Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

A Day at the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Ichigo and Renji were still going at it, when they were suddenly thrown back, their eyes turning into circles. Spiky black hair moved within the wind as a short figure passed them, a cool smile on the figure's pale face. His soft red eyes stared at everyone in the area, before he shook his head and looked at the two fighting Shinigami, and then started over to the ocean, awaiting the girl who he cared for to follow him

"For the record, you both suck."

The orange-haired Shinigami and the red-haired warrior froze, turned grey, and shattered. Laharl just flashed a sharp smirk.

So cold.

&&&&&&&&

"GOD DAMNIT!"

Cursed Kai as he threw his hands in the air. Five times! FIVE TIMES! Hitsugaya had won, five times in a row. It didn't make sense! Red-Eyes fell in the first turn. His dragons seemed to be SCARED of this guy. Every move, every thought, this white haired midget seemed to win no matter WHAT he did! Kai Blackdragoon frowned and narrowed his eyes fox-like eyes upon the white haired Captain

"Rematch. It's on.."

Hitsugaya just sweatdropped. He had said that four times already.

To tell you the truth, he himself didn't even know how to play. He was simply placing random cards. This game was wierd.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Yumiko stomped away from Gin and was on her way back to the snack-bar, when suddenly, she was picked up by the waist and thrown over someone's shoulder. Hearing the familiar jingle of bells, she wailed, "Kenny!!! Put me down!!!"

The water loomed nearer and nearer, but Yumiko had yet to see that.

"Kenny, what are you doing?! AAHHHH!!!!"

She felt herself flying through the air, only to land in the warm water with a loud splash, sending water flying up to land on Ichigo and Renji.

Flinging dripping hair out of her face, she shot up and glared at her brother, but when she saw the faces of the strawberry and the pineapple-head, she couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

"You guys are as pale as hollow masks." Yuki said before smiling. "If you don't play nice, I'll have to teach you some dicipline." as soon as she said that, she kicked both of them in their crotches and walked away as if she did nothing.

---------------------------------------

"KAI-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!"

Suddenly, a small, red head girl in the form of a chibi landed on his head. however, she fell off quickly.

"BANZAI!!!!" Someone cried as a hammer hit the side of Kai's head.

Saikah sweatdropped. "Hitsugaya....are you sure we should stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:01 pm

Yumiko was laughing so hard she almost couldn't breathe, until her feet were yanked out from under her, and she was sent face first into the salty water. after swallowing what was probably half of the ocean and it's inhabitants, the white-haired girl shot up to see Hikari doubled over next to her.

"Oh, It's on now!" she screeched, and picked up her small friend. After successfully throwing her into the water again, she then turned to the unsuspecting Rangiku and tackled her into the water.

"Kiyaaa!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 pm

"Ow."

Kai's eyes flew open as he jumped up and turned pale. Oh hell, he wanted some peace while he could get some. Yet, no, the worst thing had happened.

They had found him

"SON OF A-"

&&&&&&&&&&

Kenshin blinked as water poured down upon him, the after effects of the girls playing washing over his form. He never even had the chance to utter one word before he was soaked through. He coughed and stared at them both before turning red. Well, that was unexpected. He rubbed the back of his head before laughing to himself at his stupidity and turned on his foot, walking away and trailing over to the snack bar.

&&&&

Laharl walked to the water before diving in without a word. A sigh of pleasure escaped him as he felt the gentle waves around his strong form. It felt so good to be back. It felt so good to see Yuki once more. For once in his long life he felt warm. He was simply enjoying the moment, but that was all he could do before he faded once more. Maybe this was just a dream? If it was, he never wanted to wake up.

"Ahhh..."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:59 pm

"Kai-kun~~~" the red head girl said as she chibi glomped him on top of his head.

"Oh, will you suck it up like a man?!" The blackhaired girl said as she threw the hammer onto her shoulder. "Don't make me smack you again."

Saikah sighed, a small red tint on her face as she had her fourth sake bottle. "I wonder...how do guys get into an ass load of trouble..."

Yuki grabbed a bucket full of water and poured it on Laharl's head. "Hey! Don't think you can just relax, ya shrimp!" she said as she jumped into the water and laid on her back. "You were always so boring!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaa!@!!!!" Matsumoto cried as she fell face first into the water.

"You're next!" Hisagi said as he pushed Yumiko into the water. "Here, have your boyfriend!" He quickly grabbed Kira's arm and dragged him into the water, landing on top of Yumiko.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:13 pm

"Eeek!" Yumiko shouted as the water rushed back up to her once more, but this time, someone followed, landing on top of her.

