Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Guardians

Go down 
+2
Zora
Masataka Takayanagi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

Number of posts : 626
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Ten

The Lost Guardians - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Bryan sighed before he shook his head. "No... judging from everything that's happened, we're in another world. There are theories that when people imagine worlds like this, they're subconsciously tapping into the world and writing the events of that place as fiction. Basically, we're right in the middle of a Bleach anime with nothing to defend ourselves." He closed his eyes as he thought for a moment. "If that's the case, we should find Ichigo. A calander said it was June 2004, before Ichigo gained his powers. If we become friends with him, we might gain power like Chad and Orihime do."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Squad : Four

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:01 pm

"But, wait. Wasn't the only reason Chad and Orihime got powers was because they were always around Ichigo, for like, years?" questioned Leon as he leant against the tree. But, he understood. They were pretty much screwed without any powers of such. Still, they could see Hollows, thus that meant they had spiritual power of some sort.

Then he froze. He had an idea.

"Hey, why don't we try finding Urahara?"

Last edited by Masataka Takayanagi on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:03 pm

"And say what?" Bryan said turning to him. "Even with anime logic, if we don't have our story straight we won't last long. We have to think this through..." He sighed slightly and admitted, "But you are right... he IS our best hope of getting anywhere at all."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

"Besides....will he speak English?" Julie said, crossing he arms. "And....how will we get our powers? It...was painful to see Ichigo going through that phase to get his shinigami powers...just imagine what he'll do to us." She let out a heavy sigh. "and to top it off, we dont even know wehre the store is! All we know is its in an alley of sorts....what will you say next? Go find Yoruichi?"
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:10 pm

"There's a chance the more important members of the anime know English," Bran said, looking at all possibilities. "After all, Sophia knew English so we can't rule out the idea that other people will too. It's worth a try,..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:24 pm

"Possible, but where would we begin looking?" asked Leon as he stood up and crossed his arms, leaning against the tree. He had to admit, it would be cool to be a Shinigami. Still, Ichigo barely escaped alive, and still had problems with a rather insane Inner Hollow. Could they really handle such a thing? Ugh. The blond sighed and glanced around, only to freeze.

"Heh heh....err, guys. Doesn't that look like...?" said the boy as he pointed a rather large shop over on the corner. It was made of wood and seemed like a nice place, if not for one fact. It looked a certain shop from Bleach, if not larger because of the view from up close. Still, it wasn't the shop that fully caught his attention, no, it was the man standing outside of it.

Wearing a green bucket-hat.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:26 pm

Julie froze, staring at the bucket hat-wearing man, before face palming. "Luck....pure and utter luck we stumbled onto the shop." she said, grabbing another graham cracker and nibbling on it, then glared a glance to Bryan. "And sorry, this is the last one."
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:37 pm

He broke a piece of the Graham Cracker right there and quickly put it in his mouth so she couldn't take it back. He tore off a piece of it with his mouth and said, "No, that's anime logic at work, but it gets us what we need. Let's look into it."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm

"I see our strange guests have arrived." muttered the bucket-hat wearing man. Leon froze as Urahara rolled his eyes and then began to walk towards them. A chill set upon the air before the exile Shinigami drew his cane, tapping the ground. Suddenly the bucket-hat wearing man grinned and then began to speak, while calmly tapping the cane. It was unnerving. Leon wasn't very surprised Urahara knew English, considering how smart he was.

"I know you are not of this world."

Leon couldn't breath. What!?

"Don't worry your little heads about it. Just know I've been instructed to help you by the..higher-up. Okay?" The dirty-haired blond smirked and then turned around to his shop, beckoning them to follow him inside. Leon didn't know what to think. Did Urahara know more than he let on? For that matter, how the hell did he know that they didn't even exist in this place!?

With a shake of his head, Leon sighed and then simply followed.

&&&&&&&&&

(OOC: Before you ask, no. Urahara only knows that they are not of the world, and had been told to train them. That's it.)

Last edited by Masataka Takayanagi on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Julie's eyes widen, her mouth slightly gaping and causing the tiny piece of the graham cracker to fall to the ground. Blinking, she lookd at Leon and Bryan. "Well...better than staying clueless." she muttered, shaking her head as she followed.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Bryan grabbed the Graham Cracker before it hit the ground. He broke off the piece that had been bitten and discarded it, before gulping down the rest in one bite. "I don't see why everyone is so surprised," he said as he walked forward. "Think about it... Someone had to bring us here, and considering how we did on our own, that same someone had to have people ready to guide us when we got here. Mr. Urahara here is the most obvious choice for that."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 pm

"Your smart friend is correct!" winked Urahara as he tipped his hat, entering the building. It was rather silent, no signs of the others. He grinned as he waved them into a room of the shop, a qaint and cosy sitting area. It felt strange for Leon as he sat down, used to simply sitting in the lounge, AKA - On a huge ass comfy sofa. Yeah, he didn't get out much.

"Though I don't know what you've done up to this point, I do know that you need help." Then bucket-hat wearing man suddenly glanced at Leon and then held up his hand, an open palm waiting for something "Oh, and my friend would like that back." In reply Leon flinched and handed over the wooden blade to the man, where he swiftly grinned and vanished it with a flick of the hand.

"Thank you! Now then it's best I explain what I can give you, no?" Suddenly Urahara whipped out three round pills. These pills didn't seem normal, the one strange fact that caught the eye of Leon was the fact that they were glowing. One pill was roaring crimson, almost vile and primal in essence. The second gave off a feeling of confidence, which contrasted with the blue glow. The third and final was a solid white, almost pure and powerful to see.

"Chaos, Balance, and Order. I was handed these and told that you would choose wisely. I was also told that these would grant you the powers of this world, with a price. I was gifted with these with a few final words, which had been explained to me that you would understand them." finished Urahara with a wink before he held up his hand.

"'Darkness of the Soul, Power of Humanity, and Walker of Death. Choose and you shall become'" Urahara repeated the words he had been told before smiling and shaking his head "Before you ask, no, these aren't the only pills. I was handed three of each pill, in case of failure of choice. Now then, just be warned that even with what these grant you will still need training."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Julie blinked as she glanced between the blue and the white. ~Blue.....~ She thought in her head. As she reached over to the pills, she paused, then shrugged and grabbed the white one. "So...we just swallow them, right?" she said, looking at it whhile cocking her ehad slightly to the side. ~Looks like candy!~
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:32 pm

"White for Order..." Bryan said as he picked up the third pill. "I guess that makes sense for me." He took the pill and swallowed it. "Okay, now what does this do?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 pm

He didn't know what overcame him, but he grasped a crimson one and then looked at it. The path of Chaos? Leon had always thought Chaos was Balance, being the opposite of Order. Thus this was a complete Balance. Yet he could feel the fear peak within him at the strange powerful orb. Chaos was a quick way to darkness, yet it was an evil that was needed. His mind flashed to the teary eyes of Sophia before he growled and nodded.

Leon had chosen.

"Do? Oh my friend, observe!" winked Urahara as he tipped his hat over to Leon. The boy had swallowed the pill and was now grasping his chest, breathing heavily. A sudden tense air ran through the room before the blonde fell to his knees and began to scream. It was a horrible sound. A spike of terror ran through the very land itself as the British teen grit his teeth.

A white colour began to ripp through the boy of the teen, falling over the hair and around the skin. His very eyes became a sinister amber, replacing the dark greenish glow. In a matter of seconds Leon had become a white haired and pale skinned version of himself, his face twisting into a pain howl as he continued to feel the effects of the pill. There was a pant as Leon ceased the scream and then glanced at himself.

"I-im a..."

"Hollow! A new kind of Hollow to be exact." grinned Urahara "I knew you were going to go for that. Unlike your friends here you don't possess much spirtual power, but what you lack in quantity - you damn make sure to bring in quality! Your spirt power is dense and intense, not to mention lacking the control needed to become a Shinigami!"

"..Then..?"

Urahara then turned to Bryan and Julie before smiling "Luckily you won't need to go through the pain of having your soul chain ripped apart and forced power being fed into you. Those pills will unlock your latent spirtual abilities and force you from your bodies, becoming something I like to call a: Substitute Shinigami!" He flashed a grin at that and waved a fan infront of his face.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 pm

Julie eyes widen in fear as she backed away. Her body felt weak, her chest feeling hollow. Just the sight of seeing Leon in so much pain, in a state of what many would consider fear and hatred itself, made her nearly faint. "How...How can you be so happy about this, you crazy madman?!" Julie shouted at Urahara. ~Leon...~

She looked at the pill in her hand, then forced herself to swallow before taking the pill in her mouth and swallowing it. A strange sensation flowed through her body as her soul and body were seperated. Her body fell to the ground as Julie looekd at herself: Wearing the robes of a Shinigami and even the katana. Carefully unsheathing it, she looked at it, trying so hard not to get it near Bryan or Leon.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oh I'm rather sure that your friend knew what he was getting himself into. Such a path may bring pain, but it will give him the power to protect." finished Urahara as he tipped his hat up from his eyes. He pointed to Leon, who stood up and looked over himself before clenching his fists. The genius Shinigami suddenly grinned as Leon burst forward with insane speed and threw out a fist, which morpthed into a deadly claw with a mess of whipping red.

Without even batting in eye Urahara simply glared at Leon, who fell to his knees as something fell upon the room. Spirit Pressure. A heavy sensation of fear and pure power. The white-haired boy looked at his claws as they slowly formed back into fists, before he stood up and glanced at the blonde. Urahara suddenly turned back into the kindly man before speaking as he glanced at where Leon's claws once were, before looking at Julie.

"See? Deadly, no?"

Leon just stared at his hands before frowing and slamming a foot into the floor, where the wood broke on impact. His eyes went wide. He had never been this strong, and thought it was impossible. The white haired boy grunted and stared at the genius, only to watch as a black cat walked into the room, and then looked them over in confused.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Julie blinked as she watched the events unfold, sweatdropping. When she spied the kitty, her eyes lit up. "It's a kitty!!! Here, kitty kitty kitty~~~" Julie said as she knelt down, reaching over to pet the black cat. She stopped, looking at it and cocking her head to the side. "Wait....it couldn't be....Yoruichi?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Akio
The Black Ice Prodigy
Akio

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:59 am

"Very..." Bryan began to say. Before he could finish, his body started to feel numb. He held himself for a moment before he felt his spirit leaving him. He popped out of his body, revealing himself in a black Shinigami robe with a long sword on his side. He blinked and said, "That... took a while."
Back to top Go down
Heiyo Tatikachi
Self-Proclaimed King of the Quincy
Heiyo Tatikachi

Number of posts : 175
Race : Viazard

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 am

He stumbled through the streets clutching a bleeding arm. Where was he, what day was it, what time was it? The young man gasped his breath beginning to faulter as he stumbled and fell to the dirt outside the wooden shack of a house his saphire eyes raised up his long spikey black hari workign its way down his neck and shoulders. He pressed his bleeding arm to his side with his good hand and gapped as the wounded arm pressed into another series of cuts on his abdomin. "Help me..." he breathed weakly.

(Sorry guys i couldnt resist xD and i missed playing Kane sooooo much )
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:02 am

The cat seemed to blink and then grin, slipping out of her hold. Within a flash of motion the small black cat was replaced by a curvy and very much naked woman, her cheeky amber eyes falling onto the three as her mouth morphed into a grin. Leon, even though a Hollow, could only gape and just stop himself from drooling. After a few seconds his nose began to bleed, and it was strange, as if it could vanish within a blink.

That had never happened before.

In a flash she had threw on a set of clothes, crossing her arms as she leant against the wall behind Urahara

"I suppose Kisuke hasn't explained everything just yet, has he? We can't have you running around with these powers like a berserker. You all need training, and teachers. So, each of you will pick a teacher, and then they will....well, work you over." grinned Yoruichi with a wink as she pointed at the three teens before them

"I guess you're wondering who you have to choose from, right? Simple! Us!" chuckled Urahara as he smiled "One person will have a student each. Safe to say, myself, Yoruichi, and a certain other have arts that can help you all. But, we can only take one. Each of you must choose out of the three of us."

Leon could only frown

"Who is this 'other person' you're talking about?"

"O'yoh~! That would be telling now wouldn't it?"

&&&&&&&&&&&

"Anime" Leon:
Hollow and Human
The Lost Guardians - Page 2 Animel10

Last edited by Kenshin Inuzuri on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:22 am

"I call Yoruichi-san!" Julie shouted, pointing to the ceiling. "I rather have her than a perverted and messed up ex-captain...not to mention..." She stared at Leon with a strange glint her her eyes. "After seeing your action after she transformed, there's no way I can trust you to be with her, Leon-kun."
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 pm

The sunlight burned through the young girl's eyelids as she lay on the sweet-smelling grass.
Why is it so warm out here? It's the middle of winter!
When she opened her eyes, however, the season she was greeted with was not even close to winter. It was Summer. She sat bold upright, dark brown hair tumbling around her shoulders as the pink and blue streaks fell into her eyes. Batting the hair away, she jumped up, clutching her bag to her chest.
ohmygod! where am I? How did I get here? Was I kidnapped? What if somebody raped me! holy shit!
The sensible part of her mind immediately took over, and she began to relax, but still stayed on the alert.
Calm the hell down, stupid! If you were raped, I think you'd know it...
Cautiously, she began to walk away from the park she had been dozing in, looking curiously around at the people around her. It was only until about ten minutes later that it really registered that the people around her were speaking Japanese.
Ho-ly fuck! I'm in Japan!!!
With a mental squeal of delight, the girl did a little happy dance, earning quite a few stares from passersby, but she either didn't notice, or didn't care. Immediately, she dug through the bag that was now slung over her shoulder for the little bundle of Yen that she kept with her (right next to her Japanese phrasebook and dictionary).
First stop: the hundred Yen store!!! um...wherever it is...

OC: ...wow...I think I went from 'stupid' to 'retarded' just then...
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:39 pm

"I'll need time to think. A-all of this..its just, too much..."

Urahara and Yoruichi blinked at that as Leon got up quickly and turned away, walking to the door before pushing it aside, jumping into the hall and out into the store section, before continuing on into the street road. He never heard the warning and surprised cries of the two aged Shinigami as they held up their hands to try and stop him

Finally they sighed and turned to the others

"He doesn't know how control his spirit pressure, at all. Currently he is a humanoid Hollow, something rarely seen, but at low class at that. Still, because of this he doesn't know how to control a few key important things, most of all which are very important." muttered Urahara before he rubbed his head and looked at the two teens, staring at them with sharp eyes

"You better go after him. Not only does he not know how to make himself invisible to the naked eye of Humans, he also doesn't know how to control more of his dangerous powers. You two don't have these problems, but he's a Hollow, and...he might get hungry." frowned the hat-wearing man, his eyes stern and serious

"Don't get me wrong, no one is danger..but him. There are other Shinigami here."

&&&&&&&

"I'm in freakin Bleach...ugh..not as exciting as I expected."

Leon muttered as his amber eyes stared at the sky, his hands in his pockets as he walked down the roads. He got many a dark and strange look because of his grey Hollow skin and pure white hair, not to forget his voice which echoed like a double. He seemed to be trying to control it, even as he took a glance around with those cruel amber eyes

"So strange..." He muttered, his fists clenching "Everything looks so..fragile.."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:44 pm

"O-ok!" Julie said as she rushed out the door. Unlike Leon, she was in her spirit form, forgetting to go back into her body that was left at Urahara's house. "Leon! Hey, Leon!" she shouted as she caught up to him. "You really think it's ok for you to be out and about? You're already getting stares from people..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Guardians   The Lost Guardians - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Guardians
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next