Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path to the Valley

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Path to the Valley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:30 am

"Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!" Zaraki said as he looked over at Masataka. "Looks like the Golden Boy's become a full on traitor if you're all the way out here. Good... I've been waitin for a chance to fight you ever since you got so strong!" He pointed up to his eyepatch with a big, insane grin and said, "C'mon... gimme a reason..." He then moved his hand down, gripping his sword as he charged at Masataka. It was as if he didn't care if he had an explination or not. All he wanted was Masataka's blood on the walls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've thought of him too much recently..." Hitsugaya said as he took a step towards her. "You know what he did... you should forget him to put your mind at ease. Your heart has already harmed you in the past." He started walking forward and said, "The only thing you should do from here is report back to the Head-Captain. You're Missing In Action until you do, and we need all the strength we can get at the moment."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aizen.... knew about me..." Akio said, looking down. The black haired Shinigami simply gave a grin as he disappeared. His Shunpo surprised Akio as his sword attacked Akio's side. Akio barely managed to block with his Kage Hyouten while the Shinigami simple gave a dark smile of satifaction.

"Your battle senses are very acute..." he said to the boy, getting into a defensive fighting position as if he was about to fight. "Your skills are what I thought, but you're still lacking. Show me the power that has allowed you to live this long..."

Akio glared at the man as his Zanpaktou transformed, growing larger and black without him uttering his release phrase. "I don't know who you are or what you want. ight now... you're just in my way!" Akio dashed forward at his opponent, he moved to slash him, but then disappeared. The man closed his eyes and, a second later, moved his sword to block Akio's attack which was aimed at his right side.

"You thought your speed would grant you an opening if you used the first attack as a faint," the man said. "Your childish demenor hides a tactician's mind. However, I too have such a mind..." The man disappeared again. Akio's eyes narrowed and he disappeared in his own Shunpo. The battle became an unseeable one as each of them were slashing at each other in high spped Shunpo.

(OOC: It doesn't seem like Jenova should stand a chance 1-on-1 against Akio, but he only does because he fights with his mind. Akio was able to win many battles he shouldn't have the same way, but Akio is also rattled by what Jenova said. Also, saying this stuff comes from remembering past storylines and making sense out of them. Even the random ones seem like they have purpose, which is one of the things I wanna do before everything changes.)
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:42 am

"Strange."

The blood-lust released by the Zaraki had made him blink, but his crimson eyes simply flashed once and let out an almost bright yellow-amber roar within their depths. In a blink of an eye Masataka grasped his now broadsword Zanpakuto and instantly forced itself to release without a phrase, charging forward to meet the beast of Captain in a sea of slashing blades, his one-handed blade style clashing upon the torn Zanpakuto of Kenpachi's own

"Let it be known, Kenpachi, that I will not leave you alive if I defeat you."

&&&&&&&&&
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:51 am

"What the hell do you need to tell me that for?!" Kenpachi yelled as he slashed away at Masataka's sword as if he wasn't ttrying to hit him just yet. "This is a fight, and a real fight isn't over until someone's dead! That's the only kinda fight that'll get me up in the morning!" His reiatsu roared as he gave a thunderous strike downward at Masataka. His monsterous reiatsu aimed directly at him in this one strike.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:13 am

The Shinigami genius never said a word as his blade sweeped outwards to meet the massive strike with his own. A flare rocked the area, his own spirit pressure reacting to Kenpachi's in an instant, the steel smashing into his opponent's sword. Yet Masataka wasn't finished, his Zanpakuto broadsword glowing with bright white energy, flames licking widely across the steel

His crimson eyes stared into the large Captain's own, and his dull voice echoed

"Hauringu.... Kasei"

The white energy surrounding the clashing sword let out a screech, the broadsword against Zaraki's own letting out a single pulse. A flash echoed between the two and the point-blank lashing energy exploded forth and rushed over the blades of the two, smashing down upon the skin of the Captain without even a inch of control

&&&&&&&

(OOC: He pulled what Ichigo did on Grimmjow, minus the awesomenes.)
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:32 am

The mass that was Kenpachi was sent back, into the nearby wall. In the cloud of smoke that followed the blast, the silloette of Zaraki reached up to its eye. Zaraki ripped off the eyepatch and his own Spiritual Pressure cleared the smoke. It was as if everything that could was running from the immense power. The power that surpassed almost every Captain's Bankai form. There was a sadistic grin that went from ear to ear as his bloodied body charged at Masataka again. He began slashing and swinging wildly. Laughing as if he was having the time of his life. His speed had increased, his power was beyond monsterous, and he wasn't holding himself back in the slightest.