"Aah! Get off!" She shouted, before noticing that it was Kira. Her entire face flushed a red that would rival a cherry as she breathed embarrassedly, "Kira-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:15 pm

"Well, excuuse me."

Laharl barked as a joking smile licked his lips. Finally he laughed and held up his hand, where his 'metal slab' for a Zanpakuto phased to life. Without giving anything away he muttered the release phrase for his Shikai and then seemed to focus on the water. Seconds passed and the water itself began to twitch, building up around Yuki's vicinity...

..And then slamming down upon her like a tsunami

The Inuzaku could only smirk and mutter

"Boring, eh?"

&&&&&&&

"You all suuuuck! Why did you have to find me!? I wanted some peace!"

Kai yelled as he threw his hands in the air. Finally he seemed to tire out and then spotted a crimson haired man walk up to the bar. The Blackdragoon could only blink as blue eyes stared at him, as if searching something. A shiver ran down his spine and the white-haired warrior nearby could only laugh as Kenshin cocked his head, and then smiled

"You're lying."

The dragon duelist fell over.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:20 pm

"WHAT THE FU-" Yuki cried as the water drowned her. She came up, coughing out the water as she glared daggers at Laharl. "You midget! Maybe you'd be better off dead when I'm through with you!" She said as she pulled his ear.

--------------------------------------

A flash of light overcame the two shinigamis as Hisagi held a camera along with a mischevious grin.

"Ha! Good thing Taicho's gona put together the newsletter! This will definetely be in the front pge!" He said before laughing.

"H-HIsagi-san! Give that back!" Kira cried as he got out of the wter and tried to grab the camera from Hisagi

"Wahhhh, who are all these people?" Mimi said as she got on Kenshin's head in her chibi form.

"Kai, just shut up and get up! We're here to take you back, god damit!" Yuki said.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Hikari chuckled as she helped the blushing Zaraki to her feet.

"My, my, Miko-chan," she teased. "You're all tough about everything, but the moment you see Kira-kun, you start blushing like a schoolgirl."

Yumiko's face reddened even more.

"S-shut up!" she cried, and stomped over to her brother. Jumping onto his back, she shouted, "onward, loyal steed!" and pointed over to the slender pink-haired girl who was standing around, looking a little lost.

The large captain growled, but stormed over to the girl anyways (but only after Yumiko whispered the teddybear threat into his ear once more).

"Yumi-chan!" she cried to her shy friend as they drew near. "How's the weather down there?"

Saiyuki smiled up at her friend before replying, "Yumiko-chan! It's good to see you again."

Yumiko hopped down from Kenny's back and grabbed the girl's hand, towing her over to the beach house.

"Yuki-chan, what are you doing at a beach with normal clothes on?! Come~ We must get you into something more appropriate."

Ignoring the poor girl's cries of protest, Yumiko practically threw her into the cottage, and moments later, she was out again in a dark pink and black tankini, blushing hotly.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:15 pm

A flash of red light made Kai halt his rant and Kenshin put an end to his question, looking towards a ripping portal not a few seconds outside the house. They never even breathed as a figure phased to life, in a swimsuit. Crimson eyes flashed, a well-formed body stepping forward and clenching strong hands. A sharp grin ran along pale lips, a 'heh' echoing from a throat.

The vicinity went silent

"Alright, where's that fool of a faker!? I want my powers back." came Masataka's bark as he glanced around, fading within a burst of speed only Kenshin, Saikah and Byakuya could hope to match. The crimson haired Captain blinked and then frowned, calmly reaching up and softly placing the small girl on his down on the floor

"It seems Takayanagi-san has arrived. You should leave, younge ones"

Kai on the other hand was pale as one thought ran through his mind

'T-that guy was as strong and vile as those wackos back at the academy. W-what IS he?! For that matter, how the hell did he do that!?'
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

"M-Masataka?!" Saikah cried as he disappaered. "Damn it...what kind of sick experemint did he do this time?!" With that, she threw away her 10th sake bottle and shunped after him.

"Eh?" Yuki mttered as she sensed something. "La-harl~~~...Seem's Masataka's here. He is not very pleaesd, not at all~" She said as she let out a grin. "Maybe I should disguise you."
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:31 pm

"Come on, Yumi-chan," Yumiko cried, dragging her friend down to the water. "You can't be at a beach and not play in the ocean!" With that, the white-haired Zaraki cheerfully pushed her friend into the warm saline waves and cannonballed in after her.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Kenshin yawned as he walked out of the snack-bar and out into the sand, placing his hat down as he sat down on a set out seat, shrugging off his robe and smiling, letting the sun hit his form. Seconds passed and he soon felt something poke his head. He tried to ignore it, but after awhile it annoyed him enough to open his eyes

"Hi! Watcha' doin?" Kai grinned at him

The Inuzuri's blue eyes stared at him for a moment as his hand came up, holding a simple boken which had appeared from out of nowhere. The Blackdragoon blinked, looking at the crimson-haired man for a few seconds, only to shriek as the Captain's firm and light voice echoed, a flash shining as the boken struck out calmly

"Amatsu Battou-Ryou - Fusagu Baka" (Heavenly Drawn Sword Skill - Shut Up Idiot)

The perverted crimson-streaked boy stood stone still for a moment, before he fell over, small marks over his form. His eyes were swirls

"Ow. Dude, that was just mean."

&&&&&&&&&

Laharl stared at Yuki for a few moments before he blinked and dryly spoke "I'm a height-challenged spiky haired guy with a large Zanpakuto the size of a person. Not to mention I'm the only one in the area that has more spiritual pressure than that guy." he finished as he pointed over to the orange-haired Ichigo in the water

"I don't think disguising me is going to work, especially with someone as 'smart' as Masataka looking for me."

He stopped for a moment and shrugged

"Why? Did you have an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:06 pm

"Wahhhh!!! Kai-kun!!!!" Mimi cried as she pushed his not moving body.

"Well, that's what he deserves..." Yuki said, crossing her arms. "Come on! We're taking you back to Duel Academy whether you like it or not!"

-------------------------------------------

"Not really!" she said happily. "I just wanted to avoid a conflict...but with your attitude, I'll just leave you to fend for yourself. That's ok, right?"
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:49 pm

"SURFS UP!"

A light voice called out as a scatter of footsteps followed onto the beach. A orange haired boy, much like Kurosaki, stood in the light, holding a surf board. He was decked in pair of black swimming trunks, yet had a strange scarf around the top of his torso, which hid all but his eyes and above. His mouth, much like when he was within his normal decked outfit, was hidden.

Kai, Laharl, and even Masataka blinked before looking over to the person. The teenage boy was followed by a rather muscular blonde male, a grinning spiky red-head, and rather spunky looking female in a swim suit. The orange haired boy stuck his surf board in the sand and turned to the guys an' girl following him

"All right dudes, time to kick it!"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 pm

"....the hell is that guy...?" Saikah muttered, raising an eyebrow.

"Well ther you go! Just dress up like that guy!" Yuki said as she pointed to Neku. "He's just around your height, isnt he?"

"Surfs...up...?" Reimi said, tilting her head to the side. She put her finger near her mouth before pointing at the surfboard.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Yumiko came up from the warm waves once more and caught sight of a very confused and out of place looking girl. Tossing her long, sopping wet, white locks out of her face, she trudged through the knee high water and trotted up to her.

"Hey there!" she exclaimed cheerfully, high on salt water. "Are you looking for someone?"

The young girl shook her head, long red hair shimmering in the light.

"I don't have anyone."

Yumiko grinned and grabbed the girl's hand, exclaiming, "well then, you can hang out with me and my peeps! But first let's get you suited up!"

Before she knew it, the strange girl was standing at the edge of the water, arms crossed self-consciously around herself. Her porcelain skin contrasted starkly with her black bikini with cherries printed on it, making it almost glow under the sun. Yumiko stopped and grinned at her, before gesturing toward the water. Before she jumped in, however, she turned back to the red headed girl and smiled sheepishly before scratching her head.

"I never introduced myself, did I? Haha, my bad. Anyways, I'm Yumiko."

The newcomer offered a tentative smile.

"I am Rizuka."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:26 pm

"Yeah, ya know, lets hit some waves!"

Neku grinned as he pulled on Reimi's arm before letting go, dashing towards the water as he snatched his surfboard out of the sand. In a blink of an eye he was in the water and having the time of his life, his high joy laugh ecoing over the area. His 'crew' soon followed after, dashing into the water and diving wildly.

Laharl could only shake his head before narrowing his eyes

"He's...strong. Very strong. He isn't normal either."

He stood up and clenched his fists

"What..is he? What is -she- for that matter!?"

Footsteps echoed and he span around to see a gazing Masataka, who could only stare at where the orange haired boy had ran. Following that was a crimson streaked teen, and a certain red-head Captain, both who were strangely calm for once. Seconds ticked by and Masataka shook his head, speaking once

"...He's going to become a problem, isn't he?"

Kai could only roll his eyes

"Gee, ya think?"
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Reimi stopped at the edge of the water, looking at it with a confusd look. The waves went past her feet, causiing her to flinch and step back a bit. Walking back to the water, she tilted her head to the side as she saw the others in the water already.

"Oy! Taicho, stop it! You already had enough to drink!" Hisagi cried as he held the bottle of sake up high, away from Saikah's reach.

"Damn it, Hisagi, give me that bottle or else!" Saikah said as she tried reaching for it. "I'm perfectly fine!"

"20 bottles is NOT fine!" He shouted. As he backed away, his foot slipped and caused him to fall backwards, pshing Reimi into the water.

Reimi came out from the water and blinked. Her eyes started to water, her mouth quivering. Soon, she began to cry.

"See! Look what you did, Hisagi!" Ssaikah said, crossing her arms before steopping on his arm and grabbing the bottle back.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Silence boomed for a moment as foot steps echoed. An almost dreadful aura expanded over the vicinity of Hisagi, Saikah, and Remi. Two dark blue eyes stared over a scarf, and deep breathing could be heard. The gang in the water could only watch as Neku tapped Hisagi on the shoulder, before speaking loudly

"Ten seconds."

Laharl bowed his head as the smaller teen confronted the man

"..This won't end well."
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm

"Eh?" Hisaig said as he turned around. His eyes widen as he saw Reimi crying before lookig up. His eye twitched in fear as he saw and sensed neku's murderous intent. "O-Oh! It...It was an accident, I swear I didn't know she was beind me! I defientely didn't do it on purpose!" He said as he quickly got up and held his hands up a bit in defense.

"Sure you didn't...just like you weren't wandering off to look at the girls, you perv." Saikah said. It was obviously clear she was drunk....more drunken then one should be. her cheeks held a deep red tint, her eyes barely open as she gave a lazy glar at Hisagi.

He stared back with an angry stare, a vein on his forehead as he swiped the remaining sake bottle away from her hands. "N-Now look! I'm terribly sorry for knocking her into the water.." He said, sewatdropping.

"I don't think that's gonna work, HIsagi..." Saikah said as she was looking at the crying girl's face. "You either knocked her hard enough for her to hit the ocean floor or there was a giant rock...her forehead's bleeding a bit..."
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:26 pm

Suddenly Neku shook his head and clenched his fists. He seemed to calm down for a moment before a heartbeat echoed. It was strange. It was like the entire land had gone complete silent, and nothing but a intense "thudding" noise could be heard. The teen's head was bowed, his eyes hidden the shadows of his orange hair and scarf. Slowly his hand came up, a glow overtaking the palm

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

A glow began to come to focus around Hisagi, as if wrapping him in a rope...

A Day at the Beach - Page 2 Neku11

Laharl grit his teeth and launched forward, dashing towards the conflict, hoping he would make it

"What are you doing, you loony?!"

Kai could only stare wideyed. The hell? Didn't they leave the academy to escape crap like this?

&&&&&&&
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:41 pm

"N-Nani?!" He said, panicking a bit as the strange energy started to wrap around him.

A hand grabbed Neku's wrist, eyes staring into his shadowed covered eyes. "Are you sure you want to cause a conflict here?" Yuki said, her eyes softening. "There is a possibility you could hurt the girl..." she let go and walked over to the girl, who was still crying. "Hi there." Yuki said with a smile. Reimi continued to cry. "Would you tell me you name?"

"N-Name...?" Reimi said, starting to calm down. She hiccuped to prevent her from crying out loud again as she opened her eyes and saw Yuki. "Re-Reimi..." It was hard to tell if she understood Yuki, for her hands were still near her eyes and tears still flowed out from them, making it hard for her to talk. Her first expereience with pain, no mattter how minor, was painful to her.

"Reimi...what a pretty name!" Yuki said with a smile. Reimi lowered her hadns from her eyes. "Now just hold still, please..." She patted her forehead with a small cloth to remove the blood. Taking out a small spray, she held it up to her forehead. "This may sting, so please bear with me." she said as she sprayed one puff at her forehead.

"Yah!" Reimi cried as the liquid hit the wound. It stung, possibly more painful than the actual wound. However, it started to go away in a split second replaced with soothing healing. She finally managed to calm down, blinking at Yuki.

"Just try not to get water on it, or it might bleed again." Yuki said with a smile.

"Wah...tar...?" Reimi said, tilting her head to the side. Yuki dippe dher hadns in the water around them and brought it up to her in both hands. Reimi repeated the action, however she didn't put both of her hands together and the water fell off tot he side. She made a small pout face as she tried again.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:49 pm

"...You're lucky."

Neku sighed and let his hand drop, forcing the energy to vanish. Unknown to all, that energy would quite literally crushed Hisagi into gore and bone, before it went into nothingness. The deadly monster that stood up for the little girl vanished as soon as he turned away from Hisagi, walking up to Yuki and Reimi before smiling with a cheesy nature

"Hey, you're zetta good. Thanks!"

He glanced at the small girl and grinned

"You okay Reimi?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum