's side. she could sense that the attack he was preparing was dangerous, so she wasn't prepared to lt hm use it. she swung her leg and aimed a quick, mightly kick to his stomach, noticing the blue haired boy was aiming for the chest. as much as shehated the idea, she'd have to work with him and the other strangers.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:31 am

Every single strike, every single attack, they all hit. Masataka never had the chance to unleash his final ability, and he paid dearly. A scream erupted from his mouth before he was blasted away by the sheer strength of the attacks, his eyes growing and his strength shattering. His broken form slammed into the ground without a sound, blood leaking around his defeated form. His thoughts, now blank, stood had one sentence within them. One emotion. One desire. The desire to win. Fortunately for the others, Masataka's Inner Hollow couldn't do jack as the mindscape turned black.

Silence echoed.

Over by the group, Kenshin began to awaken, his eyes fluttering open as he limply moved and stood up, coughing slightly as he turned to the people that had won this battle. He gave them a smile, amazed that they had defeated the seemingly 'invincible' Masataka Takayanagi'. It just goes to show that team work and the desire to protect those who you cared for, could defeat anything. The crimson haired Captain took a step forward, and began to limp towards the group, only to stop as he heard footsteps.

"Inuzuri-Taicho! Hyoumaru-Fukutaicho!"

Three forms phased before them. Hinamori Momo dived onto Kenshin with tears in her eyes as Rangiku appeared, looking serous for once, staring at Akio and giving a brief smile. Yet, the last figure, the imposing Kuchiki Byakuya walked forward past them all and then stared at the defeated form of Takayanagi, before nodding to himself. Without a word he turned and glanced back at Kenshin, the only other Captain here. Let it be known that the mighty Byakuya wasn't a person to mess around

"What happened?"

Kenshin could only blush as he rubbed the back of his head and began to explain all while his Lieutenant, Hinamori, began to do her best patching him up

"Well...it goes like this..."

More and more Shinigami arrived as he explained.

Most from the healing central, Squad 4, yet some from Squad 5 and Squad 10.

&&&&&&&

(OOC: Well, you all did something that stunned me. You beat Masataka. You know, 'Vaizard, maxed in stats, crusher of buildings, master of kidou, and genius' Masataka. The only people that had defeated Masataka, before this, was Aizen. Who's renowned to be twice of strength of a Captain, or more. Lennai, the bat-shit insane Arrancar. Finally, Saikah, who he later crushed.

Let me tell ya, you're all getting an amazing stat reward for this

*thumbs up*

Nice teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm

(OOC: Damn! I didn't even get to do anything...)

Hikari sighed in relief as she let her electricity seep back into her. The glow of energy around her faded, and a wave of exhaustion hit her as she released her bankai and returned to her original form.

Next to her, Yumiko was also drawing in her wall of flames. Once they were entirely consumed by Sora-Hime, she suddenly phased back, devoid of energy. She swayed on her feet before one of her knees collapsed. Kneeling on the ground, she panted raggedly as she felt the effects of using her bankai for the first time.

Hikari helped her friend up with a smile.

"Don't worry," she assured the frowning girl. "I was the same way the first time I used bankai. Granted, this is only the second time, and I still feel like I'm about to fall asleep right here and now."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Akio sat down with the battle ended as his large Buster Sword slowly crumbled. The black ice fell little by little until his unreleased Zanpaktou was in his hand. He looked over at Masataka and thought, I hope he's alright. Even though he tried to do something bad, he's still Masa-kun. At least Atheris is okay. He looked over to Atheris with a blink and wondered how all this could have happened so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:34 pm

yubel looked down at the defeated masataka with a glare of harted. the battle was over, but she wasn't done yet. she gripped her sword and prepare to land a killing blow. as she did, her hand shook and athris within her stopped her.
atheris:that's enough. we've already won and kenshin is okay.
yubel sighed lightly and placed the sword back on her back.
"too knd, just like always. in that case i'll return."
the cross on her neck stared to glow as yubel's hair slowly returned to the purple faded into blue that was seen when they first met. her eyes became blue and kinder. she was atheris again. she turned to everyone and gave a small bow.
'arigato everyone for trying to protect me. im sorry i caused so much trouble. id leave now, but i still don't know where i am."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:41 am

Kenshin turned, looking at Atheris before walking forward with his Captain haori blowing behind him like a cloak. He smiled at the girl and bowed his head, glancing at his with own warm sea-blue eyes. He couldn't help but be interested in this kind girl, and wanted to help her. He picked up his Zanpakuto before twirling it once and placing it within in one motion, smiling once again as his the Zanpakuto gave him a relaxed nod within his mind. Finally the Gotei 13 Captain focused on the girl before him and began to speak

"It's been nice to meet you Atheris-hime, but now we must leave. I'll leave you in the capable hands of Akio-kun, Fukutaicho of Squad Ten, and Hikari-chan, Fukutaicho of Squad Thirteen. " He turned, beckoning Momo to follow without a word. His hand lashed out, catching to the straw-hat thrown by Hinamori before calmly fixing it onto his head. He span on his foot and then began to trail onwards, with Momo Hinamori quickly bouncing after him

The crimson haired Captain suddenly turned, and then winked to Atheris with a cheeky smile crawling along his lips for once

"Oh, and it was nice to meet you too, Yubel-'sama'."

He laughed and vanished with a burst of Shunpo, Momo quickly following behind her Captain. He was heading back towards his own Squad house in the center of Seireitei, leaving Byakuya Kuchiki, Akio, Hikari, Yumiko, and Atheris there in the center of the broken forest.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 am

"Shin-kun's baaaaaaaaaack!" Yachiru said as she jumped and landed on his head. "Come play with me!"

"Ah, Inuzuri-taicho." Aura said as she walked up to him. "I wonder if now was a good time for some training?"
Back to top Go down
Atheris Valentine
The Pureblood Princess
Atheris Valentine

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 pm

atheris blinked lightly, wondering what was happening. she turned to the blue haired boy and the girl that helped her, confused about what was happening.
"akio-kun? Hikari-chan? its nice to meet you both. thank you for helping me."
at that moment, yubel made the cross on her neck shake a little and she yelled out.
yubel:what are you doing! we don't know if they'll remain so nice when they know what we are. shouldn't we try to return home?
atheris:they were nice enough to help us, and besides, i dont know how to get home. wemight as well make nw friends while we're here.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Akio gave a bright smile and said, "Atheris-chan! We're gonna have a lotta fun!" His stomach then gave a loud growl and he said, "Oh... but can we get something to eat first? Intense fights like that make me so hungry..." He held onto hisstomach a he continued to smile at Atheris.

OOC: As you know, a Shinigami only gets hungry because food keeps their Spiritual Energy up. Akio used up all his energy in the fight so that's why he's so hungry.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Yumiko yawned and clasped her hands behind her head.

"See you later, Kari-chan," she called as she headed back to the Seireitei. "Akio," she nodded to the blue haired boy and the unfamiliar girl, and was soon lost to sight.

Hikari shrugged and turned back to the other two.

"So, um, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Begining o the bount   The Begining o the bount - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Begining o the bount
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2