Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Path to the Valley

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

Path to the Valley - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Hitsugaya sighed as he looked out one more time at the window. "I fear, this wasn't the worst, but the beginning of what is to come..." he muttered to himself. "Saikah, Akio, and everyone else will have to risk their lives once again, as will I when these wounds are healed..."

Outside, Akio smiled as Saikah walked out of the ward. "Hey, Saikah-neechan! How'd it go in there? Is everything gonna be alright now?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 12:56 pm

She smiled weakly. "Don't worry about it, Akio. Everything should turn out fine..." She said. "I'm...still a bit weak from that little fight...could you help me back to Squad 9? I bet Hisagi would want to see me."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Akio nodded and said, "Sure thing, Saikah-neechan." He lifted her up slightly, actually able to now, and began walking her to the Squad 9 area. Along the way, he tripped and fell on his back with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A mere two days have passed since that time. The night sky was darker than usual. A new moon? Or was it something more ominous than that. Jenova, Tsubaki, and Masataka had already finished all preparations, and were ready to leave. The man looked over at Masataka and said, "With your help we were able to enhance in two days what it took Tsubaki years to develop alone. Because of that, the Pathway of Memories can be opened, and the final page of the world as it is can begin to turn."

Tsubaki blinked under her glasses, holding a lot of equippment in her arms. She stumbled back and forth as she said, "But, Jenova-sama, how will this place help achieve our goals? Why is it so important?"

Jenova looked at her, then at Masataka and said, "Since the only ones remaining are those who will see this to the end, there's no harm in telling you. Inside the Valley of Screams are Blank spirits with no memories. It has always been the dwelling place for them. However, if this realm is as vast as the Shinigami and Human realms, it can certainly hold more than that. I believe, the memories of spirits that newly enter the afterlife, as well as the imprints of lost memories of Shinigami and Hollows, reside within that place as well." He then turned to Masataka and said, "You still have a version of the Hyougoku, which can combine different races into one. With it, we can give the memories bodies with which to do as we tell them. Even the memories of killed Shinigami COULD reside in there. Your family... Masataka."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akio was within his room, asleep as always. For some reason, he had horrible nightmares of his past at night. Visions of his own death haunted him as he repeated it over and over in his head. Lately, he hadn't been able to sleep because of this, and his preformance began to show it.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:15 pm

"Memories...?"

The red-eyed man stared at the unseen sky above before glancing around, his cloaking waving wildly behind him in the chilling wind. His hand came out and drew something, an item which was glowing and held raw beauty. It was small, in the shape of a simple glass orb that fit on his hand, yet it possessed divine like allure and power within its blue glowing depths.

It was a copy of the original, yet it still held power unlike any other. The Hougyoku had an overbearing power which was unlike anything else in Soul Society, and almost completely unrelated to spiritual power. It had a presence which felt as if it's trying to stifle the very existence of all life with its power. It could even dissolve the boundaries between a Shinigami and a Hollow, as the power of his mask shown.

"It won't be my family. Will it? You can't bring back the dead." toned Masataka sadly as he stared at the orb, where it shone without a word. To activate it he had to fuse with the core of it while bringing up his power to a level which surpassed all Captain Shinigami, just for a brief instant. Yet, he needed a focus, a target to use this upon.

".....Just show me where to use this....
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 pm

"That much wouldn't be a problem," Jenova said as he raised his hand. "It will need to be modified reguardless. Its current state won't satisfy our needs. I trust the two of you can accomplish that task."

Tsubaki lowered her head, looking away slightly and said, "I don't really know much about the structual integurity of the Hyougoku to modify it... but if Masataka-san is with me, I should be able to do something..."

Jenova gave a small smile and said, "That's all I need to know..." With that a portal opened before them. Tsubaki nodded and walked through it. Jenova soon followed, stepping in almost completely before he turned to Masataka. "All you need do is as I have directed, and you can have a portion of your life back. The portion taken from you by that man, who will also fall before us..." With that, he turned and stepped through the portal.

Akio woke up in a scream. The fifth night in a row. Ever since the battle with Ulquiorra, he had nightmares and visions he couldn't get rid of. He sighed, laying in his bed as he watched the ceiling, not wanting to fall asleep to those again.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Saikah walked around the Seireitei, looking at the sky. "Masataka...I wonder how he's doing...?" she muttered. she flicnhed at Akio's scream and looked up at Squad 10's barracks. Jumping up to Akio's room she opened the window and peeked inside. "Is something wrong? I could hear your scream from outside. "Saikah said to Akio. "Not to mention you're sweatting bullets."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:44 pm

Akio turned to her, panting lightly and said, "No, I'm okay Saikah-neechan... I just... nevermind..." He was obviously hiding something. His mind went back to the images of his sleep. After everything Saikah had been through, even while he was there to see it, he didn't want to burden her with his fears.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:23 am

Saikah glared at him as she pulled his cheek. "Liar. Tell me." She said. "Look, I may be going through some trouble right now, but I'm really worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:27 am

"Ow!" Akio said as he pushed her off of him. "Okay okay..." He rubbed his cheek lightly, then lowered his head and said, "Saikah... do you remember how you died? I mean, to come to Seireitei in the first place. I've had a lot of dreams of how it happened to me lately..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:35 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Hitsugaya asked me the same question before when we were fighting...I always thought I was born here. I guess my memory isn't 100% back cause it's tstill fuzzy around some parts." she said, rubbing the back of her head. "why are you having these dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 am

Akio shook his head and said, "I dunno. The memories ran through my head when I fought Ulquiorra, and then I blacked out and didn't wake up until everything was over. Since then, the images won't go away. I haven't even been able to sleep recently..." He sank into the bed, remembering even now what had happened in his past.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 am

Saikah leaned over and looked at his face. "What could be so bad that you keep having these nightmares...? It's not like you to scurry and hide." she said. "Come on, you can tell me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:58 am

"........." Akio stayed silent for a moment, then sighed and said, "Alright, but only to you..."

"When I was alive, I was picked on all the time because I looked so young for my age. I always wanted to make friends, but they just bbeat me up and tried to take advantage of me... When I met Shuho, he wanted to protect me from people like that. Everyone always wanted to protect me. One day, a black thing came from out of nowhere while my mother and I were walking through the park together. It charged at my mom... It was like she couldn't see it, but I did. I had to protect her, so I pushed her out of the ay, and it got me..." Akio then closed his eyes as he continued to remember.

"I was in total darkness after that... a lot of white masks came from the darkness after me, but I just ran. I ran as much as I could until I saw a bright light... When I walked through it, I was in Seireitei. I joined the Shinigami Academy to become stronger. I couldn't even protect my own mother without giving up my life. I never wanted that to happen again..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:15 am

Saikah stayed silent as she listen to Akio. "Wow...I never knew something like that happened to you..." She said. "it may be a dream, but you best be careful." She sat on the window sill and looked up at the sky. "Sometimes it's best to talk to someone...do you feel any better?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:24 am

Akio shook his head violently and said, "It's not just a dream! That's what happened! I remember, and I always felt like I was the only one who could, so I never talk about it to anyone, and I make sure no one sees me..." His eyes started to tear up slightly as he said, "I never wanted anyone to see me cry for real, because it would just mean I'm the same kid who's mom almost died to a hollow." He dug his head into Saikah's chest, crying as he hugged her. "Why won't my mind just stop? Why can't I forget like other people do? I can tell other people don't remember things like this! I asked before, but I'm the only one! So why... Why won't it just stop?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:15 am

The red eyed genius nodded once as he stared at the glowing object in his hand. He gazed at the beauty within it and let out a snort, his eyes closing for a moment. He had no realm of mind that he could bring his family back to life. It was physically impossible. If at anything what would form would be a mockery of his love and daughter, not their true selves. At best he was intrigued, not stupid.

"Ugh...how droll..." Masataka muttered under his breath as he closed his eyes. Finally he turned and looked at the girl who reminded him of himself. He held up the orb and seemed to gaze at her blankly after a few minutes, as if staring straight into her mind

"....This isn't going to be easy in any way. The Hougyoku is near-indestructible, but it still holds more power than all of Seireitei put together. One wrong move, and we all say hello to Unknown City, that, or we go boom. Take your pick...." drly toned the aged Takayanagi as he calmly rubbed his hand through the locks of his messy dyed hair

"Lets just do this."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 am

"Hai!" Tsubaki said, smiling as everything went extremely bright for a moment. When the light cleared, they were all in a rocky, mountain-like space of open-ness.

Jenova was in front of them, his eyes closed as he took in everything. He opened his eyes and then turned back to the two scientists. "You two begin your preparations and start working on the Hyougoku immediately. When I return, be prepared to relocate."

"Jenova-sama..." Tsubaki said, stubmling again with the equippment she was holding. She finally set it down and looked at the man with tilted glasses. "Where are you going, Jenova-sama? We don't know anything aboutthis placae, so you shouldn't venture off alone..."

"I'm going... because we don't know..." Jenova said softly and calmly, but with his usual dark tone at the same time. "The memories of the Spirits are here somewhere... We need to find them to move forward, and having more than myself going would waste time." He then began to walk out into what seemed like the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:50 am

Seireitei? Unknown?

Flashing steel sliced through a Hollow mask before ripping upwards through the air to meet a second, a pale hand gripping the hilt of the flowing blade. There was a shudder of crimson hair before the white-robed figure lashed out with the sword, impaling a third and final Hollow upon the Zanpakuto. Finally as the man sheathed his sword with a click the creature fell apart into a an abbys of holy blue light

"I best make sure everyone is okay. I did not expect this, that I didn't"

Without another word the man turned and dashed down a set of hallways that led to two large doors, the main exit of the calm building. Kenshin could only stare wide-eyed at the chaos that greeted him with his entrance into the outside. Towering rips in the air, with many a beast roaring in the background and depths of Seireitei. Fighting figures and almost a war party of Shinigami running everywhere, as far as the eye could see

"Oh my..."

