Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path to the Valley

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:57 pm

It seemed like another day in Seireitei. One month had past since the climactic battle with Aizen and his men. Masataka never returned and Seireitei was attempting to rebuild. This day, however, Hell Butterflies flew out to the available Captains and Lieutenents in the area.

Soon, Head-Captain Yamamoto was awaiting as Captains and Lieutents, one after another, began to gather. This wasn't something to be taken lightly. For a time of peril like this, every hand was important. Why did the Head-Captain call all of the most important and powerful Shinigami of Seireitei to one area at a time like this. The meeting seemed like it would start soon. Captain Hytsugaya was next to the Head Captain with his arms crossed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside an unknown warehouse, Jenova looked down as Tsubaki was looking over one of his black gloves. She seemed to tune it and smiled after a few moments. "I did it!" Tsubaki said, excited and proud of herself. "Jenova-sama, the specs of the hollow you brought me are configured into the Gate Gauntlet! Now it should be easier to create gateways to wherever we want to go!"

"Within our knowledge..." Jenova said coldly, almost unimpressed. "I'm glad you were able to complete it, but make sure you have one ready for our newest friend." He turned his head, closing his eyes slightly ad said, "Seireitei is still weakened by the attacks. That makes this the perfect opprotunity to get the final thing we need. If he succeeds, prepare to move your laboratory."

"We're leaving?" Tsubaki said, her glasses tilting slightly, showing a stunned expression. "This place hides our reiatsu even from people who walk near it. Where could we go safer than here? You still haven't told me what you want to do to create our new world." She crossed her arms, giving a pout. Jenova just gave a small grin.

"Today is the day I imform everyone," Jenova said. "We will take a trip to a place forgotten by time, but to get there, we need a map of sorts. Its location is in the Central 46 Records in Seireitei. That means, there's only one among us with the analytical skills to find it, and the fighting skills to return." He then turned to Masataka, whom he'd offered new clothing to weeks ago so he could forget about his Shinigami past.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Eleven

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Hikari was laying in the courtyard of 13th squad when the hell butterfly approached. Her head was resting on Yumiko's stomach, who's legs were propped on Saiyuki's lap. Hikari's eyes skimmed hungrily over the pages of the book she was reading. So immersed in the book was she that she took no notice of the hell butterfly until Yumiko snatched the book out of her hands and whacked her over the head with it. The young lieutenant shot up, clutching her head.

"What the hell was that for, Yumiko?!" she cried, outraged.

The young Zaraki didn't reopen her eyes to look at her, but instead simply pointed to the small black and purple creature that was hovering lightly over her head.

Hikari mouthed a small "oh" and slowly reached a finger up to the butterfly, which immediately flitted over to settle on the small appendage. It's rest lasted only a minute before it took off into the azure skies once more to find its next target.

Hikari let herself fall back onto the lush, sweet-smelling, green grass and closed her eyes in an attempt at shutting out reality.

Will it never stop?
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 pm

The man in question simply glanced at them beneath the bangs of his hair, a cloak waving in a non existent wind. The clothes in question were far different than his original style, and were more prone to pure darkness than anything. A long cloak was the main feature of the uniform, pure black with markings of crimson red clouds wrapped by white lining. It was unbound at the chest area, showing a simple leather suit beneath, with a fishnet top over strong naked skin.

A certain cane was long forgotten, and now a broad sword stood sheathed on a strap on the edge of his back. Markings of tail like signs and foxes decorated the sheath itself, with kanji spelling out the name of his known Zanpakutou. Finishing off this changed look was the very features of Masataka, who had once again decided to modify his looks.

He still possessed his crimson licked eyes, but his hair had been dyed to a sinister pitch black that hung near his cheeks to frame his face. His facial features were now more stern and blank, yet still held the hidden arrogance and general intelligence that he was known for. All in all, Masataka Takayanagi was even more dangerous than ever.

"Very well, I assume you have a way to get me into a certain vicinity?" asked the red eyed man as he glanced at the two, his voice a tip deeper than normal, holding an almost purring and emotionless aspect within the depths.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:32 pm

"Shouldn't you be more confident in your abilities?"Someone said from behind him as Saikah walked up next to Masataka. Her hair remained white, her eyes remained red, but her clothing looked tattered and torn. It was a kimono passed down her small family before her shinigami times. There were two cuts where her shoulder were and the design was a combination of vines and flowers on a white to blue background. a sash was wrapped around her hip, her sword attacked to the back.

"So...would you please enlighten me as in who are you and what you have to plan?" She said to Jenova.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Excuse us." Hisagi muttered as he and Kira entered the room, both covered in bandages and grim looks on their faces. Hisagi stood next to hitsugaya, letting out a small sigh as he stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 pm

"That in due time, newest member," Jenova said, turning to Saikah. "I allowed you to see us because you have something we all have. A deep seeded hatred of Seireitei as well as humans. At least you did once before." He walked to Tsubaki and picked up the glove she had up until now, tossing it to Masataka. "This is Tsubaki's design. A Gate Gauntlet. With it you can transport yourself anywhere in the Human world and it can even transport you to Seireitei and back."

"It was difficult to create until we gathered reiatsu and corpses of hollows and Arrancars," Tsubaki said as she shifted her glasses slightly. "Jenova-sama took the corpse of the bat Arancar the blue haired boy defeated which allowed me to complete iy. Now it should allow smoother transportation."

"Saikah, you may join Masataka in obtaining what we need," Jenova said, all but cutting off Tsubaki. "What you are to get is the records of the Valley of Screams. I'm sure you know of it, but I assure you, its rumored destruction is greatly exagerated."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the Captain's hall, the Head-Captain struck his cane down as he prepared to begin. He looked to everyone and sternly said, "Everyone, you have done well to rebuild the Human World and Seireitei, as well as protect it within this time. With the loss of two former allies, and the incopasitation of two captains, we are now at our most vunerable. That is why I have called this meeting!"

Hytsugaya took one step forward and said, "After reviewing the reports we recieved from Shinigami involved in the fighting, as well as research of old documents, we've discovered there was a former Shinigami among those battling the Arrancars. He was positively identified as Jenova, a Shinigami elder than any of us."

"What the hell's that gotta do with us?" Captain Zaraki called out. "What's a geezer like that got that's got you all worked up?"

"According to his file," Captain Hytsugaya continued, "he was a master swordsman as well as a Kidou expert, but that isn't what's troubling about him. The term Memory Shinigami was mentioned, so Captain Kurosuchi did research on the term."

The doctor stepped forward with his usual look and said, "It's actually quite interesting. Central 46 had great fear of Shinigami who retained memories of before their deaths. It seems as though these Shinigami are natural prodigies who tend to excel quickly as fighters. They were believed to be able to be too powerfl. Mixed with haunting past memories, they were labled dangerous and executed. Jenova, apparently, was the only one able to survive and it also seems he left with a bit of a grudge towards Seireitei."

The Head Captain struck his staff down again and said, "We do not know what has caused someone like this to surface now, but after Aizen's attack, we cannot afford to take any possible threat lightly."

"I also managed to make an interesting discovery," the pale doctor said with his eyes closed. "It appears one among us also possesses the symptoms of a Shinigami with memories preceeding his death. A certain blue haired boy with the black ice Zanpaktou. He could be as dangerous as this man..." He then gave a sinister smile and said, "Although, I'd love the chance to dissect him and see what those memories truely have to prosper from..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:15 pm

"Very well, I'll get that data."

Masataka turned as he held the gauntlet and then slipped it on his hand, clenching his fist before waving it, watching the air begin to warp. His main destination was the bridge outside of Central 46 within Seireitei. He might of simply transported into the building itself, but he wasn't stupid enough to believe that the vicinity wasn't protected. He had a plan in mind to get the needed documents, he just had to be careful

He had to get into the Central 46 Chambers Compound before he could sneak within to reach the depths of the Underground Assembly Hall and the Daireishokairo area. With the council dead he had a feeling that security was extra tight. Thus, without a word the genius took a step forward and entered the portal in a blink of an eye

&&&&&&&&&&

Seireitei/Central 46 Chambers Compound
Path to the Valley Central_46_Building

In a flash of dull light the rouge Shinigami reformed at the very edge of the bridge, his eyes narrowing instantly as he spotted the building surrounded by water. His hand came up with the edges of the cloak sleeve, a shiver of energy lashing outwards and knocking the four guards out within an instant. A basic Kidou, one of which was designed to simple push the target away, but he had put enough energy within it to knock down a large tree.

Masataka looked behind him and shook his head, launching forwards after a brief few seconds to the large metal door of the compound. Without giving any other moment of passing thought the Shinigami calmly held up his flat hand to the steel and watched it glow black. Seconds ticked by and the security Kidou could only scream and buckle as force rushed over it, a single statement echoing

"Hadou #84 - Kokushibyou"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:24 pm

"Speaking of Akio...where is he?" Hisagi muttered as he looked around.

"Ano..."

He paused and looked at Ukitake, a frown appeared on his face.

"I don't mean to stray off topic nor be rude....but Kajimaru-taicho seems to not be here." he said. "If i remember correctly, she went to the real world along with you, Kira-kun, and a number of other shinigami to exterminate and recon hollows in Karakura." He cocked his head to the side. "Did...something happen to her?"

hisagi looked at the ground, clenching his hands. "Well...She...." He couldn't continue. "That's not important, is it? right now, we have this 'Jenova' person to worry about."

-------------------------------------------------

"You could have poofed us into the building, you know..." Saikah said as she rushed over to him. She held her hand up to her face, covering her mouth and nose. "Ugh...it still reeks of blood in here. I just hope this data isn't dirtied."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:32 pm

"The issue at hand is..." Hytsugaya said, but he was immediately stopped by an alarm that set off in the Captain's hall. The Head-Captain turned and looked to see a camera that was stationed at the Central 46 Gates. "The gates... they've been destroyed!" Hytsugaya said in shock, wide eyed as he saw the metal security dorrs on the ground like they were nothing.

"Captain Zaraki, Captain Hytsugaya, find and detain the one responsible for this!" the Head-Captain yelled out. Hytsugaya nodded and disapeared with his Shunpo. Zaraki gave a grin and said, "Alright... looks like I can finally have a little fun. A guy that can do that's definately worth my time." He ran off, out of the door and on to the Central 46.
In the Human World, Akio was in Karakuta. He was told to watch over it, as a member of Squad 10, but he was actually jumping from roof to roof, searching for any trace of Saikah. "Saikah-neechan! Saikah-neechan where are you!" he called out as he looked around, moving across the houses. (Notice he now adds "nee") "I can't find Saikah-neechan anywhere, and I can't even sense her reiatsu. Where did she go..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"It won't be. The massacre caused by Aizen was at the Seijoutoukyorin and the Underground Assembly Hall, so all we will receive is the backdrop of the smell, nothing more." commented Masataka as he dashed through the halls, using his speed combined with Shunpo to rush through each general section without a word. He was already down the stairs leading to the east section, which broke off towards the Daireishokairo and Underground Assembly Hall

"Damn it all to hell."

Masataka cursed as his ears twitched. The alarm broke off? How? He thought he fried the system with the Kidou spell connected to the door. Guess he had forgotten one. Either way, it didn't matter, he was too close to back down just yet. Thus without a word he glanced back at Saikah and beckoned the girl with his hand, pointing towards at large wooden door at the end of a single hallway.

"The Daireishokairo is the home of all knowledge within Seireitei, but its system is guarded by restricted S-class seals. The only way I can get that information is if I can break through, but we need to work fast. "

Thus the genius booted open the large wooden door after arriving, glancing around the dull grey halls filled with scrolls, bookcases, and high-tec machinery. Finally he spied a large hub computer at the left section of the room, and many a seal on each inch of the place. This place was more secure than the Seijoutoukyorin and Nest of Maggots.

Without giving Saikah a glance he stepped forward and held up his glowing hands, a circle flaring to life around his form. His eyes closed for a moment and his power exploded outwards around him, meeting the seals before he began to walk towards the computer. Seconds passed by and everything finally halted, leaving Masataka typing on the computer before he nodded to himself, looking at the girl with him

"I've got the data, but its not complete. One sec.."

Seconds ticked by...

&&&&&&&&

Great Spirit Library (Canon)

Also known as the Daireishokairo, the Great Spirit Library is a repository
of all the knowledge and history of the Soul Society. This is another area to
which access is restricted. As a result, few are familiar with its inner workings
even among the captains.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:49 am

"Hurry up...seems like we got company arriving." she said as she turned around, her hand on the hilt of her sword.

------------------------------------

Zeiya sat upon the roof of his house, which seemed big and similar to the Kuchiki's home. He paused as he saw Akio, waving his hand as he was hopping along the roofs. "You're shinigami?" he asked him as he got close enough. "Saikah-chan....do you know where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:12 pm

Captain Hytsugaya was first. He ran in and immidiately saw Saikah inside. His eyes widened at the sight of her and her new outfit. "Saikah... does this mean you..." he said. His eyes then turned cold and he said, "What are you doing here? I know you wouldn't be able to break in alone."
"Saikah-neechan?" Akio said as he looked at Zeiya. He shook his head and said, "I was looking for her now. I can't find her anywhere and I'm getting worried."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:59 pm

"I'm not sure why I'm here." she said. "How would you know if i broke in here anyways? I could have been ehre to stop it." Saikah let out a small siogh as she crossed her arms. ~I really don't want to fight, either...not right now, atleast...~

--------------------------------------------

Zeiya nodded with a worried look on his face. "No good worrying...Go back to Soul Society. They need you first. I'll contact you if I see her, Mister....?" he cocked his head to the side. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Hitsugaya glared and said, "Don't try to fool me. You aren't even wearing your Shinigami attire. If you're truly here acting as a Shinigami, why are you wearing clothing from the Human World here?" He put his hand to his sword, now prepared to battle if need be.

Soon after, a loud crash was heard in the Great Spirit Library. Captain Zariki looked around with a large grin and yelled out, "Alright! I can feel some strong reiatsu here, so come on out! Looking around is a bore, and I'd rather find you while I'm still this excited!"

Akio smiled and said, "I'm Akio Hyoumaru. But... how would you contact me from the Soul Society? Come to think of it, how do you even know about it if your from around here?" He blinked looking at Zeiya. "Are you really a Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm

"Human World? Don't make me laugh, midget." she said. "These are just some clothes I had before even becoming a Shinigami...I never thought I'd wear them again."

---------------------------------------------

"no no!" he said, waving his hands in front of him. "Our family is connected with Soul Society...even I'm not entirely sure about it. In fact, one of the servants of our house is a Shinigami. She could come over and send the message to you, Akio-kun." he stood up and smiled. "I'm Zeiya Hisaki., by the way"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:25 pm

"Clothes from before becoming a Shinigami?" Hytsugaya said. "How soon before? Do you have memories from before your death like Akio?" He now was slightly relieved, but even more suspicious. After reading reports, he knew that memories in Shinigami could be a dangerous thing.

"Zeiya-san?" Akio said, giving a slight blink. He smiled and said, "I guess that sorta makes sense. Thanks Zeiya-san." He then looked up and woefully said, "But... I can't return to the Soul Society until I find Saikah-neechan... She was really upset about something, and I never got a chance to talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:34 pm

"Before death? what the hell are you talking about?" Saikah said, raising an eyebrow. "I mean when I was in the Rukongangi (butchered the word, dont care)." she said. "what's gotten you all hyped up?"

-----------------------------------------

"He put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "don't worry. She's like this all the time. Give her some time alone and she'll be fine. I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Hytsugaya looked into her eyes, then he simply removed his hand from his sword and said, "Probably nothing... if what you say is true, then go and check in with the Head-Captain. Everyone was asking about you before." He turned slightly to look around and said, "We were just in a meeting discussing a new thread. A Shinigami with memories preceeding death. If he's the one that broke in here, it could be dangerous for you, who hasn't yet recovered from previous fights..."

Akio turned back to him and said, "Wait, how do you know that? What's your connection to Saikah-neechan, anyway? She's never said anything about you before."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:06 pm

"I am capable of fighting, thank you very much!" she said, her eye twitching as she tried to smile. "Anyways, I can't go back...I just got here myself so I need to find whever got in here....wait..." She frowned. "what do you mea memories befor death? I don't understand. We never died."

-------------------------------------------

He looked at the ground with a sad smile. "She doesn't remember...She was broguth here by a man name Ichimaru Gin. They stopped at our house to rest and that's how we met...but..." his smile turned into a frown. "She doesn't seem to remember...It's strange, but it's not too bad."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:00 pm

"No, memories from before entering Soul Society at all," Hytsugaya said, explaining to her. "In other words, memories of life in the human world before being sent here. Going to the meeting would have told you all of this. Where were you to not get the Hell Butterflies anyway?"

"She forgot?" Akio said, scratching his head slightly. "I guess there are a lotta things Saikah-neechan forgot. That Ichimaru guy turned out to be a jerk, so I guess its okay if she forgot..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:31 pm

"I was in the human world with Hisagi and Kira." She said, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't see them getting hell butterflies either...They head back to soul Society before I figured out something was happening..."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah....anyways, you sholud head back." Zeiya said. "WHo knows? She could be in Soull Society already, doing someting. You best hurry. If i see her in the real world, I'll tlel you right away!"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm

"You didn't think to follow them? They were two of the first at the meeting..." Hytsugaya said, growing slightly suspicious now. Her story wasn't making much sense anymore.

"Alright, alright," Akio said with a pout. Why does he want me to leave so much? It's weird, but he could be right too... I should go back, but I'm suppose to be here on assignment. He then smiled and said out loud, "I guess there'd be nothing wrong with checking in! Okay, thanks Zeiya-san!" He then turned and started to run the opposite way.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:57 pm

"...." She flel silent, glancing to the side. "I went to see Tsuruko and Ayano's graves...Without Masataka there, it seems...lonely."

---------------------------------------------------

Zeiya smiled as he waved. ~I'm getting worrried myself now...~ He thought, his smile turning into a frown. "Speaking of her...she hasn't come back from Soul Society yet...I wonder what's going on...?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

"I see..." Hytsugaya said. "If you wanted to go there, why not just go to the memorial in Soul Society? It's not like you to disappear without a trace like you did." He wasn't sure if she was being truthful now or not. An uncertainty in her voice was clearer than before now.

Akio ran back to where he'd entered the Human World, worried about what was going on, but mostly hoping Saikah was there. He stopped as a spike of reiatsu appeared. A black portal opened and a man slowly emerged. His black, leather-like clothing was much unlike a normal Shinigami. However, he had a Zanpaktou.He held out his hand as the black portal disappeared and said, "You... much be the Black Ice Prodigy I've heard of... Akio Hyoumaru."

Akio glared at the man with his hand to his sword and said, "What do you want? How do you know my name? We've never met before, have we?"

The man closed his eyes and said, "I wanted to meet the boy... whom Sosuke Aizen fears..." Akio's eyes widened slightly, but the man simply continued. "Think of your Shinigami life, Akio. From your first day as a Shinigami, to your last battle, you've been in countless situations someone of your experience shouldnever be able to do. From traidorous Shinigami, to powerful Arrancar, to Shinigami far above Captain level... You've defeated opponents Shinigami of your level shouldn't last two seconds in battle against. Do you know why?"

Akio looked down, remembering all his previous battles. He never thought of how he won, just that he needed to win, so he did. He then looked up and said, "My bond with Kage Hyouten means I can depend on him for anything. Without him, I would have lost those battles."

"Maybe so..." the man said. "...but why do you think that Zanpaktou chose you?" Akio's eyes narrowed slightly and he looked down at his sword. "Zanpaktou choose their weilders based on many things, but yours is special. Inside of it is a powerful beast who needs powerful reiatsu to realize its true form and strength. That reiatsu, is yours, and do you know why that is?" Akio remained silent as he turned his head slightly, no answer. "Try to... remember. Aizen is aware, and because of that he sent that girl to watch you. He send countless powerful opponents to test you, and with all that you are still here...."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:25 pm

She stared at the ground.

"...IT wouldn't be right...Masataka wasn't there...so I felt like It would have been best to be there..for the both of us...." She sighed. "I wonder what happened to him..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:03 am

"Zaraki? This is unexpected."

A dull yet chilling voice echoed through the room before a crimson eyed form stepped out from the depths of the Daireishokairo, his hand tossing something up and down with a frown hidden behind the edge of his cloak. Without a word he grasped the thing in his hand tightly before stuffing it within a hidden pocket, taking a step forward as he looked at the Captain

"Still, you're too late, as my mission is complete."

With that said the man began to walk towards the beast of a Captain, his hand coming up and grasping the large broadsword on his back, letting it loose and holding the hilt with one hand. It seemed the size of his Zanpakuto was because he was letting his spiritual energy to slip out natrually, instead of constantly reigning it in like other Shinigami.

Masataka may of been weary of Kenpachi, but neither of them were at full strength. With his eye-patch off, the berserker matched his spiritual pressure when he himself was using his Hollow Mask, but that was all. Without his mask they were nearly evenly matched, his battle armour beneath the cloak boosting him to an exact even.

Truthly the genius had no problems fighting the Gotei 13, as he knew he was quite a many stronger than most of them. Still, there was a few he was very much weary about, and Kenpachi was one of these few. Now, all he had to do was get Saikah's attention, dodge this beast, and then activate the glove. Last thing he needed was more Shinigami on his tail.

&&&&&&&&&&&&

-Elsewhere-

"Captain!"

That was what soft blue eyes awoke to. They flickered open and blinked slowly, a glazed tint in their kind depths. A soft pale face was met by two sets of worried stares, a gentle palm coming out to meet his own wounded arm. The shattered Captain could only pull himself up out of the warmth of his bed, and then rub the back of his head slowly, a weak smile slipping across his confused features

"O-oro? Did I fall asleep?"

Seconds passed by before two figures glomped his form, a set of bright laughs and smiles echoing across the room. Lieutenant Momo Hinamori and Captain Retsu Unohana could only hug the confused man and then pull back, looking at him as he gazed back with a dizzy hint. Kenshin blinked once and then scratched his wrapped cheek

"Araaa...what happened, Miss Momo? Miss Retsu?"

&&&&&&&&

OOC: Sorry bout last night, couldn't get on. Dunno if I'll be on today(tonight) either, but I'll try! PS: Kenshin may not be doing much for awhile, but it was more or less a nod that he had awoken from the coma, along with a certain other Captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Path to the Valley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley Empty

Back to top Go down

Path to the Valley
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: