Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Byakuroga "King" Izda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

Byakuroga "King" Izda Empty
PostSubject: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Title: The King of the Quincys (Self Proclaimed)

Specialize: Bow and Reiryoku Manipulation

Real Age: 15

Love Intrest:
Relationships:
Matasaki ~ comrade

Personality: VERY COCKY!!! he is the king after all xP

Look:
Byakuroga "King" Izda Keio13

Talents: Great Bow handling and Reiryoku Manipulation

Techniques-:

Fire Arrow - using his Reiryoku Manipulation Byakuroga bends fire around his arrow he fired to add a small additional damage... and light stuff on fire.

Lightning Arrow- same as Fire arrow although it bends the lgihtning around his attack. this ability is alot more powerful but also more difficult and dangerous to excute because of how unpredictable lightning is.

Quincys Rain Dance - Firing a multitude of arrows into the air Byakuroga follows after his shots and redirects them back down onto his opponent by launching a second onslaught of arrows at the first directing them at his opponent and amplifying there damage.

Friends: hes a loner

History: Byakuroga had extremely high reiryoku his whole life.He had shwon signs of it at a very young age, literally around the time he was 2. Both his father and older brother had great control over there powers and were highly known among there city for their good deeds. Though they rarely used their powers they did have them nearly mastered. Sadly though they never saw the potential or danger in young Byakuroga. One night while driving home with his family Byakuroga had a nightmare forcing his reiryoku to go crazy and sending their familys vehicle over the edge of a bridge into a river below. The impact knocked byakurogas parent unconcious and startled the young baby out of sleep. His brothers caring arms wrapped around him and as he was pulled from the vehicle and swam to safety. The boys spent that night crying to one another as the watched the bubles slowly fade from the rivertop and their mother and father dragged to the depths below... By the morning police and rescue crews had arrived to try and judge the situation. Byakurogas brother ran with his little brother to the familys church. Clutching his yopunger brother to his chest Byakurogas older brother rambled quickly to the priests he need to speak with the head preist for reasons he could not indulge. Apon meeting with the head Priest byakuroga brother explained what had happened the ngiht before " Please sir let the church take him under their wing train them like you trained me and poppa!" the 13 exclaimed. the head priest turned to a cross on the wall "He is strong?" he asked. Byakurogas brother nodded. The priest sighed and held out his hands the cross of the quincy hanging off his right wrist "I the last of the quincy elders bless this child and in the name of the lord proclaim he shall be our leader in the revival of our clan... he is our king" Byakurogas brother smiled "Thats a great nickname for him" he rubbed his brothers head "And like a king you shall live". From that day forth the boys livedd at the church in hiding under the preists training Byakuroga began to learn to control his powers and his brother finishing the mastering of his. When Byakurogas brother reached his 18th birthday he left to join the military, he left behind his dog tag for his brother... Byakuroga was left alone and on his 10th birthday left the church in a blind rage when the priests finally gave him the dog tags. The boy cried and released a powerful blast of Reiryoku destroying the church. From that day he has seen himself as the last true quincy and a traitor to his own kind. He now lives on his own
Side notes (He doesnt know about his brothers powers and like any other quincy detestes Shinigamis)

Stats-: (70/100)
Accuracy: 10
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 12
Reiryoku: 10
Bow: 14
Reiryoku Manipulation: 20

Character Likeness: uryuu Ishida (When he first shows up and is really cold torwards everyone)

Items in Possession: Dog tag, Sanrei Glove(equipped), Quincy Battle Accessory (The same type Ishida was using when he lost his powers and was fighting the bounto)(Not equipped currently)

Last edited by Heiyo Tatikachi on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:47 pm

Quincy is currently being modified, though I might leave that to Akio (As he has a lot more experience and knwoledge of the Quincy race than myself). Still, I will alert you if any sudden changes happen to the class so you can edit as such. Oh, and I will give you your title and other such things at a later time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Squad : Ten

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:37 pm

The only thing I need to do for the Quincy race is put in the extra things (like Final Form and the items) It'll be a bytch to do and I'm not looking forward to it since I may have to do the same with other races (like Bounts)
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Race : Viazard

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:14 am

ok just keep me informed. Other then these changes though is everything in check?
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Squad : Ten

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I looked it over, and yes. Everything is in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Byakuroga "King" Izda   Byakuroga "King" Izda Empty

Back to top Go down

Byakuroga "King" Izda
Page 1 of 1