On Earth, Akio and Jenova, the black haired Shinigami, were both panting. The area was scarred with black ice and sword marks. It looked like a warzone, but it was only two. Jenova pointed out at Akio and calmly said, "Why haven't you done it yet..." His pointing was directed at Akio's Zanpaktou, still in Shikai form. "Are you trying to scout my fighting style, or do you have a hope that you won't need Bankai to defeat me? My reiatsu must seem low to you, but look." He held up his own blade, a normal Japanese Katana. "I haven't even needed to call my blade's name. Your Zanpaktou is the tool you always use for victory when you need to, so why are you holding back now?"

Akio glared at the man and said, "Kage Hyouten isn't just a tool! He's my partner, my friend! Just like Saikah-chan, and Masa-kun! They're my friends, and you're in my way of finding them!"

"You want to know where they are?" Jenova said, grinned calmly as he now had his hook. "They are with me... plotting to bring ruin to this world and Soul Society alike. They're too far beyond your reach for you to ever see them again..."

At that statement, Akio snapped. The idea of Saikah going back to something like that, and with Masataka no less, it was more than he could bare. His eyes went white as he called out, "BanKAI!" A burst of reiatsu engulfed the area, more than his usual Bankai. Something about this was different. The black ice serpent appeared as usual, and the Akio before Jenova seemed the same in appearence, but his expression was pure anger and power, something he almost never had in a fight.

He didn't stop there thought. After the release, the black ice serpent began to condense, shrinking as if it knew what to do next. A large buster sword was quickly on Akio's hand. He took it in his hand and came charging at Jenova. The black haired Shinigami was wide eyed for a moment, then closed his eyes and muttered, "So this is the power your memories breed... insignificant..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:45 am

Masataka's eyes went wide for a brief moment, before growing narrow and stern. His hand lashed widly with his large sword meeting the increasingly stronger strikes, before something happened. The sheer strength and spirit power behind the Zaraki powered blows sent him back with a crash, cutting through parts of his cloak as his form skidded backwards to one of the walls, forcing him into bowing his head for a moment and panting

"T-tch.." He muttered, spitting blood, his hand quickly flowing out to meet his sword hilt as his form began to glow crimson and white, overpowering spirit energy meeting the golden aura of his enemy in an instant. With a cold roar, his unleashed his Bankai and shot forward, pulling back his sword with his left hand and slashing wildly, much like his berserker enemy
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:50 am

Zaraki said nothing. He simply slashed at Masataka. His first strike blocking Masataka's, his others going straight for the Shinigami's body. He never cared about his body's condition or defending himself. As long as he could use his full power in his fighting, he couldn't be happier. His body was being slashed and all but destroyed, but in return, his arm couldn't stop slashing at Masataka, attempting to destroy him as well.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am

Unlike his opponent, Masataka didn't have that kind of joy. He had no choice but to try and block the blows, or die. Seconds ticked by, and the incoming strikes increased in speed. Steel after flashing steel ripped straight through his cloak, past his leather body armour underneath, and into his skin, leaving him defenceless for a moment

He didn't cut a pretty sight, his cloak torn and drops of blood dripping down the edges of his form. Yet it was rather easy to see that this was nothing more than a warm-up for the two Shinigami, and the genius himself seemed to be growing ever more annoyed in passing seconds. Finally another slash broke through Masataka's defences, batting away his Zanpakuto and ripping straight through him. His grunt of pain echoed as he stumbled back, his free hand coming up to hold his wounded face, the point where the beast had newly scarred him

Safe to say, the genius was now officially pissed

"That...hurt"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 am

"Do you thin it's that easy?!" Saikah shouted, glaring at him. "I CAN'T forget about him! After what he's been through...after what he did to help me when I was in a state of confusion...There's no way I can ever forget about him!" She turned her back to him. "I don't care if I am Missing in Action...I still have things to do!" with that, she shunpoed away.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Hitsugaya turned to her. He narrowed his eyes slightly, starting to feel sorry for her, until he felt it. His eyes widened as he muttered, "Masataka... is here? Fighting Kenpachi at that. That means..." He looked out at the direction Saikah went and used his own Shunpo to chase after her.