Yet the bandaged wrapped Captain didn't think on it any further, quickly grasping his Zanpakuto and drawing it with a clean swipe. Not even a passing second and the calm man launched forward, surprising the defending hospital Shinigami, who could only gape as the blue-eyed warrior began to attack Hollow after Hollow, even in his seemingly wounded state

"Is that..?" muttered one of the Shinigami

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Zanmaken!" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill - Evil-Cutting Sword)

"Inuzuri-Taicho!"

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Zankuusen Ni-no-Tachi!" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill- Air-Cutting Flash Second Strike)

"He's..cutting a path!?"

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Ryuuhazan!" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill- Dragon-Breaking Sword)

&&&&&&&&&

OOC: Masataka doesn't have much else to do on-screen at the mo, that can't be done off-screen. Thus, here is Kenny! Oh, and on that note I have no idea what the situation at Seireitei is, but I thought I'd think on the style of the Zanpakuto war, just Hollow style.

Note: Kenshin is still quite weak. In my eyes he's only been awake for a few days, and even with high-level Kidou healing being used on him, he still can't do his normal level. He cannot release his sword, let alone use his Bankai just yet.

Oh, and I -MIGHT- not be on tonight, that, or be on later. Dub blame meeeeeh!
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:37 pm

"Calm down, will ya? Crying isn't gonna help make it go away." Saikah said as she loosen his grip around her. Putting her hands on his shoulder, she looked at his tear-filled eyes. "When i said it was just a dream, i didn't mean I don't believe it. It may have happened, but that was the past. It's not your fault that hollow almost killed your mom nor that it killed you. IT's also not your fault that you remember wha happen." She sighed. "Look, you might as well tell Hitsugaya as well...Crying may be a weakness to some, but it's better to let it out than bottling it all up inside."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Akio looked down, listening to her. He shook his head and said, "I don't want anyone but Saikah-neechan knowing about it. You're my best friend, like a sister to me. I trust you, but..." He closed his eyes, remembering Jenova's words from before. "That guy... he scares me. Something about him felt... just like me. That doesn't mean I'll end up like him when I'm older, right?"

Outside the door, Hitsugaya was listening to them. Akio's screams had woken him up as well, and Saikah entered his room before he had the chance. He'd stayed and heard everything. With his head turned in thought, he muttered quietly, "Memories cause suffering... I never would have guessed Akio held such pain hidden in that childish exterior..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Saikah glared at him as she pulled his ear. "You say that Jenova is like you again and I'll do more than pull your ear or cheek." she said as she let go. "Of course you're not going to be like him. Whatever he's doing, he's doing it for his own gain. You just want to protect others...and you never wanted to remember your human life. " She glanced at the door. "Also....it's a bit too late for this to be a secret."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Captain Hitsugaya stepped towards the door, walking up to them. Akio blinked and thought, I can usually sense reiatsu pretty well, but I didn't notice Captain Hitsugaya there at all. Was he hiding his reiatsu? No, then Saikah wouldn't have sensed him.

"Akio..." the small Captain said, breaking his thoughts. "I understand your concerns, so let me inform you both on some things.... When a spirit enters the Seireitei, it usually loses all memories related to the person's life on Earth. From there they have a fresh start in the after-life, but for some that isn't the case. You and Jenova are two Shinigami that have memories from before your deaths, however.... Like Saikah said, that is where your similarities end. We are gathering as much information as possible on these memories, and what they mean to you, Akio. For now, I don't want you involved in any training or battles until we get more information, or at least until you can rest..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 pm

"Eavesdropping is very rude, shorty." Saikah said before patting Akio's back and smiling. "see? It's not so bad just having a few others know. Just rest up and try your best to ignore the dreams, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Akio's eyes were shadowed by his hair for a moment. He looked up, teary eyes again and said, "But... I'm... scared..." His captain simply sighed and said, "Very well, Saikah can stay with you for the night if she chooses to. For now, I have to finish the report on the incident since I'm awake." He turned and started to walk away. In his mind, he thought, Saikah said Jenova's plans involve Akio somehow. Could it be linked to the images he sees? Captain Kurosuchi needs to hurry and gather as much information on this as possible.

As the captain left, Akio turned to Saikah, holding her again and said, "You won't leave me alone, right, Saikah-neechan? I'd fel better if someone were here with me..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 pm

She sweatdropped, smiling. "O-Of course, Akio. I wouldn't leave you in this state." she said as she glanced/glared at the door. ~Damn you, Hitsugaya! Why me?! You're his CAPTAIN!~ She sighed as she pryed his grip off of her. "I promise I wont leave you alone tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Path to the Valley   Path to the Valley - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Path to the Valley
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Frozen Characters-
Jump to: