Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga) Empty
PostSubject: Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga)   Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga) EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:12 am

The Hallow sprang from the right side lunging with bared fangs at Heiyo who merely turned slicing his Zanpaktou downward throught the beast mask watching as it disappeared.

"I demand more power..." whisper the voice which escaped Heiyos throat. He shooke his head trying to break the connection as another Hallow launched from the rear striking him in the back and sending Heiyo spiraling across the the grass. Heiyo panted stumbling to his feet grasping the black leather hilt of his blade. Blood dripped from the Shinigamis face just above his right eye, his lip was split, and face slashed. It had been like this for three nights straight Hallow after Hallow pouring from their world. Aizen was beginning to make his move sending more Hallows and Arrancar by the day. Heiyo had been lucky not having been caught by a suprise attack from one. He hated it Astarot was growing hungrier by the day forcing him to appease the slumbering spirit with his own spirit energy. Soon if an Arrancar did attack nothing Heiyo could do would stop them. But that was a thought for another time, he still had this batch to deal with. And too his unpleasant suprise the hallow was down on all fours ready to pounce another 3 identical ones stepping from the trees behind him. They had been attacking like this in pacts the same type of Lion like hallow each night each batch faster and bigger then the last not only in numbers but actually size of each beast.

Heiyo gritted his teeth sensing more in the area around his back and to his left. Tonight was the worst so far, already he had laid waste to 4 of the beasts but still he faced atleast anouther 12. This battle had been raging for almost an hour now and this was the best he was able to muster.
Heiyo sighed thinking to himself "At this rate ill never control Astarot. Already when I use Shikai i feel him sipping away at my life foce. One of them, one of them must be the real one, their merely duplicating themself" Heiyo looked down the spine of his blade "But why this area?" he muttered. "fool... stop whimpering like a beatnen hound. Do your job, feed my hunger. give... me ... POWER!" his Zanpaktou screamed in his head forcing Heiyo to a knee. helpless against his opponents as he grabbed his head "ENOUGH!" he called out his Reaitsu spiking as the pact facing him pounced one of them latching to his free arm the others slamming him to his back as the fourth slashed down at his chest.

Heiyo howled feeling his left arm being torn and shredded. The shoulder seperating from the socket and the blood running down his forearm. He grunted his ribs beginning to match the state of his arm as the Hallow dug for his insides. Heiyo screamed out in rage and fury feeling the other two that had knocked him over slowly creep up their hot breaths falling on his face as the purred with glee. Heiyo grinned finally being pushed to his limits "Fine... then you shall be his meal" he whispered channeling his energy into his blade twitching as he called out "rise from your hellish throne, ASTAROT!".

Heiyo Reiatsu burst forcing his two attackers off his body the black chains wrapped gently around his wrists as he stood hunched the hooks on the end of his chains jingled in the silent wind blowing across the deserted play area of Kakura. Heiyo sneered turning to the closest of the Hallows "Soul reaping strike" he muttered and watched as the chains jangled to life thrusting out the hooks driving into the side of the hallow releasing a roar of pain from the demonic cat. Heiyo smiled flicking his wrists torward his body the hooks flinging back catching them in hand as the animal fell to its side. Heiyo raised his right hand holding the hook "second strike" he whispered letting the hook go and fall into a circular motion the chains and hooks erupting into a blackened Flame. Heiyo smiled his eyes flashing red as he flung forward digging the ends of the hooks into the Hallows side watching as it whithered slightly then busts into black flames turning to ash.

He turned from the smoldering pile pointint out at the other three sensing the others in the trees tense. He had clearly angered them. Something that disturbed him though all these Hallows had the form of lionesses yet not once had he found one with a Mane, not one male in the entire pact. And judging by the spirit pressure he felt. The leader was not nearby. Heiyo smiled though accepting the challenge and watched as the flames surrounding his weapon burned darker "Yes." his is blades spirit in his ear Pure or not i want more I NEED more. Give me more helpless souls!" He shouted into Heiyos head. Heiyo stared down the opponents he still had to deal with "as you wish partner" he whispered lunging out striking at the closest of the three lionesses catching her under the throat. Her body whithered srinking in size and then also erupted in the blackened flame. As the fire consumed the second of the beasts Heiyo flung his right hook outward spinning it around sending his flames licking at the hallows burning them causing the remaining two visible ones to step back. When only a smoldering pile laid next to his feet Heiyo flicked the hook down driving it through the the animals mask watching it also whither and erupt in the flames.

Heiyo smiled the flames from his weapons pulsating with spiritual energy as the fires grew. Only one remained now from this pack. Unfortunately for Heiyo it wouldnt be enough at this point. The hallow raise dher head lettign out an ear shattering roar her allies stepping from the trees surrounding them and began circling him the one standing from the group following suit. Heiyo watched cautiously waiting for the first to pounce. Then it happened... Heiyo snapped his neck to the sky feeling an emense amount of spiritual pressure as the sky slid open 3 figures standing there looking down on Heiyos battle. "Gin..." Heiyo whipered looking to the one on the right who stood at average height with white hair. "Tousen" he whispered looking to the one on the left a tall slender dark skinned man with a band over his eyes. Heiyos eyes narrowed looking to the one in the middle a grinning man with pale complection and dark hair, broad shoulders and slightly average height "Aizen" Heiyo hissed venomously. Aizen smiled as his remaining living Espada stepped forward behind him none looking concerned.

"I see youve kept our pets occupied these last few nights" Aizen spoke smiling still a shadow stirred at his feet "Though it would appear youve angered their master" he spoke softly looking down a large man with pointed teeth and half a hallow mask rising standing well over Aizens head atleast 10 feet tall and 400 + pounds. Sure enough a pelt covered his arms and a zanpaktou at his fur belted waist. Around his neck heiyo saw something that made him grin "So... your the alpha?" he whispered as the Arrancar jumped landing on the ground the closer he got ffalling through the sky the heavier Heiyo felt. He snickered but at the same time a nausiating though coursing through his mind. "With that much spiritual pressure if they all attacked at once this town would be crushed from their presense alone" Heiyo swallowed hard knowing things were about to get very dangerous.

Aizen sneered "Zhabaar do with him as you please. He has high spiritual energy but he is a mere fly to us." The Arrancar nodded unseathing his Zanpaktou "Pounce, Zarabata!" the beast of a man muttered. A roar escaped his lips as his spirit pressure spiked a blinding light forcing heiyo to cover his eyes. When it dimmed he looked at his new opponent. A pure white lion with a blood red mane and a mans face, a squished nose and pointed ears and teeth. The Arrancar Zhabaar groweled lunging at Heiyo knocking him into the wall of circling lionessess screaming as the arrancar bites into his already wounded ribs and the female kick into his spine with their back claws.

Heiyo couldnt fight pinned like this he had to do something. he rolled his left arm as best he could the shoulder almost completely imobile and digs his hook into the Arrancars mane forcing another gutteral roar from the man beast forcing it to back off tugging just hard enough to send out a sickening crack Heiyos shoulder finally seperating completely from socket and breaking. Now was his chance he had to make good on in and turned sinking his other hook into the neck of another lionesses necks and whipped it out spinning the hallow smashing it into Zhabaar.

Zhabaar growled smashign through the circle of hallows, his hook stll dug into his neck Heiyo was drug with him howling in pain again. He was running out of time out of energy. Zhabaar rose snarling and ripped the hook from his neck with one swipe of his claws and raised its mighty neck roaring. The hallows all looked at him hypnotiszed as they glowed turning into bodyless masses of energy and combining with the arrancar. The lion roared growing larger his fangs curling further down his mouth, claws extending out to almost two feet in length. The lion roared the pressure of spiritual energy from this new form causing a small crater under his feet.

Heiyo panted under his wounds and strain of the rough battle, the large amount of spirit pressure not helping. "Ban kai" he yelled out in desperation and teared up when nothing happened "NO! I WILL NOT LOSE I WILL DEFEAT YOU!" he roared pushing through the barrier of energy that seemed to engulf the arrancar panting more with each step. Only one good arm, one weapon to attack with, and barely able to stand, no weak point known and still he pressed on. Heiyo raised his hook as Zhabaar roared lunging, he flailed weakly and threw the hook watchign it sink weakly into the lions mane. Zhabaar roared clearly amussed and stepped on Heyios leg with hsi massave claw. He was through, Heiyo thought. This would be his end... defeated by a damned cat.

"Useless Shinigami" came a voice an errie green glow casting over the area as an arrow shoud forward catchign Zhabaar to roar again backing of from Heiyo shaking his head in pain. Byakuroga stepped from the sadows hiw bow drawn another spirit arrow notched "This i why the Quincy exsist... we can endure" Byakuroga released his arrow catchign Zhabaar in his other eye watching the Arrancar stumble back further. Bykuroga sighed pulling back his string charging an attack then seemed to disappear from Heiyo veiw returning above Zhabaar behind him the arrow aimed to his neck "Scum" he spat his massively charged arrow peicing the skull fo the Arrancar and sending one final roar from his lips as he evaporated into particles.

Heiyo groaned looking to the sky "Aizen..' he muttered but the traitor captian had already left. Heiyo fainted Byakuroga standing over him "You need to be taken to Urahara. your in terrible shape" with that the quincy heaved the yougn shinigami over his shoulder and took off into the night

(WOAH! that was a doozy lol hope it gets some nice points)
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga)   Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Quote :
Quality: 6/10

Word Count: 1922

Reward: 21 points.

Nice. You did nearlly as much as myself in Kenshin's one. PS: Gin died by Saikah and Masataka's hand awhile back, so Heiyo might not too pleased there XD
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net

Heiyo Tatikachi "I want more power!" (suprise apperance by Byakuroga)
Page 1 of 1