Bleach X Omega
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bleach RPG that has been around for quite awhile in another part of the internet. Now, it is restarting.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day at the Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

Number of posts : 914
Roleplaying Level : Adept
Race : Shinigami
Squad : Four

A Day at the Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Neku felt himself melt at Reimi's gaze. He scratched his cheek as he grinned underneath his scarf, bending down before quickly wrapping his arms around her in a glomp. Kenshin and the rest of the onlookers could only stare at the rather humorous nature of it, and a certain red-head almost swore he could hear squeals and coo's coming from the "Zetta" teen.

Many people facevaulted.

&&&&&&&&&&

"Yup." smirked Laharl.

Guess there WAS a single good thing about dying.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachxomega.rpg-board.net
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

Number of posts : 1032
Roleplaying Level : Skilled
Squad : Ninth

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 pm

Reimi blinked before smiling.

"If only times of peace like this can last forever..."Saikah mutterd, standing next to Kenshin. "too bad for us we're constantly running around getting rid of the hollows and what not."

"One day...I swear to god...." Yuki said, twitching her eye before pulling his ear.
Back to top Go down
Uzura
The Dragon
Uzura

Number of posts : 450
Squad : Eleven

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Yumiko and Saiyuki finally dragged themselves out of the water and headed to the snack bar. Sighing in pleasure as the hot sand stuck to her feet, the young Zaraki failed to notice the tall man in front of her and proceeded to walk straight into him.

"Oof!" she exclaimed as the wind rushed out of her lungs. Rubbing her chest, she grumbled up at him with one eye, "geez, what are you, a rock?!"

Saiyuki, upon seeing to whom Yumiko was talking, hissed and elbowed her friend before bowing.

"My apologies, Hirako-taicho," she exclaimed. "My friend can be quite rude sometimes."

The blond Vaizard grinned down at the former shinigami and scratched the back of his head.

"Yare yare, Saiyuki, ya know I'm not a captain anymore."

Saiyuki blushed and looked away. "I know; it's a force of habit, though."

Before the ex-captain could reply, however, he was knocked face first into the sand by a flying kick from Hiyori, Kisuke's previous lieutenant.

"What the hell d'ya think you're doing here, ya bastard!" she shouted, stomping on Shinji's head. "There's work to be done, and you're just lazing about, ya lazy ass!"

Saiyuki just sweat-dropped.

"Ah, just like the good ole days.."

(Waaah!! I have no idea how to play Shinji! XD)
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:17 pm

"Hey."

Neku, Laharl, and Masataka blinked at the unexpected dull voice. They all looked up in unison and stared at the figure standing on a odd conveniently placed tree. Isao waved with drooped eyes and then flipped down to them without a word, landing with his hands in his pockets. Seconds ticked by, a tense silence following.

"I'm the new guy."

Then, it happened.

CRASH

The genius pulled back his hand and then resumed muttering to himself, ignoring the fact that he had just bitch-slapped the Shinigami into a coma for no apparent reason. Yet, even Kenshin didn't seem all that bothered by the action. The simple line that Isao had spoken pissed them off for some unexplained reason.

Ah well.

"Ow."

Neku poked him with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

The female shinigami merely blinked at the men before Saikah sighed and whacked the back of Masataka's head. "Oi, you disappear on me while I was drunk and you reappear out of nowhere and beat the living shit out of that kid. Are you crazy?" She simply said, glaring at him as she pulled his cheek.

"La.ha.ral~~~~" Someone said as Yuki poured a bucket of ice all over him. "Gotcha~~~!!!"

Reimi blinked as the events unfolded in front of her before turning to Neku. "Play!" She said as she once again took Neku's scarf and ran.
Back to top Go down
Masataka Takayanagi
The Man of the Void
Masataka Takayanagi

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:37 pm

"W-whoa! Heeeey!"

Neku blinked before grinning and turned to follow Reimi, using pieces of energy to skate after the girl with comical intent. A certain genius just rolled his eyes and took a swig of the drink on his belt. Laharl on the other hand looked like a soaked hedgehog, with his hair no longer spiky, his red eyes twitching slightly. His hand came up and a sudden intense heat dried him off, leaving him quite annoyed,

He then hit Yuki with a Zanpakutou-made snowball.

The single just chuckled as he watched all of this, using his insane speed to follow Neku with an almost skip in his step, treating it like a race,
Back to top Go down
Zora
The Shadower
Zora

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:45 pm

"Oi, pay attention when I'm talking to you, baka." Saikah said, poking his head as she glared at him. She paused as Reimi quickly rushed between them, using them both as hiding places to hide from Neku.

"Gah! Nani-" Yuki satarted, only to be stopped by the giant ass snowball. Popping out of the snow, she glared at the short boy...shivering.

"B-B-B-B-Baka! I'll g-g-g-g-get you for that!" She stuttered, her teeth chattering nonstop. She got out of the snow and pulled out her own zanpakuto. With a slash of her sword, she sent sand towards him in a rather menacing flurry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day at the Beach   A Day at the Beach - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day at the Beach
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach X Omega :: Roleplaying :: Crossover/Alternate Storylines-
Jump to: