Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training)   Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:54 pm

Deep in the darkness of Karakuta town, Ichigo Kurosaki potrolled the streets. He was in full Shinigami attire, serching for something. He leaped from building to building until he stopped and yelled out, "Dammit! I came all this way lookin for a powerful hollow, but nothing's here." He then looked down and saw a spirit running and a large hollow behind it, chasing its meal. "That's what I'm talkin about," Ichigo said to himself with a grin. "Let's finish this already."

He jumped down, gripping his Zanpaktou as he prepared to strike the hollow in one blow. As the bandage-like sash that bound Zangetsu unwound, the spirit tripped. A young girl, no older then 10, and the hollow was moving in to make her its dinner. Just as Ichigo swung his sword, someone walked up behind Ichigo.

This new figure, a man with pale skin wore a long black robe, almost leather in design. His dark hair flowed through the night wind as he gloved hands gripped the sword on his side. It was a katana blade, more than similar to a Zanpaktou. In fact, it was a Zanpaktou by its lok, but did that mean this was a Shinigami?

The man dashe forward, reaching the girl before Ichigo could. With a single swipe of his sword the hollow was cut in half. Yelling in pain, it slowly disappeared.

Ichigo looked at the man in confusion. he landed on the ground and said, "Thanks, I guess. You really helped out." In response, the man turned to Ichigo; his cold blue eyes all but pierce his soul as the man began o speak.

"I did not assist you," the man said in a swave but very dark voice. "I want to ask you a question, and I simply didn't want your mind distracted..." He then held up his sword at the substitute Shinigami, the point to his face, and then said,"Now then Shinigami, I've heard rumors of new members in the Soul Society with great strength have emergd. I want to know them."

Ichigo held out his sword, ready to strike and he said. "Sorry to disappoint ya, but I don't know anything about new Shinigami."

The man moved his sword slightly into a fighting stance and then said, "In that case, your worth to me it gone." He gave Ichigo a swave glare. His stance was relaxed, but guarded, as if he was waiting for the first strike.

Ichigo ran at the man, knowing he was dangerous. He swung his sword, striking down with all his power. The force made a loud boom, but the man was still stnading, holding Zangetsu with his own sword. He pushed the sword away and said, "You have power, but no control." He stepped forward and slashed at his chest. Ichigo's speed allowed him to escape but the man just pointed his finger out at the Shinigami. "Bakudo #9 Geki!" With a flash of red light Ichigo found himself paralyzed in what felt like static electricity.
Ichigo's spiritual pressure quickly started to rise, however, before he could do anything, te man was already prepared. He dashed forward and struck Ichigo with his sword in the chest. Ichigo yelled out in pain and fell to ne knee, the Kido dispelled.

The Shinigami narrowed his eyes as he griped his sword. He was done playing games. He held it up and yelled out. "Ban..." Before he could even finish, a sword was stabbed into his back, just above the Soul Chain. "I won't allow you..." the man said as Ichigo looked at him, turning slightly. The man twisted the blade slightly and said, "Does it ache, knowing your weakness? Your life is in my hands now. Anything you do could result in me breaking your Soul Chain and leaving you for dead."

The man slowly removed the blade, inch by inch. He turned his back as the injured Ichigo fell to one knee. "Don't stand," the man said. "Your Soul Chain has been injured. Fighting now will end your own life." He turned back to his fallen foe and said, "Remember the name of the one who did this to you. Jenova. I want you to tell it to them. Those of the Seireitei. Jenova is the name of their armageddon." He then turned and slowly began to walk away. Ichigo gripped his sword, trying to move on his own, but he could not. He coul only lower his head, panting in pain as the heartless man, Jenova, left his sight.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training)   Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Quality: 5/10

Word Count: 744

Reward: 10 points.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Arrival of Angels: Jenova (Training)
Page 1 of 1