Kenpachi gave a small chuckle and said, "Cry me a river. Did you think you could fight me like that and come out unscaved? You're not trying hard enough to kill me!!" He charged forward again. He moved to stab his sword, aiming for his chest. His eyes went demonic with joy over the battle as he prepared for the next round.

Akio's Senkei Buster mode was already cracked, indicating he was about at his limit. Jenova was scarred, his left arm was injured and his sword was extended; it was now seven feet long which indicated its release. He raised his right hand and said, "This has been... enlightening, but I should be going. Launch, hold, and collapse within the soul. Pounce from darkness you fearful beast..."

As he spoke, Akio ran forward. His reiatsu was too low to Shunpo thanks to his Senkei power, and his senses weren't in the right place to think about doing it. He raised his sword to deliver one final strike, but when he did...

"Bakudou #4 Hainawa! Bakudou #5 Kagenawa!" With that, a brught yellow rope, as well as a shadowy hand rose up and ensnared Akio. It was as if Light and Darkness wre both binding him. Jenova looked down at the boy and said, "You have no control over yourself in this state, do you? You fight like a blinded animal, wildly swinging at whatever moves. Your memories are iverwhelming, I can imagine, but they aren't enough to defeat them at this rate. Your friends are now lost forever in darkness..."

At that, Akio's white eyes widened. He yelled out in pain as his Senkei shattered. His time was spent. He looked up at Jenova, the black haired Shinigami who sounded so superior, the man who took his friends away from him and sent them to darkness. His mind flashed with images of his past. His mother, his fother, Shuho, Masatak, Saikah.... He closed his eyes for a moment as his body started to glow. His reiatsu spiked up again, causing the light and shadows around him to shatter. He looked up to the man and said, "Fighting you won't prove your right. I'm gonna go ask them myself in Seireitei." With that, he disappeared, his Shunpo even faster than usual. It was like an Advanced Shunpo in fact.

Jenova moved his right hand into his pocket, taking out a Medical Pill. He swollowed it and muttered, "So he's reached Level 2 and learned control, all from that?" His face gave a grin and he said, "I see now why Aizen fears the boy, but this can be put to my advantage..." He opened his hand and a dark gateway appeared next to him. "Tsubaki, tell Masataka and Saikah to stop playing around. Its time we returned to the important work..." With that, he walked into the portal, causing it to vanish.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Saikah cursed to herself as she sensed Hitsugaya following her. "What are you doing here? Go away! I can handle this by myself, you stupid midget!" She shouted as she got faster.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:51 pm

"Don't think you can decieve me twice!" Hitsugaya said as his pace started to quicken. It was all too clear what was happening. Saikah must have had a hand in breaking into Central 46 along with Masataka. The way she spoke of him was proof. She was in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm

"Tch." Saikah picked up her pace, but knew she couldn't outrun him. "Just leave me alone!" She shouted as she spun around, unsheathing her sword. "Reveal, Tsukikage! she cried as her sword turned into a giant slab of stone as she unseahted it. She raised it and slashed down at the arriving Hitsugaya.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Hitsugaya stopped in his tracks and stepped back to narrowly avoid the attack. His eyes narrowed as he finally got to Saikah's true intentions. He moved his hand to his sword and immediately charged in to slash her with it.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:51 pm

She swung her zanpakuto to block the attack as she glared at Hitsugaya. "If you were in my position, if something like this happened to you, you would do the same thing, wouldn't you?!" She shouted, pushing him away. "What if you lost Matsumoto? Or Momo?! What would you do then?! You wouldn't just forget aobut them!" Her zanpakuto diappeared, turning her right arm into a spikey black armor. A black sword extended form the palm of her hand and she thrusted it at hitsugaya.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:09 pm

He jumped to dodge the attack as he held his blade up high. "I wouldn't betray those who trusted and believed in me for my heart either!" he yelled out. "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens, Hyouinmaru!" He swung his blade down, which in turn caused a large dragon of ice to emerge, descending down at Saikah at great speed.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:15 pm

"How would anyone believe me after what I had to start out with? no one wanted me back when I was captured! I May have ben under Aizen's zanpakuto's control, but no one wanted me back!" She said as she thrsuted the sword at the dragon, destroying it. However, ice fragments hit against her, causing cuts. She shunpoed in front of Hitsugaya and her sword retracted into her arm. Balling her hand into a fist, she aimed to punch his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:26 pm

"You know that's not true!" Toshiro said as his hand moved to block her punch. The force of it was still strong enough to puch him back. He glared at her and yelled out, "Akio, Hisagi... There were people who believed in you, stayed true to you... Is this really what you have to say to them?!" He ran up to her, moving his leg up to kick her in the side. Even though he was better at swordsmanship, he did know how to fight hand-to-hand.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:02 pm

The kick connected, causing Saikah to cough up blood. She glared at him and grabbed his leg. "You think I had a simple choice in this matter?! Hisagi gave me the chance to make that choice! How the hell am i suppose to choose between fighting my friends or fighting for the person who understands me?!" she moved her armoered arm away frm his hand and uickly grabbed his arm. "Just die!" Small quick dagger like spikes shot out from her palm and attempted to pierce Hitsugaya's arm.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Hitsugaya didn't have time to react. His arm was pierced by the daggers, causing him to spit up blood through pain and internal bleeding. He kicked her face with his free leg to step back and break free. His arm dripping with blood, he panted, holding it. "And do you truely believe... he's the only one who understands your loneliness? Several members of the 13 Court Guard Squads have felt that same loneliness... but you fail to open your eyes to that fact. Your heart is too focused on him... like it was before on Ichimaru, and the Arrancar... I won't let you repeat your mistakes!" He gripped his sword with his free hand as he moved it up again, swinging it at her. The ice dragon appeared again, roaring as it charged her.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 pm

She staggerd back, holding her face where he kicked her. She saw the dragon adn blocked it with her armored arm. Even with the armor, she could feel the dragon's power piercing through it, causing it to bleed. She pushed it towards Hitsugaya, which passed him harmlessly.

"How can I believe that? How can I believe anything the Seireitei says now?!" Saikah shouted. "I had to GROW UP believing it was nothing but lies! I was almost executed by them! I tried to fit in, but not even Byakuya will respect me!" She held her head, not caring that her armor is causing injuries to her as blood fell over her right eye. "Wht am I suppose to do..WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!"

"...Kill Them..."

Suddenly, a black reiatsu surrounded Saikah, engulfing her into a sphere of Darkness. As it dispersed. Saikah stood there. She wore what seems to be a white shinigami outfit with the shoulders exposed along with a black Captain's haori with Squad 9's symbal on the back of it. Her body seemed like a shadow, black and dark everywhere. Over her right eye was a portaion of a hollow mask. She glared at Hitsugaya as she threw her arm, pointing at him. Suddenly, the shadows around them shot out towards Hitsugaya, coming to life and threatening to pierce him everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:35 pm

"Damn!" Hitsugaya said as he jumped back, trying to avoid the shadows that threatened to pierce his body. "Saikah, you've hollowfied again..." Hitsugaya said woefully. "I can't hold myself back anymore... Bankai!" The shadows came to engulf him, but his own reiatsu deflected them as his body bagan to fill with ice. His arm had the head of an ice dragon as his body now had a dragon's wings and tail. Four ice flowers appeared behind him as he glared at Saikah. "Daiguren Hyōrinmaru..." He came at her, ready to strike and finish this, even if it meant ending his own life.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm

"..." She blocked the attack by grabbing the blade, ignoring the pain and bleeding. Her shadow grasped his legs to keep him from moving as a sword extended from the palm of her hand Grabbing the hilt, she gathered shadows around them into the blade and slashed down across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm

The wings of ice wrapped around him to form as a shield, blocking the oncoming attacks. The wings themselves were broken and the shards scattered across the floor. He looked at Saikah, panting as he thought of what he could do for her.

At that moment, Akio entered into the gate to Soul Society. He immediately sensed the powerful reiatsu of Saikah and Hitsugaya, as well as Kenpachi and Masataka. He narrowed his eyes and used his Shunpo to dash forward towards the Central 46 building.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:18 pm

"You're finished..." She uttered, her voice disorted and sounded darker than she originally sounds. She raised her sword, the shadows wrapping around it to create a bigger sword, like Tsukikage's Shikai. With a sword like that, it could easily pierce through his bankai's ice. but she hesitated. It's as if time frozed for her. She blinked once and muttered.

"Die."

With that, she brought down her sword at Hitsugaya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Path to the Valley
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: