Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Guardians

Go down 
+2
Zora
Masataka Takayanagi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Summary: This storyline is for pure fun (though it does have the dramatic and dark edge to it like all Bleach points). It follows the CANON storyline from the beginning, with one minor edit. You, as a role-player, have been thrown into the Bleach story. Its more of a fanfic than storyline. With no powers, and no idea how this could possibly happen, you quickly realise one thing - its not all fun and games. No money, you can't speak Japanese, and spooked about the unseen killers you soon realise are Hollows.

One thing is sure: To survive you need to first get power of some-sort, and info. A few pals and their resources would help too. A few things might fall into play (The language for one) but other things rely on your character pushing forward.

Note: Zora suggested this, so I thought I'd try it..with a few very REAL and deep twists.

2nd Note: This IS more of a self-insert fic than anything, without the lame parts.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The long blond haired teen yawned as he opened his deep green eyes, standing up from the ground. His pale face flickered with sudden shock as he glanced around at the surrounding area. Unfamiliar buildings and a dark sky, with nary an English guy in sight. The teen was tall(ish) and seemed to be of normal build, with a few minor details such as born broad shoulders and a small scar running over his right eyebrow. He looked around seventeen to eighteen at most.

Where was he? For that matter, how could he get home? The teen patted his jeans and simple white shirt, when he realised he had no wallet, 'nor anything but a simple Ipod on low battery and a London timed set watch. He was screwed, and he knew it. The older boy grit his teeth and then shook his head, taking a few steps out of the dark damp alley-way and into the street of night.

He spied a few signs on buildings and gulped. They were in what he presumed to be Kanji. Something he couldn't read a lick of. The pale male sighed and continued his walk, hands in pockets. Thoughts ran through his mind as he began to go over what had happened. No money, no map, and no freaking clue how he ended up here. He didn't exactly like the idea of sleeping on the streets either...

Leon sighed once more and clenched his fists. He didn't even know what bloody time it was, and he didn't think his watch would do him any good what with having no clue if he was still in Manchester. He'd check with his Ipod but it was so low on battery that he didn't want to risk it running out, as he had no charger on him.

Well, looks like it was time to gather some info.

Last edited by Masataka Takayanagi on Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:32 pm

~....What am I going to do?~

A black haired girl sat along the streets of this unfamiliar place, a blue bag to her side, and nibbling on a graham cracker. ~One minute, I was playing stuff on my computer at night...next, I fall asleep and wake up in the middle of who knows where!~

1/4 gone.

~Atleast I have my bag...~ she thought, glancing at her bag. It had an Ipod Nano, a DS/SP with a few games, and a package of graham crackers. All of these things she had on her bed while playing with her computer. Strange enough, she was dressed out of her pajamas into a blue t-shirt with a rose on it, wearing baggy pants, and had a black jacket on.

1/2 gone.

She stopped nibbling on her cracker and yawned, rubbing her tired eyes. Whatever time it was in this place, it should be around 3 or 4 am in her time...seeing how damn tired she was. Good thing, too....

"...I hope I find someone i know..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Squad : Ten

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:20 pm

A dark skinned boy with black hair and glasses was laying on a bench in the park of a strange new place. He looked around and took a small sigh. "Damn... where'd I end up now? Oh well... might as well make the best of it. Wonder if there's a game shop or something..."

He stood up and started walking, looking around and noticing the landscape. "It's kinda like something out of an anime... Yeah right..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Leon jogged along the strange streets of the unknown town. The night sky gave him no comfort in thinking of his next move, yet it seemed he got a bit of luck as the blond teen spied an open corner shop, with it's bright soothing light flaring in the darkness. Without even stopping to say 'Hi' to a sudden person he bumped into, Leon entered the store.

The store room was a simple shop, yet his eyes fell upon the Japanese writing of books and other such items. With a shrug he took a glance around, only to realise that no one was in the store. There was no shop-keeper, and no life. He took a small look around when something caught his attention. A large boken, and a small pile of notes. There were around seven cash notes with '1000' printed on them and some strange dude.

His eyes flashed. Money?

With a frown to himself he silently cursed what he was about to do. Leon swiped the yen notes and the wooden sword, quickly leaving the store before anyone could catch him much like a common criminal. His panting and swift form ran down the dark road before stopping, breathing heavily. He took a gander over his shoulder, seeing no one following him.

He felt guilty, but had no choice. He would pay them back somehow, someway. Leon sighed and then stuffed the notes in his jeans pocket, swinging the boken over his shoulder. He didn't know how to even use this thing, but he hoped it would sell for something. With that thought done he began to walk down the cold road, looking for a motel of some sort. He was hungry and bloody freezing

&&&&&&&&
Leon's Current Status -:
Hungry and tired.
Confused.

Classification:
Human

Powers:
None

Skills:
Untrained Bokken Skills

Items:
Bokken (Daito/Tachi)
Clean Steel Watch
Ipod Touch (Low Charge)
7000 Yen.

Last edited by Masataka Takayanagi on Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

"Oh...damn it!"

Julie cursed as she died in her DS game. She paused and lookd up at the sky. "I should probably try to find someone or something instead of sitting around..." she muttered. She got up, keeping her DS out and grabbed her back. Walking aruound using her DS as a light source, she made her way down the street. She cried as she suddenly heard a cat knocking down a trashcan, giving out a sigh before continuing her walk. "This is not fun...please let this be a nightmare..."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

The boy sighed and looked at his watch. It was broken somehow and didn't keep time anymore. He shook his head and said, "I need some currency if I want food and stuff... Guess I better find someone."

He yawned lightly and started walking until he went into what looked like a shop. He liked to window shop usually. He looked around, realizing he couldn't read anything. "Kanji... shit..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Leon walked through the night with his bokken over his shoulder when his head shot left, his eyes narrowing as something ran past his view with speed far beyond his own. He sighed and shook his head, thinking it was just a stray dog or cat. He continued his trail of a walk down the damp path, his eyes bouncing left and right to make sure nothing screwed him over.

Then he saw something in front of him. A figure. As he grew closer the figure began to get clearer. A black haired girl carrying a rather hefty bag with a vale of sadness hanging over her. The thing that caught his attention though was the fact that she had a DS on her, one which was speaking in English. He smiled as his rather good luck kicked in once more.

Perfect.

With a cough he gave an awkward wave and spoke in a tone he tried to keep gentle, so not to scare the poor girl off. He presumed he was a pretty intimidating figure to a girl at night. He doubted his bokken made it any easy either.

"Erm, h-hey there. Don't suppose you speak English..?" Leon's voice was rather firm and sleek, giving a rather chilling deep tone. He assumed he would sound out of place in a place filled with Japanese writing, though he doubted he had much of an accent. Hopefully. Still, he had been told he pulled off a pretty damn good Japanese Byakuya when he uttered the words spoken by him.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Julie frozed, turning to Leon as he waved at her. Slowly and hesitently, she walked over to him. After he was finished, she blinked. Her lazy, tired like eyes looked over him, stopping at his bokken, then to his face. She opened her mouth to say something before, her eyes widen.

"Uhhhh...." she muttered, pointing behind him as she took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:18 pm

Leon blinked before holding up his free hand and sighing. The first person he finds and she freaks out. Maybe his luck wasn't all that good after all. He shook his head and tossed his Bokken to the ground with a flick of his hand. With the done he held up both hands and began speaking, making sure to show that he carried nothing dangerous on him.

"Look, I'm just trying to find a Bed and Breakfast, I'm not looking to cause any trouble."

Ugh. What was the use? He doubted she even understood him.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:24 pm

"She's obviously not from around here..." a voice said as the boy walked up to them. He looked at Leon and at the girl for a moment, then saw the DS and her eyes wdened slightly. "Cool... that's the DS Lite, right? Or is it a DSi? What games do you have? Can I play?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:31 pm

She shook her head, smacking her forehead as she somewhat glared at Leon. "Idiot..." she muttered. "I'm not saying you're dangerous....I'm saying look behind you!" She groaned, burying her face into her hands, then glanced at Bryan. "It's just a regular DS..."she said. "Anyways...where are we?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Leon rolled his eyes as she spoke. Great, a yank. Like he would turn his back on a person at night. Besides, if she could speak English, then why didn't she freakin say so!? Ugh. The blond male sighed and picked up his Bokken before turning around. His eyes went wide as he spied a building, a sign reading in both Kanji and English. He grinned. He may of met an annoying girl, but he found a Bed & Breakfast.

"No offence, but after waking up in some wierd ass town when I was SUPPOSED to be sleeping in my bed in England, I just don't have the ass to give a damn. I need some god damn sleep and a warm shower after being in this cold area so long." muttered Leon as he glanced at the two, only suddenly noticing the fact that they seemed rather out of place too.

"Eh, look, I don't normally do this. But if either of you need a place to stay, I can see if I have enough Yen to buy us all a few rooms in that 'Nakata Bed & Breakfast' place." That, and they both looked lost as hell. They were even worst than him at the moment, and that was saying something. So, it was nice to be nice (as his Dad always said).

Didn't mean he enjoyed being snitched out of a few Yen.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 pm

Julie raised an eyebrow, looking at him suspisiously. "If you're from England...how do you have Yen?" She said. Her stomach growled, causing her to blush. Taking a graham cracker from her back, she noms on it. "Fine...I guess we have no choice..."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

The boy took a piece of the Graham Cracker and quickly ate it, almost in one bite. He scratched his head and said, "Yen, huh? At least I know where wee are. Okay... without any Japanese currency we really don't have much choice... My name is Bryan. If you're giving me a bed I should at least tell you my name."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:25 pm

"I'm Leon, nice to meet ya." The blond said to Bryan before giving a nod. Leon said nothing to the girl's question on the other hand, just beckoning the two to follow him. He walked over to the wooden building, knocking on the rather sleek door.

He waited for awhile before the door opened to reveal a rather pretty young blue haired woman. The first thing he noted was the fact that she didn't look Japanese, and the second thing was the stone cold fact of her hair.

Why the hell did blue hair look natural? Wasn't that like..impossible?

Then she spoke.

He flinched at the Japanese language spoke by the rather shy sounding woman. First, he had absolutely no smegging idea what she was saying. Second, why did sound like Kasumi Tendo from Ranma 1/2? Sure, it was cute, but he was too damn tired to put up with this crap. Leon just shook his head at the complete utter unknown garbage spoken and interrupted.

"Look, I'm too bloody tired to explain. I don't speak a lick of whatever your speaking, and I have seven-thousand yen with your name on it if you give me three beds and a shower. Can you understand me at all?" Surprisingly he was rewarded with a cute giggle and a nod before she then resumed speaking, in full clear English.

"Oh my, I'm sorry stranger-san, I don't get many English customers. Your just right on time though, our Sign In time was just about to end. Come on in, and I'll sort those rooms out for you three. I presume you're paying for the people behind you..?" asked the blue haired woman as he pointed to the two other teens. She began blinking at the looks of the bunch. Oh my, they did look rather odd.

"Yes, yes, yes. Here's the seven-thousand y-" Leon's hand was pushed away after she only took four notes. He blinked when she giggled and beckoned them all in, explaining as she walked through the rather nice hallway from the door.

"Seven-thousand is just too much. Please, I only require four-thousand yen a night. Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to give you my name. I am called Sophia, a pleasure to meet you three." bowed the blue-haired woman now known as Sophia. Leon just stared in disbelief before introducing himself, just running through the shock of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 pm

"My name's Juliana...but my friends call me Julie." She said, bowing to Sophia only slightly. She shot a glaring glance at Leon. "You could be nicer, you know." She said, taking out her DS and playing Advance Wars. "Where ever we are, we're pretty lucky to find someone who speaks Englis."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:37 am

"If that's all there is too it, I'll go to my room ow," Bryan said as he waved off and walked to his room. He closed the door and sat in the bed, his legs folded and his eyes closed as he thought. [i]Now, what was I doing before I got here... Can't remember... Well, I must be in Japan so there must have been a big time lapse from what I can't remember and now. I'll figure it out..." He then went into his pocket, pulling out a deck of YuGiOh cards and began to lay them out.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 pm

A few hours later Leon was sat at the shared computer of the Bed and Breakfast, looking over something on the Internet. Something wasn't right. He had checked over five times but things just didn't add up. Hell, many things just didn't add up. Like the date for example - It said that it was currently October, 2004. That just didn't make any sense considering he knew for a fact that it was July, 2009.

Another thing he had checked was the area, with the info he got from Sophia. He had yet to tell the others, but this town was called Karakura. At first he just thought it was a coincidence, that was until he searched for a certain Manga and Anime, only to get nothing. Bleach was gone. Bleach, all it's characters, and all of it's songs, didn't exist in cartoon form.

At first he thought nothing of it. That was until he checked out the area map even more, and came across Kurosaki Clinic. He had gone pale instantly. Leon quickly shut down the computer and stood up from the seat, heading out of the hallway to his booked room. He locked the door silently and then sat down on the bed, grabbing his Ipod. Soon after he began to doze off....

&&&&&&&

(OOC: Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

The sun started to peek through the windows and onto Julie's face, forcing her to pull the blankets over her eyes.

~Mmmm....let me sleep some more!~ She thought. Soon, she heard the sound of a window crashing, causing her to freeze. With her blanket still over her body, she peeked out of her own window, wincing at the bright sky, spying something she thought was impossible. Slowly going back to her bed, she groaned as she got off and made her way out of her room.

"Please let this be a dream..."She muttered as she staggered to the left and right, trying to get to the exit without bumping into someone.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:42 pm

Bryan had his eyes halfway open as he looked down at Julie. He looked around her room for a moment for more Graham Crackers before he said. "What's with all the noise? I was asleep, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:11 pm

Leon yawned as he entered the hallway half asleep. Then he stopped as a sudden chill ran down his back. His eyes went wide and his face went pale. It was like time stopped. He could see Sophia staring at him in confusion from the nearby kitchen. He hear Bryan and Julie talking. Yet nothing of these were his focus. He could hear beats. Loud heavy footsteps that shook the very core of his body.

He backed back into his room, snatching the Bokken off the bed before holding. His heart began to hammer as his eyes tracked along the walls before falling upon his window. A cold sweat fell over him as his breathing fell silent. Large beastly amber eyes stared into him, a black claw coming up the very window. He never wasted another second as his form shot backwards, slamming into a wall in the hallway.

"Oh my, are you okay Leon-kun?"

This just couldn't be real. How was all this possible!? Nothing made sense! Bleach was just a simple idea thought up by some avarage guy, not a freakin universe! Shinigami didn't exist, Kurosaki Ichigo didn't exist, and Hollows damn sure didn't exist!

Then what was that thing that just smashed through his room wall?

BOOM!

"HROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Julie froze, hearing the sound of Leon's wall being crushed. "What's going on?" she cried to Leon before her eyes widen in fear. She stard at the monstrosity before backing away slowly.

~I...I wuld say this would be awesome...~ she thought. ~But...face to face with this thing?! and nothing to stop it, too!~
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Bryan grunted in frustration as he saw the monstrous hollow before him. He quickly looked around the room, not seeing much of anything that could even slow down something like this. Nothing made sense. How was a hollow right in front of them? How could they see it? Why was it attacking them when they were alive? None of that mattered if they were killed.

He then noticed a mirror. He narrowed his eyes, knowing it was the only hope. He ran at the hollow and picked up a nearby chair. He threw it and shattered the mirror into pieces. He grabbed as many shards as he possibly could and threw them right into the beast's masked face and eyes. At that, he grabbed Julie's arm as he began running out of the room and far away.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Leon's eyes went wide as the Hollow let out of a second roar. The glass slammed into the mask, only to shatter upon impact and fall to the ground. The great beast's claw smacked into the floor, where Leon once was. The blonde boy stood up with a grunt after rolling out of the way, turning around and staring at the Hollow. Blood dripped down the claw of the beast, forcing Leon's eyes to trail down.

Sophia lay on the floor, bleeding and breathing heavily. She let out a small cough as her eyes stared back at the blond boy. Leon just stared in utter shock as a loud boom shook the room. The Hollow's claw slammed down upon the skull of the poor woman, killing her instantly. The British teen froze. Once again time seemed to slow as the Hollow turned to him.

"HROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Leon suddenly moved. His shoulder slammed into the front door of the house and smashed it open, nearlly causing the boy to fall. With skill he didn't even know he possesed he began to run as fast as he could in a random direction. He didn't even know if it was following him. A loud wave of crimson was his answer, the roof of the Bed and Breakfast erasing in the power of a Cero.

A second later everything fell silent. There was no sight of a Hollow, and nothing but the birds could be heard. Leon was panting as he fell to the floor, leaning against a tree. He gave a quick look around, realising he was in a park. His eyes continued to trail over his lanscape, freezing as he spied a black robed form dashing away from the Bed and Breakfast that was just blown apart.

This...this was just too real to be a dream. Leon gave a heavy breath and then closed his eyes for a second. Not even a day and he had seen a Hollow, watched a girl die, and became broke once more. The only thing he had on him was his clothes and that damn sword. Still, he hoped the others got out okay. He may of only known them a day, but he didn't wish anyone the fate of Sophia...
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:29 pm

"Whoa!" Julie cried as Bryan grabbed her arm. "Wait! What about Leon? And Sophia?! WE...We can't leave them with that monster!" she cried, looking back at the Bed and Breakfast. She stumbled a few tines, not use to running so fast, before jerking her arm away from him. "This...this isn't for reall...right?" She turned back, seeing Leon heading a little ways away from them. "L-leon!!!" She cried, running to him before stopping nad catching her breath. "Please....please, just tell me this is a dream."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Guardians
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next